- Buy a Private Jet, Get a Lotus Sports Car for Free!
May 19 2011 9:47 AM
Hawker Beechcraft and Group Lotus promotion begins this week at the European Business Aviation Convention and Exhibition and continues through June 30
- Audi to introduce roadside assistance app for US customers with smartphones
May 11 2011 7:06 AM
Audi of America announced Tuesday that it will release a new Audi Roadside App for iPhone users, as well as for Android and some BlackBerry devices.
- A Royal Bid: Prince William's Wedding Car Up for Auction
May 09 2011 11:43 AM
Auction offers Aston Martin identical to 1968 DB6 driven by Prince William on his wedding day
- BMW presents a new hybrid concept for the Chinese market
April 10 2011 3:52 AM
In the run-up to the international automobile trade show Auto Shanghai 2011, BMW Brilliance Automotive presented a new concept of a premium-segment plug-in hybrid sedan.
- Audi enters new stage of 'Evolution 2' Audi R18 project
March 29 2011 7:06 AM
Audi has put the latest version of its new diesel race car R18 to test for the first time in the US.
- Fiat brand recorded the lowest CO2 emissions in Europe
March 26 2011 1:14 PM
For the fourth year running, Fiat Automobiles has recorded the lowest level of CO2 emissions by vehicles sold in Europe in 2010, with an average measurement of 123.1 g/km.
- Steve McQueen’s ‘Le Mans’ Porsche 911S to be auctioned
March 26 2011 3:04 AM
Renowned collector car auction house, RM Auctions, has announced the auction of the legendary 1970 Porsche 911S owned by movie star Steve McQueen at its annual Monterey sale in California between August 18 and 20, 2011.
- Italian auto-brand Maserati to make India debut in April
March 24 2011 10:27 PM
Italian automaker, Maserati, is all set to make its debut in India coming April introducing a new generation of luxury cars to the country's evolving auto market.
- Limited-edition Audi R8 GT U.S. pricing starts at $196,800
March 22 2011 2:47 AM
With only 333 Audi R8 GT models to be built worldwide and 90 slated for U.S. buyers, the Audi of America established prices for the limited-edition vehicle starting at $196,800.
- 2011 Concorso d’Eleganza Villa d’Este: Celebrating the beauty of vintage cars
March 21 2011 6:03 AM
Starting May 20, the Concorso will serve as the dream destination for all car and motorcycle lovers as there will be numerous high-end classics on display in special exhibitions.
- Galpin Jaguar announces $1,000 test-drive challenge
March 14 2011 3:08 AM
British luxury car manufacturer, Galpin Jaguar, is offering a $1,000 gift card for its customers who test-drive a new 2011 Jaguar and then purchase a new competing, comparably equipped Mercedes, BMW, Audi, Lexus or Porsche vehicle.
- Fiat and Gucci celebrates 150 years of united Italy, designs new auto icon
February 25 2011 7:34 AM
Italian automaker, Fiat s.p.A has collaborated with iconic brand Gucci to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy and Gucci's 90th anniversary.
- Why is the 2012 luxury Infiniti hybrid priced high at $53,700?
February 24 2011 4:24 AM
US automaker, Infiniti, has announced the launch of a luxe hybrid priced at $53,700. The 2012 Infiniti M Hybrid (M35h), which will go on sale starting March 16, is the first V6 luxury performance driver's hybrid offering over 350 horsepower and 32 mpg fuel economy.
- BMW’s new brand to focus on communication and corporate partnerships (Video)
February 23 2011 6:39 AM
German automaker, BMW, launched a new sub brand called BMW i at the company's Welt building on Saturday.
- Lexus presents first exclusive motion picture for web distribution
February 22 2011 6:48 AM
Shangri-La Entertainment entered into an agreement with luxury brand Lexus and popular online video community, YouTube to present the Sebastian Gutierrez film Girl Walks Into a Bar free, exclusively on YouTube.
- Rolls-Royce sets new milestone for ‘Electric Luxury’ (Video)
February 21 2011 2:22 AM
German luxury auto-maker, Rolls-Royce has confirmed in a news release on Sunday that it plans to debut its first-ever fully electric powered Phantom on March 1 at the Geneva Motor Show.
- Video: Lexus tries new publicity stunt in 'Sports Illustrated' swimsuit issue
February 17 2011 7:32 AM
Lexus, the luxury car division of Toyota Motor Corporation, is working hard to create a trendy new image and appeal to the younger generation by performing a new publicity stunt with Dutch supermodel Rianne Ten Haken.
- New Yorkers face stiff ban on hand-held cell phones while driving
February 17 2011 4:15 AM
Starting Wednesday, drivers in New York face one of the stiffest bans imposed by the nation on usage of handheld cell phones while driving.
- China to publish new regulations on rare earth minerals
February 16 2011 3:48 AM
China will soon publish new regulations to increase supervision of the country's rare earth industry in a move that is likely to drastically change the landscape of the sector, the China Securities Journal informed on Wednesday.
- BMW Vision ConnectedDrive: The future of intelligent networking
February 14 2011 4:51 AM
BMW's new concept vehicle is much more than a mere luxe machine to quench your thirst for pleasure driving.