- Rolls Royce Symbol Subject of LA Photo Show
November 10 2011 11:50 PM
The results of the collaboration between British luxury automobile manufacturer Rolls Royce and photographer Rankin, are to be displayed to the public at the Rankin Gallery in Los Angeles.
- BMW, Volkswagen post robust October growth
November 08 2011 7:53 AM
German carmakers BMW and Volkswagen reported robust vehicle sales growth in October.
- No longer the beast, Toyota strives for beauty
November 07 2011 11:33 AM
As Toyota Motor President Akio Toyoda passed the banged-up Aston Martin Zagato in his Lexus LFA on the Nuerburgring race track last month, he figured that was it for the British race car.
- Indian Luxury Market to Expand 20% Annually Until 2015: Report
November 06 2011 1:51 AM
Sales of luxury products in India are expected to rise almost 20 percent every year until 2015, according to a new report by the Confederation of Indian Industry and A.T. Kearney Ltd.
- Fiat to Debut 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth at the L.A. Auto Show
November 01 2011 12:23 AM
At the upcoming L.A. Auto Show, Fiat is all set to introduce the new 2012 Fiat 500 Abarth.
- Stephen Wynne - The Man Behind The Electric DeLorean: Q&A
October 30 2011 11:36 AM
The way DeLorean Motor Company owner Stephen Wynne sees it, if you're gonna build an electric car, why not make it a DeLorean DMC-12 sports car?
- BMW Museum Bridges Gap Between Past and Future With 'The Line of Beauty'
October 29 2011 7:43 AM
The BMW Museum is hosting a special exhibition dedicated to commemorating the development of the big BMW coupés and convertibles in Munich. Starting on Oct. 28 and scheduled to finish in September, 2012, the exhibition will feature 14 outstanding exhibits that span the years 1937 to 2011.
- Chrysler Group LLC Gears up for 2011 SEMA Show
October 25 2011 11:16 PM
The Chrysler Group LLC is all set for a major presence in the forthcoming 2011 Specialty Equipment Market Association (SEMA) show in Las Vegas.
- National Classic Tour 2011 Starts at the Home of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars (PHOTOS)
October 01 2011 2:51 AM
More than 30 vintage cars from Belgium took part at the 2011 National Classic Tour at the Home of Rolls-Royce Motor Cars at Goodwood, West Sussex. Over 100 drivers and passengers made their way from Belgium to England, starting six days ago, travelling from Kortrijk via Beaulieu to Goodwood.
- Cadillac Ciel Honors Carmaker’s Past
August 19 2011 2:40 PM
Cadillac on Friday unveiled the Ciel concept, an open-air grand-touring car inspired by the natural beauty of the California coast.
- Anderson Germany Glams-up Maserati Gran Turismo S into a Menacing Black Version (PHOTOS)
August 02 2011 3:28 AM
Renowned custom tuner, Anderson Germany has introduced a sleek, menacing new look of the Maserati Gran Turismo S dubbed as the Superior Black Edition.
- Unique Pictures: World Debut of Bugatti “L’Or Blanc”
July 14 2011 4:26 AM
The L'Or Blanc, a modified version of the Bugatti Veyron Grand Sport, was unveiled at the world premiere at the KPM workshops in Berlin.
- Luxury Car Sales Break Records in First Half
July 07 2011 4:20 PM
BMW, Audi, and Mercedes-Benz lead luxury car sales comeback
- World’s last ‘Ghost Car’ estimated to fetch $500,000 at RM Auctions [PHOTOS]
July 05 2011 7:01 AM
On July 30, 2011, collector car auction house RM Auctions' St John's sale will feature an extraordinary celebrity convertible that is believed to be the last of its kind.
- Summer Solstice at the Playboy Mansion
June 20 2011 5:18 PM
VIP tickets cost $10,000 for mid-July event
- Mark Cuban's Millions in Fines
June 16 2011 5:51 PM
Cuban reportedly makes charitable donations to match the amount of his misconduct penalties
- Danica Patrick Endorses Indy 500 Winner William Rast
June 02 2011 5:40 PM
The champion driver will wear Justin Timberlake's brand on and off the racetrack
- Special version of Lexus LS 600h L to be official car of Monaco royal wedding
June 02 2011 2:17 AM
Premium automaker Lexus has joined the race of luxury cars for official royal weddings after British brand Aston Martin stole the show at the Prince William and Kate Middleton wedding celebrations on April 29, 2011.
- Rare 1955 Ferrari Hits Auction Block on May 21
May 20 2011 4:51 PM
Conscorco d'Eleganze Villa d'Este auction also offers a 1937 Bugatti Type 57SC Atalante Coupé
- Eurocopter Unveils Mercedes-Style Helicopter
May 19 2011 11:07 AM
The EC145 made its world debut at the 2011 European Business Aviation Convention & Exhibition, one year after the concept was announced