- Live Stream Red Carpet Arrivals For The Met's Costume Institute Gala
May 06 2013 12:33 PM
Red carpet arrivals for the 2013 Met Gala, the Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute Benefit in honor of the "Punk: Chaos to Couture" exhibit, will be available to watch online via live stream.
- Anna Nicole Smith’s Daughter, Dannielynn Birkhead, Dressed Up As Mary Poppins At Kentucky Derby [PHOTO]
May 06 2013 9:53 AM
Dannielynn Birkhead, the late Anna Nicole Smith's daughter, was so adorable dressed up as Mary Poppins at the Kentucky Derby on Saturday.
- Is Your Lipstick Toxic? New Study Says 'Yes'
May 03 2013 1:04 PM
A recent study found that commonly used lipsticks contain possibly dangerous levels of toxic metals.
- Jennifer Lawrence Goes Barefaced On The Red Carpet [PHOTOS]
May 02 2013 1:39 PM
"Hunger Games" star Jennifer Lawrence was seen wearing no makeup at a film premiere in New York this week.
- Turkish Airlines Bans Flight Attendants' Bright Lipstick?
May 02 2013 5:16 AM
In recent years, Turkish Airlines has banned flight attendants from bleaching their hair or wearing wigs.
- Kendra Spears Engaged To Prince Rahim Aga Khan [PHOTOS]
May 01 2013 11:22 AM
Kendra Spears, a top fashion model, is engaged to Prince Rahim Aga Khan and will become a Islamic princess.
- Nike Elephant Shoe: Largest Shoe Made For Elephant [PHOTOS]
April 30 2013 9:26 AM
Nike PR Director Heidi Burgett, tweeted a photo of a large custom shoe, which was made for an elephant with a short leg, making it the largest shoe made by Nike.
- Victoria Secret Model Quits, Forced to Sell Sex, Called 'Fat Cow'
April 25 2013 1:00 PM
Former Victoria Secret model, Kylie Bisutti, reveals horror stories from her early career as a model that led her to retire from the fashion industry.
- Strapless Dress Ban: What About Slits, Cutouts And Backless Styles?
April 24 2013 11:08 AM
A New Jersey school proposed a ban on strapless dresses for the junior high dance. But what about other questionable styles like super-high slits, midriff cutouts and backless styles?
- Jennifer Lawrence Debuts New Hairstyle
April 22 2013 9:08 AM
Celebrity hairstylist Mark Townsend shared the details on actress Jennifer Lawrence's new hairstyle.
- Morrison, Rivera Pose Nude For Allure's 'Naked Truth' Issue [PHOTOS]
April 17 2013 11:51 AM
Actresses Jennifer Morrison, Naya Rivera, Clare Bowen and Christa Miller posed nude for Allure's May 2013 'Naked Truth' issue.
- Miranda Kerr Confirms Victoria’s Secret Departure, Calls Exit ‘Natural Evolution’
April 17 2013 11:50 AM
Miranda Kerr confirms she's departing Victoria's Secret to focus on her family.
- 2013 MTV Movie Awards: Worst Red Carpet Looks
April 15 2013 1:59 PM
Here are the worst looks from the red carpet at the 2013 MTV Movie Awards.
- Miranda Kerr Fired As Victoria’s Secret Angel For Diva Behavior? Why Supermodel May Only Grace VS Catalog Pages
April 11 2013 12:07 AM
Supermodel Miranda Kerr has apparently been fired as a Victoria's Secret Angel.
- Target Apologizes For Labeling Plus-Size Dress 'Manatee'
April 05 2013 7:58 AM
Target apologized Wednesday for labeling a plus-size item "manatee," but the customer who made the discovery says no apology was needed.
- [PHOTOS] Does Emma Watson Have a Tattoo?
April 04 2013 7:49 AM
Emma Watson is causing a stir after posing on GQ's May cover, showing off star tattoos on her lower stomach.
- Models Are Eating Tissues To Stay Thin, Ex-Vogue Editor Says
April 02 2013 8:51 AM
Former Australian Vogue Editor Kirstie Clements wrote a tell-all book in which she claims that models are eating tissues to curb hunger pangs.
- 'Modern Family' Actress Sofia Vergara Goes Blonde
March 28 2013 8:09 AM
"Modern Family" actress Sofia Vergara has returned to her roots, posting a picture of her natural blonde hair color on Instagram.
- Kendall Jenner Criticized For Being 'Too Skinny'
March 27 2013 8:26 PM
Reality star Kendall Jenner has faced scrutiny for her statuesque body and been called "too skinny."
- NYC's Most Expensive T-shirt and 7 Other Ridiculously Expensive Items You Can Buy
March 26 2013 1:23 PM
A Hermes T-shirt priced at more than $90,000 and seven other items with ridiculous price tags.