- Cesar Galindo Gives A Sneak Peek of His Spring 2013 Collection, Czar, Ahead of New York Fashion Week
August 30 2012 2:53 PM
IBTimes gets a sneak peek of Czar by Cesar Galindo ahead of Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York. Meet the designer in his studio and get an exclusive look at his Spring 2013 collection before it hits the runway.
- Diana: The World's Favorite Princess
August 30 2012 9:35 AM
Britain in the early 1980s found itself in dire need of a happy jolt
- Minnie Mouse Gets 'Skinny' Barneys Makeover After The Little Mermaid's Plastic Surgery: Is Altering Disney Character's Bodies Bad For Kids?
August 29 2012 7:49 PM
Barneys has collaborated with Disney in order to create its new window display for the holiday season of 2012, WWD reported.
- Victoria’s Secret Lawsuit: Zephyrs Sues Lingerie Giant For $15 Million For Consumer Fraud And False Advertising
August 28 2012 8:54 PM
Victoria's Secret Stores Inc. and their parent company, Limited Brands Inc., are being sued by Zephyrs for $15 million since they have allegedly been "knockoffs" to their own customers, according to WWD.
- Kim Kardashian Gets Makeover From Kanye West: Is The Fashionista His ‘Personal Barbie Doll’?
August 28 2012 12:36 PM
The romance between Kim Kardashian and Kanye West has made headlines since they became a couple back in April. Since then, photos have revealed a noticeable change in Kim K's wardrobe. Many assumed that West was behind Kardashian's aesthetic reinvention, and Sunday's episode of "Keeping up with the Kardashians," confirmed their suspicions.
- Brian Epstein: The Beatles' Real 'Nowhere Man' - An Appreciation
August 25 2012 2:14 PM
It is not unreasonable to declare that Brian Epstein, the fifth Beatle, according to Paul McCartney, was one of the key global figures of the post-World War II era. Although he had a complicated and troubled relationship with McCartney and John Lennon, he turned them -- both rowdy and rebellious youths -- and their two partners into cultural icons.
- Whatever Became Of Accents?
August 24 2012 9:28 AM
Regional accents are vanishing across the U.S. and English-speaking world.
- Katie Holmes Showing At New York Fashion Week For the First Time; Is She Starting a Fashion Rivalry With Victoria Beckham?
August 23 2012 5:43 PM
Katie Holmes is going all out for New York Fashion Week, stage her event at "the tents."
- Celine Dion’s Risqué High-Fashion Shoot With 'V Magazine:' Is The Singer Having A Midlife Crisis? [PHOTOS]
August 23 2012 5:30 PM
Celine Dion posed for a sexy photo shoot with "V Magazine" in a way that the world has never seen her before; could the 44-year-old Grammy-winner be going through a midlife crisis?
- If Kristen Stewart Is Hoping To Win Robert Pattinson Back, She Needs A Better Wardrobe
August 23 2012 8:56 AM
In her very first appearance since the cheating scandal, Kristen Stewart emerged looking, well, like a lady who's not willing to win back the affection of the mate she wronged - or at least doesn't know how to dress to capture his attention, anyway.
- Nicole Kidman Goes Topless And Bares Her Cheeks On Cover Of V Magazine's Travel Issue
August 22 2012 6:33 PM
At forty-five years old, Nicole Kidman proves she still got it by revealing a lot of skin for the upcoming issue of V magazine's travel issue, which is set to hit newstands Aug. 30.
- Beyonce Looks Sexy, Cool in House Of Dereon Fall 2012 Campaign Ad
August 22 2012 12:33 PM
Judging by Beyonce's latest ad campaign for House of Dereon, you would never guess she gave birth to baby Blue Ivy just seven months ago. Ugh. How does she do it? We suppose having a trainer and nutritionist at her beckon call helps quite a bit.
- ?Glee? Stars Lea Michele And Cory Monteith Go Public With Their Romance; Michele Stuns In A Barely-There Dress
August 21 2012 4:24 PM
?Glee? stars Lea Michele and Cory Monteith are no longer hiding their melodious romance. The adorable couple were all smiles and affectionate at Sunday evening's Do Something Awards in Santa Monica, Calif.
- The BB Cream Fad: Why Beauty Balms Are A Worthy Addition To Your Makeup Bag
August 21 2012 3:49 PM
Beauty Balms, or BB Creams as they are frequently, have reached a height in popularity as a all-in-one primer, SPF, moisturizer and tone evener. But is this "wonder cream" another advertising trick a la Don Draper to tantalize a woman's desire for beauty in something as easy applied as a balm? Turns out, Beauty Balm is far from just another tinted moisturizer.
- Murder For Profit: German War Graves Being Desecrated To Retrieve Nazi Memorabilia
August 20 2012 2:00 PM
Most collectors claim they are simply military historians, and not neo-Nazis.
- 'Kristen Stewart Is A Trampire' Shirts Now Available, Fans Disgusted
August 20 2012 11:12 AM
Since news of Kristen Stewart's affair broke in July, the star has been the subject of rampant disfavor. FOX news has branded her a "home wrecker" while countless death threats have been posted on Twitter.
- Taylor Swift?s Album And New Fragrance Ad Share the Same ?Red? Theme, Coincidence?
August 17 2012 9:11 PM
Instead of green, Taylor Swift is seeing all red.
- Alec Baldwin Shares Romantic Wedding Photograph Of Wife Hilaria Thomas For 8,000th Tweet Milestone
August 16 2012 9:24 PM
What do you do when you've hit a Twitter milestone? If you're Alec Baldwin, you'd want to basque in the moment with your new wife.
- Gabby Douglas' Hair: Olympian Hires Celebrity Stylist After Twitter Criticizes Her Do
August 16 2012 5:14 PM
Even though Gaby Douglas won the all-around gold medal for gymnastics she was more criticized for her messy hair than celebrated for her achievement, now she's reportedly asked for Ted Gibson's help.
- Jennifer Lawrence Celebrates 22nd Birthday, A Look Back On “The Hunger Games” Actress’ Style [PHOTOS]
August 15 2012 10:07 AM
Jennifer Lawrence celebrated her 22nd birthday on Wednesday, but there have been many events worth celebrating this year for the blonde "Hunger Games" actress.