- Nuggets Of Wisdom From Paris’ New Etiquette Campaign
June 20 2013 5:54 AM
Some 30,000 hospitality workers in Paris are now armed with a six-page etiquette guide on how to be less rude to visitors.
- Fashion Icons Dolce And Gabbana Sentenced To Jail For Tax Evasion
June 19 2013 7:47 PM
Iconic fashion designers Domenico Dolce and Stefano Gabbana are facing prison time after being convicted in Italy of tax evasion.
- Ciara Shows Off New Haircut On Fader Cover
June 14 2013 9:35 PM
Ciara covers the Summer Music issue of Fader, showing off her new, short haircut.
- Miss USA Winners Go Naked For Peta In Sexy Ad [PHOTO]
June 13 2013 10:42 PM
Previous Miss USA winners posed naked together for a new, sexy Peta ad.
- Oscar de la Renta On Obama, Cancer, Galliano, Hillary 2016 And Retirement Rumors
June 07 2013 3:39 PM
Oscar de la Renta shared his thoughts about Michelle Obama, his battle with cancer, Hillary Clinton as the next President, John Galliano and rumors of his retirement, at the 92Y in New York Thursday night with CFDA executive director Fern Mallis.
- Megan Draper Was Dressing Like Sharon Tate Long Before The T-Shirt Scene
June 05 2013 7:09 PM
The Megan Draper-Sharon Tate conspiracy theory has been effectively debunked ... or has it?
- Victoria Beckham's Style Causes 'Poshitis,' Doctor Says
June 04 2013 9:31 AM
Victoria Beckham's signature handbag pose is being deemed by a medical professional as the cause behind shoulder and muscle issues in women.
- Fashion From The CFDA Awards
June 04 2013 9:25 AM
Proenza Schouler, Thom Browne and Philip Lim were the big winners at the 2013 CFDA Awards, but so were the fashion pack on the red carpet.
- Where To Watch CFDA Awards And Red Carpet
June 03 2013 3:30 PM
Missing out on the 2013 Council of Fashion Designers of America, or CFDA, Awards Monday night? Fashionistas can watch a stream of the ceremony on Tuesday as well as red carpet highlights.
- Pregnant Kim Kardashian Has Marilyn Monroe Moment During Semi Wardrobe Malfunction
May 30 2013 8:45 PM
Pregnant Kim Kardashian almost had a wardrobe malfunction on Wednesday when a gust blew up her dress in front of photographers.
- Is Amanda Bynes Crazy? 'I'm Not Crazy' Tweet Stirs Twitter With Hundreds Of Posts
May 30 2013 1:32 AM
Amanda Bynes tweeted she wasn't crazy on Wednesday night.
- Why Is Kate Upton 'Furious' At Victoria's Secret?
May 29 2013 11:12 AM
Kate Upton is reportedly "furious" at Victoria's Secret for using a photo of the model on the back cover of its latest catalog.
- Amway India CEO, Two Directors Arrested For Fraud
May 28 2013 5:04 AM
Amway’s India chairman and CEO William S Pinckney and two company directors were arrested Monday on charges of financial fraud.
- Gold-Plated iPads And Other Lavish Hotel Perks
May 21 2013 5:34 AM
Burj Al Arab has pushed the boundaries of outrageous hotel perks one step further by issuing each guest their own gold-plated iPad.
- Stars Strut On Billboards Awards' Blue Carpet
May 20 2013 9:10 AM
Ke$ha and Selena Gomez were among the most memorably dressed stars at the 2013 Billboard Music Awards Sunday night.
- Mike Jeffries, Abercrombie & Fitch CEO, Apologizes For Inflammatory Comments In Facebook Post
May 16 2013 8:43 PM
Abercrombie & Fitch CEO Mike Jeffries apologized for his comments from a 2006 interview in a Facebook post on Wednesday.
- Swedes Slam American Apparel For 'Sexist,' 'Degrading' Unisex Clothing [PHOTOS]
May 16 2013 7:41 PM
Some Swedish bloggers are upset with American Apparel, accusing them of being sexist and degrading to women.
- Protesters ‘Occupy’ Life-Size Barbie House In Berlin
May 16 2013 6:42 AM
For some it’s a pretty pink dream house. For others, it’s a house of horrors. For at least two thousand Berliners, it’s time to “Occupy Barbie Dreamhouse.”
- Kate Upton Labeled 'Sexiest Supermodel On Earth' By Vogue: Maxim's Hot 100 2013 Model Defends Curvy Body [PHOTO]
May 11 2013 1:03 PM
Kate Upton, the "sexiest supermodel on Earth," defended her curvaceous body in a Vogue interview.
- Gwyneth Paltrow Calls Met Gala 'Un-fun'
May 09 2013 3:37 PM
Gwyneth Paltrow described her experience at Monday night's Met Gala as "un-fun" and "too crowded."