- Model Says She Was Fired By Dior For Having Large Breasts [PHOTO]
July 03 2013 1:45 PM
Model Jourdan Dunn said her breast size led to Dior to cancel her recent appearance at a fashion show in Paris.
- Former Tiffany Executive Caught Stealing $1.3 Million In Jewelry, Accused Of Reselling Most Of The Pieces
July 02 2013 10:40 PM
Authorities say that former Tiffany and Company executive Ingrid Lederhaas-Okun, 46, stole about $1.3 million in jewelry from the Tiffany & Co. flagship store in New York.
- Ex-Yves Saint Laurent CEO Paul Deneve Joins Apple As 'Special Projects' VP
July 02 2013 8:44 PM
Paul Deneve, a former CEO of fashion house Yves Saint Laurent, will be returning to Apple as a VP for "special projects."
- Pharrell Williams Returns The Favor, Sues Rapper Will.i.am To End Trademark Dispute
July 01 2013 8:08 PM
Rapper Pharrell Williams has filed a lawsuit with the Manhattan federal court asking the court to rule he has not violated Will.i.am's trademarks for "I AM."
- Was Angela Simmons The Worst Dressed At BET Awards 2013?
June 30 2013 9:18 PM
Angela Simmons is being touted as one of the worst dressed celebrities at the 2013 BET Awards.
- How To Score Deals At The Mall
June 28 2013 10:58 AM
- Kanye West Claims Fifth Solo No. 1 Album With 'Yeezus'
June 25 2013 7:09 PM
Kanye West shot straight to the top of the Billboard 200 album chart with "Yeezus," his fifth solo album to debut at No. 1.
- Naked Guy Storms D&G Runway [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
June 25 2013 10:54 AM
A naked streaker stole the show -- and took everyone's minds off of the tax invasion scandal -- at the Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2014 menswear show on Saturday.
- Gisele Bundchen’s Yoga Partner Is Her Baby Daughter
June 21 2013 5:40 AM
An Instagram photo of model Gisele Bundchen practicing yoga with her baby daughter, Vivian, has gone viral.
- Kanye West Will Tour Later This Year, Says His 'Yeezus' Producer
June 20 2013 7:39 PM
"Yeezus" co-producer Mike Dean says rapper Kanye West will tour later this fall for his new album.
- No Molly For Miley Cyrus: Singer Says Lyric Is Not A Drug Reference
June 20 2013 7:25 PM
Singer Miley Cyrus said she is singing her name and not referencing Molly, the nickname for the party drug ecstasy, in her new single, "We Can't Stop."
- Rachel Zoe Expecting Her Second Child!
June 20 2013 5:59 PM
Celebrity stylist and reality star Rachel Zoe is pregnant and expecting her second child with husband Rodger Berman.
- Kate Upton Caught Posing Topless In New Video
June 20 2013 2:46 PM
Model turned actress Kate Upton was recently caught posing topless on a horse during a recent photoshoot.
- Nuggets Of Wisdom From Paris’ New Etiquette Campaign
June 20 2013 5:54 AM
Some 30,000 hospitality workers in Paris are now armed with a six-page etiquette guide on how to be less rude to visitors.
- Fashion Icons Dolce And Gabbana Sentenced To Jail For Tax Evasion
June 19 2013 7:47 PM
Iconic fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are facing prison time after being convicted in Italy of tax evasion.
- Ciara Shows Off New Haircut On Fader Cover
June 14 2013 9:35 PM
Ciara covers the Summer Music issue of Fader, showing off her new, short haircut.
- Miss USA Winners Go Naked For Peta In Sexy Ad [PHOTO]
June 13 2013 10:42 PM
Previous Miss USA winners posed naked together for a new, sexy Peta ad.
- Oscar de la Renta On Obama, Cancer, Galliano, Hillary 2016 And Retirement Rumors
June 07 2013 3:39 PM
Oscar de la Renta shared his thoughts about Michelle Obama, his battle with cancer, Hillary Clinton as the next President, John Galliano and rumors of his retirement, at the 92Y in New York Thursday night with CFDA executive director Fern Mallis.
- Megan Draper Was Dressing Like Sharon Tate Long Before The T-Shirt Scene
June 05 2013 7:09 PM
The Megan Draper-Sharon Tate conspiracy theory has been effectively debunked ... or has it?
- Victoria Beckham's Style Causes 'Poshitis,' Doctor Says
June 04 2013 9:31 AM
Victoria Beckham's signature handbag pose is being deemed by a medical professional as the cause behind shoulder and muscle issues in women.