- Angelina Jolie Oscars Leg Pose Blamed on Stylist, Actress ‘Horrified’ at Internet Response
March 06 2012 2:04 PM
Angelina Jolie is reportedly horrified over the response her Oscars leg pose has generated and is supposedly blaming her stylist for choosing a dress that forced her to make such an exaggerated stance.
- Megan Fox Plastic Surgery: Bloggers Speculate Cheek Fillers after ‘Friends with Kids’ Premiere [PHOTOS]
March 06 2012 11:49 AM
Megan Fox is back in the limelight for the premiere of her film Friends with Kids in New York City. However, bloggers are more focused on whether or not the actress has undergone more plastic surgery (possibly cheek fillers?) than her acting skills.
- Bond Girl Halle Berry Introduces Her First 5th Avenue Shoe Collection (PHOTOS)
March 06 2012 12:13 AM
American actress and Golden Globe winner Halle Berry has collaborated with director Michael Haussman to film a new commercial in order to promote her own shoe collection called 5th Avenue by Halle Berry.
- Stella McCartney weds country girl to urban chic
March 05 2012 4:29 PM
Stella McCartney sent models down the runway in sporty but sophisticated school girl outfits on Monday, as cutesy collars and flouncy skirts found an anchor in classic English tailoring and rich country tweeds.
- Lindsay Lohan Plastic Surgery Rumors Ignite after ‘SNL’; Critics Snipe, Fans Lend Support
March 05 2012 4:21 PM
Lindsay Lohan completed her stint as host of Saturday Night Live on March 3 to some cheers and some jeers. However, many could not focus on her acting since they were staring at her puffy face. As plastic surgery rumors ignited, critics sniped away and fans lent support.
- Christian Louboutin Retrospective Exhibition in Design Museum
March 04 2012 11:40 AM
As French footwear designer Christian Louboutin steps into his 20th anniversary in fashion, the Design Museum will present the first retrospective exhibition dedicated to the works of the high-end fashion shoe designer.
- Dior plays on classic ballet with signature looks
March 02 2012 3:45 PM
Christian Dior presented a toned-down version of elegance for autumn/winter on Friday, as the atelier's signature silhouette of full skirts and cinched waists took on a ballet-like flair.
- Balenciaga does 'The Office' for Paris fashion week
March 01 2012 4:38 PM
Balenciaga gave the fashion world a high-style, highly finished glimpse at corporate glamour on Thursday in a fashion show set in an office tower featuring voluminous shapes and blocks of color.
- Kanye West Heels on Sale at Famed Parisian Boutique Colette
March 01 2012 3:37 PM
Kanye West secured himself a bit of fashion cred when famed Parisian boutique, Colette, announced Thursday that it will be selling Kanye West's heels for the spring.
- Kesha Ditches Stunning Makeover by Glamour for Shaved Head, Metal Studs [PHOTO]
March 01 2012 10:57 AM
Kesha got a stunning makeover, or make-under rather, for Glamour magazine. But the singer has gone back to her outrageous, bad-girl style with a shaved head and gold metal studs in her hair.
- Racist FHM Philippines Magazine Cover Axed Following Uproar
March 01 2012 5:55 AM
FHM Philippines, the top selling men's magazine of the country, was forced to withdraw the front cover of its March issue following the accusation that the featured photograph was racist and insensitive.
- Megan Fox Talks Love, Religion and Super Powers in Manhattan Magazine
February 29 2012 12:30 PM
The beautiful Megan Fox appears on the March cover of Manhattan magazine looking lovely in a charcoal gray dress, blood orange lipstick and a sultry look. Inside, the stunner dishes on her decidedly normal life filled with comic books, Ancient Aliens and church.
- Oscars 2012 Red Carpet: Close Look at Stunning Celebrity Jewelry and Accessories
February 29 2012 7:23 AM
When Celebrities walk on the red carpet for Oscar awards, they know very well that the world watches them. Their gowns, suits, clutches and jewelry ... everything is a sight to be seen. In fact, the awards are only half the fun at the Oscars and what is equally important there is fashion, and everyone knows that.
- Milan woos luxury spenders with Baroque opulence
February 28 2012 3:26 PM
Designers at Milan Fashion Week stitched velvet roses and gilded threads on embroidered winter fabrics seeking to lure the kinds of consumers who can still afford to splash out on luxury clothes during a period of financial austerity across Europe.
- Recreate Gwyneth Paltrow’s Oscars 2012 Red Carpet Cape, Silver Jewelry and Gold Heels [PHOTOS]
February 28 2012 12:32 PM
Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscars 2012 red carpet look was surely one of the most coveted. The actress stepped out in a stark white Tom Ford gown with matching cape, glittering Anna Hu jewels and Jimmy Choo Koko Platform Sandals. She had skin by St. Tropez done by makeup artist Leslie Lopez. Here's how you can create Gwyneth Paltrow's Oscars red carpet look.
- Michelle Obama's Asymmetric Gown at Governors’ Dinner Outshines Oscar Red Carpet Looks (PHOTOS)
February 27 2012 11:41 PM
As fashion connoisseurs and red carpet followers turned their attention to the 84th Oscar Academy Awards, the First Lady of the U.S. made a glamorous entry at the White House dressed in a dazzling sequined cream gown.
- Emma Stone Rocks Oscars Red Carpet in Giambattista Valli, Brian Atwood and Louis Vuitton [PHOTOS]
February 27 2012 2:39 PM
Emma Stone was one of the red carpet stunners at Sunday night's Oscars awards. The redheaded beauty wore a crimson Giambattista Valli dress that had the entire crowd wowed.
- Angelina Jolie Oscars 2012 Red Carpet: Actress’ Awkward Right Leg Pose Draws Twitter Jabs [PHOTOS]
February 27 2012 8:56 AM
Angelina Jolie is consistently a red carpet-favorite. The brunette beauty, known for her unparalleled good looks, certainly knows how to wow a crowd with her outfit choices. However, on Sunday night she drew more attention for her awkward right-leg pose than she did for her beauty.
- Oscar 2012 Red Carpet: Celebs in Striking Red and Metallic Dress at 84th Academy Awards (PHOTOS)
February 27 2012 8:06 AM
Red and black is said to be celebs' most preferable shades for coveted award evenings like Oscars and other musical, red carpet events.
- Oscar 2012 Red Carpet: Hollywood Beauties in Dazzling Nude-Hued Gowns at 84th Academy Awards (PHOTOS)
February 27 2012 4:23 AM
Oscar 2012 Red Carpet: Hollywood Beauties in Dazzling Nude Hued Gowns at 84th Academy Awards (PHOTOS)