- Oscars 2012 Red Carpet: Where to Watch Online Live Streams of Celebrity Arrivals, Backstage Peeks
February 26 2012 4:04 PM
You like me! You really like me! These words might have first been uttered by Sally Fields but they will surely be on the minds of all the red carpet favorites at this year's Oscars 2012. Don't miss a second of the dazzling red carpet this year. Here is all the information you need on where to watch live streams online of celebrity arrivals and backstage peeks.
- Oscars 2012 Red Carpet: Where to Watch Live Coverage from Hollywood Starting at 1 P.M.
February 26 2012 12:47 PM
Hollywood's biggest night is finally here. The 2012 Oscars will air Feb. 26 at 8 p.m. EST live from the famed Kodak Theatre. The most celebrated actors and actresses will make their way down the red carpet as millions gawk in adoration. Here is a list of where to watch the live coverage Sunday.
- New York's Metropolitan Museum to Host Schiaparelli and Prada Retrospective
February 25 2012 4:48 AM
The Metropolitan Museum of Art's Costume Institute in New York will host a retrospective to honor the works of designer icons Miuccia Prada and Elsa Schiaparelli.
- How to Win a Pair of Nike Foamposite Galaxy Sneakers Friday
February 24 2012 11:23 AM
The entire nation seems to be in a mad rush to buy Nike's newest pair of sneakers - the Nike Foamposite Galaxy - released ahead of the 2012 NBA All-Star Games in Orlando, Fla. Everyone wants a pair of the $220 sneakers, complete with a purple and blue galactic sky and glow-in-the-dark capabilities. Instead of braving the crowds, here is how you can win your own.
- How Does Kathy Ireland Beat Gisele and Cindy Crawford? With a Net Worth of $350 Million
February 23 2012 9:21 PM
Kathy Ireland might be a former model and she might have been featured in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue for 13 consecutive years; but nowadays the stunning 48-year-old makes the most headlines for her $350 million fortune and furniture empire.
- Kate Middleton Caught in Fur Fight between PETA and the International Fur Trade Federation
February 23 2012 12:04 PM
Style icon Kate Middleton might regret one particular fashion choice, which has spawned a fur fight between PETA and the International Fur Trade.
- Marni for H&M Giveaway: Find Out How to Win Pieces from the Capsule Collection
February 23 2012 11:31 AM
Marni for H&M is just weeks away, but there is already a contest where you can enter to win a polka-dot-printed dress and a chunky daisy necklace before the capsule collection hits stores and the battle royale ensues. Here is how to enter the contest, via Fashionista.
- Spanx, the Official Undergarment of the 2012 Oscars?
February 23 2012 10:25 AM
The light bulb. Penicillin. The airplane. Each is one of the greatest inventions known to man. But, to many women, the hands-down greatest invention of all time is Spanx. Spanx will surely make an appearance under the dresses of Oscar-nominees on Sunday as it is a red carpet staple.
- Kate Walsh’s Nude Shape Magazine Cover a Bold Move for 44-Year-Old Actress [PHOTO]
February 23 2012 9:29 AM
Kate Walsh leaves very little to the imagination with her Shape magazine March cover photo. The 44-year-old actress posed nude for the cover, with her bended legs and arms strategically placed.
- Gucci’s Sheer and See-through Ensembles Upstage Milan Fashion Show: ‘Dark Glamour’ for Autumn/Winter 2012 (PHOTOS)
February 23 2012 4:17 AM
Gucci kicked-off the Italian fashion season with its sheer and see-through dark glamour ensembles at the Milan Fashion Week Autumn/Winter 2012 Wednesday.
- Andrej Pejic Scores Beauty Campaign with Gaultier; Will He Play Prince Charming or the Femme Fatale?
February 22 2012 4:06 PM
Gender-bending Serbian model Andrej Pejic has scored his first beauty campaign with Jean Paul Gaultier for the designer's second men's fragrance, Kokorico. But will he play Prince Charming or the femme fatale?
- Victoria Beckham Weight Loss: Designer Speaks Out at Critics, 'It's Tough'
February 22 2012 10:58 AM
Within three days of returning to London from Los Angeles, Victoria Beckham has been put under the microscope, with critics calling her skinny, gaunt and malnourished.
- Brit Music Awards 2012 Red Carpet Highlights: Who Looked the Best - Adele, Rihanna, Kylie Minogue? (PHOTOS, VIDEO)
February 22 2012 6:19 AM
Quite a lot of eminent celebs from the Hollywood music industry graced the Brit Music Awards 2012, London, Tuesday.
- Oscars 2012 Red Carpet: Will Designers Bribe Nominees with Cash, Free Clothes and Plastic Surgery?
February 21 2012 3:37 PM
This week there is one pivotal thing on the mind of many actresses - the Oscars red carpet. As everyone knows, on Oscars night that red carpet is transformed into a runway, a runway seen by millions. Actresses, particularly nominees, become models for some of the best and most promising designers in the biz. In fact, Oscars night could make or break an entire career.
- Kate Middleton Style: The ‘Duchess Effect’ Hits London Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
February 20 2012 2:20 PM
Kate Middleton's style has been center stage since the beautiful brunette married Prince William last April. Now, as more and more Fall 2012 collections are revealed at London Fashion Week, it is clear that Middleton's Duchess Effect has taken on a life of its own.
- Furry jackets and femininity stalk London's catwalks
February 20 2012 1:54 PM
Designers Vivienne Westwood, Paul Smith and Matthew Williamson led the fashion pack on the catwalks in London late on Sunday, mixing the baggy and bright with muted colors and tailored elegance for the feminine form.
- Marni for H&M Collection Offers a Luxurious Utilitarian Collection
February 19 2012 2:15 PM
Marni for H&M might be one of the best capsule collections yet. Of course Versace for H&M was decadent; Jason Wu for Target was lovely; and Giambattista Valli for Macy's was a nod to sheer elegance. But Marni for H&M is, well, totally Marni.
- Wills Lifestyle India Fashion Week 2012: Dazzling Collection by Indian Designers [PHOTOS]
February 18 2012 8:20 AM
The highlights of the event included exemplary collection by maverick designers like James Fererra, Shantanu and Nikhil, Rohit Bal, Manish Malhotra and several others.
- London Fashion Week 2012: Bold and Brilliant See-Through, Alien-Inspired Aesthetic Fine Collection on Day One [PHOTOS]
February 18 2012 4:40 AM
The 2012 London Fashion Week kicked off Friday, Feb.17, with opening line-ups from previous year's Fashion Fringe prize winner, Israeli-born designers Golan Frydman and Latvian Fyodor Podgorny, and their bold see-through ensembles, alien-inspired green glittery skin, tribal nose rings, piercings, and innovative hair-dos.
- Ralph Lauren’s ‘Very British’ Collection at 2012 New York Fashion Week Finale [PHOTOS]
February 17 2012 11:43 PM
From tweeds to country plaids and trouser suits, high-end designer Ralph Lauren’s Fall/Winter 2012 collection during the final day of the New York Fashion Week was all about British glamor and elegance.