- Oscars 2013 Red Carpet Fashions - Best And Worst Dressed Over The Years [PHOTOS]
February 22 2013 2:39 PM
As we wait for who will be dubbed best dressed on the red carpet at the 2013 Oscars, here's a look at the hits and misses in fashion over the years.
- From NY To Paris, Ralph Rucci Rules The Runway
February 20 2013 8:29 AM
Designer Ralph Rucci talks about his Fall 2013 Chado collection at New York Fashion Week, rumors of bankruptcy and the future of his business.
- Zang Toi Debuts Modern Take On Imperial Russia For Fall 2013
February 19 2013 9:45 AM
Zang Toi debuted his Fall 2013 collection, which was inspired by Imperial Russia, at New York Fashion Week on Wednesday.
- NYFW Recap: Designers Go International
February 14 2013 3:35 PM
The biggest trends from designers at New York Fashion Week for Fall 2013 was an international outlook.
- Michael Kors' Nod To New York
February 14 2013 1:40 PM
Designer Michael Kors drew inspiration from New Yorkers for his Fall 2013 collection, with taxicab yellow, neon orange and royal blue at New York Fashion Week.
- Tag Team Fashion: John Galliano Joins Oscar de la Renta
February 13 2013 2:36 PM
John Galliano joined Oscar de la Renta for the 80-year-old designer's Fall 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week.
- Rodarte's Tie-Dye To Die For
February 13 2013 7:44 AM
Laura and Kate Mulleavy of Rodarte unveiled their updated version of tie-dye and 90's goth grunge for Fall 2013 at New York Fashion Week.
- Badgley Mischka Courting Hollywood
February 13 2013 7:43 AM
Inspired by the film noir, Badgley Mischka's Fall 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week could bring out the femme fatale in any woman.
- Vera Wang's New Exaggerated Silhouette
February 12 2013 11:23 PM
Vera Wang drew from "classical dressmaking" for her Fall 2013 collection of exaggerated proportions at New York Fashion Week Tuesday.
- Dennis Basso: The King Of Fur
February 12 2013 10:43 PM
Backstage before his 30th anniversary show at New York Fashion Week, Dennis Basso talks about his Fall 2013 collection, how he got into the fur business and his beloved pooch, Lily.
- 'Women Are Sometimes Afraid Of Being Called Elegant Or Glamorous:' Carolina Herrera
February 12 2013 10:31 AM
Carolina Herrera debuted a Fall 2013 collection of glamour and elegance on Monday at New York Fashion Week.
- Betsey Johnson's Bankruptcy Solution
February 12 2013 9:55 AM
Betsey Johnson is back and more over-the-top than ever as seen on Monday at her Fall 2013 runway show during New York Fashion Week.
- Steve Rubell-Approved Fashion From Diane von Furstenberg
February 11 2013 9:52 PM
Diane von Furstenberg took New York Fashion Week back to her days at Studio 54 with a Fall 2013 collection inspired by "GLAM ROCK." Steve Rubell would approve.
- New York Fashion Week: Front Row Celebrities, Day 3, 4 And 5 [PHOTOS]
February 11 2013 8:47 PM
IBTimes documents the A-list celebrities who have sat front row on days three, four and five of New York Fashion Week.
- A Gentry Of Glamour For Zac Posen
February 11 2013 3:28 PM
In his most intimate show ever, Zac Posen debuted his Fall 2013 collection during New York Fashion Week to attendees at the Plaza Hotel on Sunday.
- An Oscar-Worthy Fall 2013 Collection
February 11 2013 2:24 PM
With the Oscars nearly upon us, stylists should look no further than Monique Lhuillier, who debuted her Fall 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week Saturday.
- Hervé Léger Goes Demure For Fall 2013
February 11 2013 1:57 PM
Barely any skin was shown on Saturday during the Hervé Léger show at New York Fashion Week, from the brand that gave birth to the bandage.
- Politically Correct: Jason Wu Takes Cue From First Lady
February 10 2013 2:59 PM
Fresh off his second U.S. presidential inauguration credit, Jason Wu gave a grown-up collection its debut during New York Fashion Week.
- Rag & Bone Take Off In Style For Fall 2013
February 10 2013 2:34 PM
Despite the cold and slush of storm Nemo, designers David Neville and Marcus Wainwright sent New York Fashion Week into liftoff with their Fall 2013 collection for Rag & Bone.
- Rebecca Minkoff's Future Global Domination
February 10 2013 12:58 PM
Rebecca Minkoff debuted her futuristic inspired Fall 2013 collection at New York Fashion Week and shared her plans to bring her business global.