- 'Fast & Furious 6' Makes Universal Studios History, Passes $500 Million Worldwide
June 06 2013 7:22 PM
"Fast & Furious 6" has made history at Universal Studios, earning a whopping $500 million worldwide faster than any other film produced by the studio.
- ‘Man Of Steel’ Pulls In $170M In Partnerships
June 06 2013 12:19 PM
"Man of Steel" is poised to be one of the biggest movies of the summer and has already received $170 million in partnerships before its debut on June 14.
- Asian Filmmakers: We Want To Tell Global Stories
June 04 2013 3:52 PM
Two filmmakers, who happen to be of Chinese descent, explain why race has nothing to do with their art.
- 'After Earth' Misses, 'Now You See Me' Hits At The Box Office
June 02 2013 8:10 PM
"After Earth" was a surprising flop at the box office this weekend, while "Now You See Me" became the underdog hit of the early summer.
- Movie2K Change Into Movie4K Now Complete
June 02 2013 2:00 PM
Movie2k.to morphed into Movie4k.to this weekend after the online streaming-movie portal had mysteriously gone missing in action last week.
- Alternatives To The Apparently Dead Movie2K
June 01 2013 12:36 AM
The streaming-movie portal Movie2K mysteriously went missing in action this week, but its operators may be planning a sequel.
- 'After Earth' May Be A Dud At The Box Office
May 31 2013 12:46 PM
"After Earth" is expected to fall just short at the box office with "Fast 6" projected to reign as champion.
- 8 Blockbuster Films To Look For This Summer
May 31 2013 9:11 AM
The summer blockbuster season is in full swing, bringing several films to the table for all types of audiences. Take a look at some of the films we think you should see this summer.
- 'Machete Kills' Trailer: Rodriguez Sequel Trailer Showcases Danny Trejo, Sofia Vergara, Lady Gaga, and Charlie Sheen
May 30 2013 12:51 PM
A trailer for "Machete Kills" -- the upcoming sequel to Robert Rodriguez's "Machete" that features Danny Trejo, Sofia Vergara, Jessica Alba, Lady Gaga and other superstars -- has surfaced online. Watch it here.
- Is Grumpy Cat Hollywood's Next Big Star?
May 30 2013 12:04 PM
Feline web sensation Grumpy Cat has been cast to star in her own "Garfield-like" feature film.
- 'James Bond 24' Director Rumors
May 29 2013 1:23 PM
After Sam Mendes announced he will not return to the James Bond franchise, the hunt for a new director has led to much speculation and plenty of rumors.
- Like It Or Not, Zach Braff's Kickstarter Was A Runaway Success
May 24 2013 5:51 PM
Zach Braff's controversial Kickstarter campaign to crowdfund his film "Wish I Was Here" drew more than $3 million, and the ire of vocal critics.
- 'The Hangover Part III' and 'Fast 6' Battle It Out
May 24 2013 10:39 AM
The 2013 Memorial Day weekend is expected to be a record-setting one at the box office as "The Hangover Part III" and "Fast & Furious 6" debut.
- 'Star Trek' Writer Calls Eve Underwear Scene 'Gratuitous'
May 22 2013 11:49 AM
'Star Trek Into Darkness' writer Damon Lindelof admitted in a Monday Twitter post that Alice Eve's underwear scene was "gratuitous."
- Warner Brothers Releases Trailer For Upcoming Superman Reboot
May 22 2013 9:01 AM
Warner Brothers Pictures released on Tuesday a new trailer for the upcoming "Man of Steel" film featuring the voice-over of General Zod calling out Superman to the public.
- Drake and Kanye West Join 'Anchorman 2'
May 20 2013 1:01 PM
Drake was seen in New York filming scenes for a cameo in "Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues."
- 'Star Trek Into Darkness' Will Beat 'Iron Man 3'
May 17 2013 2:07 PM
"Star Trek Into Darkness" will dethrone "Iron Man 3" at the box office, according to early estimates.
- Films Opening This Weekend, May 17
May 17 2013 11:54 AM
There are more films to choose from as the summer box office season starts up. Here are five movies to consider, some must sees and some to think twice about.
- Disney's 'Brave' Princess Merida's Makeover Draws Controversy
May 13 2013 3:35 PM
Disney introduced Princess Merida, from "Brave," as the 11th Disney Princess, but the makeover has drawn controversy.
- 'The Great Gatsby' Is Great But 'Iron Man 3' Is Greater
May 13 2013 1:01 PM
"The Great Gatsby" exceeded expectations and earned more than $51 million during its opening weekend at the box office, but "Iron Man 3" remained on top with an estimated $72.5 million haul.