- ‘America’s Next Top Model’ Finalist Arrested After SWAT Team Standoff
July 14 2013 8:20 PM
“America's Next Top Model” alumna Renee Alway was arrested after a six-hour standoff with Palm Springs police June 28.
- Lady Gaga Returns With New 'ARTPOP' Album In November
July 12 2013 9:25 AM
Lady Gaga has announced the details of her upcoming album "ARTPOP." The project with be released on Nov. 11, with the star dropping the first single from the project in August.
- Naomi Watts Stuns In First Poster For 'Diana' Film
July 11 2013 6:13 PM
The first film poster has been released for the Princes Diana biopic "Diana," showing Naomi Watts' spot-on transformation into the late royal icon.
- What Barbie Would Look Like As A Real Woman [VIDEO]
July 10 2013 11:12 AM
- Kanye West's 'Black Skinhead' Video Leaks, Rappers Asks Sites To 'Please Take It Down'
July 09 2013 8:51 PM
Kanye West posted several angry tweets after an unfinished version of his video "Black Skinhead" was leaked.
- Vogue Editor: Models Go On Hospital Drips And Eat Tissues To Stay Thin
July 08 2013 10:30 AM
Former Vogue Australia editor Kirstie Clements reveals the disturbing ways models stay thin, while the fashion industry ignores “telltale signs of anorexia.”
- Model Says She Was Fired By Dior For Having Large Breasts [PHOTO]
July 03 2013 1:45 PM
Model Jourdan Dunn said her breast size led to Dior to cancel her recent appearance at a fashion show in Paris.
- Former Tiffany Executive Caught Stealing $1.3 Million In Jewelry, Accused Of Reselling Most Of The Pieces
July 02 2013 10:40 PM
Authorities say that former Tiffany and Company executive Ingrid Lederhaas-Okun, 46, stole about $1.3 million in jewelry from the Tiffany & Co. flagship store in New York.
- Ex-Yves Saint Laurent CEO Paul Deneve Joins Apple As 'Special Projects' VP
July 02 2013 8:44 PM
Paul Deneve, a former CEO of fashion house Yves Saint Laurent, will be returning to Apple as a VP for "special projects."
- Pharrell Williams Returns The Favor, Sues Rapper Will.i.am To End Trademark Dispute
July 01 2013 8:08 PM
Rapper Pharrell Williams has filed a lawsuit with the Manhattan federal court asking the court to rule he has not violated Will.i.am's trademarks for "I AM."
- Was Angela Simmons The Worst Dressed At BET Awards 2013?
June 30 2013 9:18 PM
Angela Simmons is being touted as one of the worst dressed celebrities at the 2013 BET Awards.
- How To Score Deals At The Mall
June 28 2013 10:58 AM
- Kanye West Claims Fifth Solo No. 1 Album With 'Yeezus'
June 25 2013 7:09 PM
Kanye West shot straight to the top of the Billboard 200 album chart with "Yeezus," his fifth solo album to debut at No. 1.
- Naked Guy Storms D&G Runway [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
June 25 2013 10:54 AM
A naked streaker stole the show -- and took everyone's minds off of the tax invasion scandal -- at the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014 menswear show on Saturday.
- Gisele Bundchen’s Yoga Partner Is Her Baby Daughter
June 21 2013 5:40 AM
An Instagram photo of model Gisele Bundchen practicing yoga with her baby daughter, Vivian, has gone viral.
- Kanye West Will Tour Later This Year, Says His 'Yeezus' Producer
June 20 2013 7:39 PM
"Yeezus" co-producer Mike Dean says rapper Kanye West will tour later this fall for his new album.
- No Molly For Miley Cyrus: Singer Says Lyric Is Not A Drug Reference
June 20 2013 7:25 PM
Singer Miley Cyrus said she is singing her name and not referencing Molly, the nickname for the party drug ecstasy, in her new single, "We Can't Stop."
- Rachel Zoe Expecting Her Second Child!
June 20 2013 5:59 PM
Celebrity stylist and reality star Rachel Zoe is pregnant and expecting her second child with husband Rodger Berman.
- Kate Upton Caught Posing Topless In New Video
June 20 2013 2:46 PM
Model turned actress Kate Upton was recently caught posing topless on a horse during a recent photoshoot.
- Nuggets Of Wisdom From Paris’ New Etiquette Campaign
June 20 2013 5:54 AM
Some 30,000 hospitality workers in Paris are now armed with a six-page etiquette guide on how to be less rude to visitors.