- 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class pictures leaked
February 11 2011 2:48 AM
The German luxury carmaker Mercedes Benz is yet to unveil the new 2012 Mercedes-Benz C-Class Coupe officially, but has selectively leaked a few of its pictures.
- BMW Peugeot Citroën Electrification venture to focus on hybrid technologies
February 10 2011 4:50 AM
The BMW Group and PSA Peugeot Citroën have set up a 50-50 equity joint venture named BMW Peugeot Citroën Electrification to expand their existing cooperation in hybrid systems.
- Audi presents the 41st FIS Alpine World Ski Championships
February 02 2011 3:51 AM
Starting February 7, German automobile manufacturer Audi will act as the Presenting Sponsor of the 41st FIS Alpine World Ski Championships scheduled to be held in Garmisch-Partenkirchen, Germany.
- US Treasury to sell GM shares within 12 months
January 27 2011 7:12 AM
The U.S. Treasury could sell all of its stock in General Motors Co. within the next year, the Wall Street Journal reports, citing an unidentified Treasury official.
- Coda hires former GM executive as CEO
January 24 2011 4:11 AM
Coda Automotive Inc., an electric car company based in Santa Monica, California, has named industry veteran and former executive of GM China, Phil Murtaugh, as its new CEO.
- Dubai Shopping Festival kick starts
January 20 2011 7:27 AM
The sixteenth international Dubai Shopping (DSF) Festival is all set to kick start at the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek Park, Global Village, and the Dubai Outlet Mall on Thursday.
- 'Mastering Speed' exhibits Tag Heuer’s passion for motor racing
January 19 2011 2:01 AM
Forty years have passed by since the Swiss watch brand, Tag Heuer and its founder was obsessed with the idea of speed.
- Airstream Introduces the All-New 2011 Airstream Avenue
January 18 2011 3:05 PM
While the exterior of the Airstream Avenue is the antonym of ostentatious, what is packed inside is an extraordinarily luxurious package of opulent proportions. Perhaps that is why Airstreams are so popular among celebrities and public figures whose every move is tracked. Its appearance makes it relatively inconspicuous; that is, until you step inside it.
- Is Slow-Selling Hyperlux Maybach On The Chopping Block?
January 18 2011 1:24 PM
Daimler's distress over the dismal Maybach brand is apparently growing, with Dieter Zetsche saying all options are on the table, including getting rid of Maybach altogether.
- Porsche 918 RSR and Audi A6 grab EyesOn Design Awards
January 13 2011 3:57 AM
Porsche 918 RSR and Audi A6, which made their debut at the2011 North American International Auto Show (NAIAS), received awards for the EyesOn Design category.
- World premiere of hybrid Porsche 918 RSR at Detroit Auto Show
January 11 2011 7:59 AM
Porsche AG, Stuttgart, opened the North American International Auto Show Monday with the World Premiere of the Porsche 918 RSR.
- Vauxhall Motors extends ‘Lifetime Warranty’ to second owners
January 08 2011 10:37 AM
GM-owned Vauxhall Motors announced Friday that the company has extended its 'Lifetime Warranty' benefit to its second owners under the Network Q used car programme.
- Toyota introduces Entune multimedia system in select vehicles
January 05 2011 11:17 AM
Giving tough competition to Ford's Sync is Toyota's latest in-car entertainment platform coined as the Toyota Entune multimedia system.
- Global luxury industry banks on China for re-emergence
December 30 2010 8:25 AM
The year 2010 has seen the emergence and growth of one of the strongest markets for luxury industry in the world - China.
- Titan Industries design new gold Nano
December 25 2010 9:35 AM
To celebrate the 5000th anniversary of Indian jewelry, Tata Group along with Titan is set to produce a gold finish Tata Nano, the world's cheapest car.
- Audi breaks record sales in US
December 25 2010 6:46 AM
German automaker, Audi, has announced that the company has broken its record for annual vehicle sales in the U.S. recording its 93,507th transaction on December 13, 2010.
- Porsche extends deadline for 1 mln fans on Facebook celebration
December 22 2010 9:16 AM
German automaker, Porsche has extended the deadline for people to be part of its 1,000,000 fans celebration on its official Facebook page till January 15, 2011.
- Jaguar XJ is the Top Gear Luxury Car of the Year 2010
December 21 2010 1:23 PM
The Jaguar XJ model has been named as the 'Luxury Car of the Year 2010' by Top Gear placing the British firm's flagship model above rivals from BMW and Audi.
- Infiniti and Louis Vuitton create limited-edition 'Essence Sculpture'
December 15 2010 9:45 AM
Infiniti, the premium automotive manufacturer from Japan, has unveiled a limited number of collector's 'Essence Sculpture' in collaboration with luxury brand, Louis Vuitton.
- Porsche invests 150 mln euros in its Weissach development centre
November 25 2010 10:40 AM
German automobile manufacturer, Porsche is gearing up to infuse an investment of 150 million euro ( $199.74 million) into its Weissach research and development centre.