- Sneak Peek: Imogen Poots Fronts Marni for H&M Campaign (PHOTOS)
January 30 2012 11:19 PM
With names like designer Consuelo Castiglioni and Sofia Coppola behind the Marni for H&M collaboration, fashion connoisseurs are looking forward to the upcoming collection by the Italian brand.
- Paris Fashion Week 2012: French Escort Zahia Dehar Debuts Lingerie Line [PHOTOS]
January 28 2012 1:50 PM
Zahia Dehar, dubbed fashion's guilty little secret, is a boudoir connoisseur. At just 19-years-old, kittenish Dehar is France's most infamous escort. It is no wonder that, in move into the fashion world, the blonde bombshell chose to design lingerie. She debuted her collection at Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2012.
- Jason Wu for Target: Blake Lively, Chloe Moretz Step Out for New York Launch Party [PHOTOS]
January 27 2012 10:39 AM
The Target collection goes on sale on Feb. 5.
- Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week 2012: Elie Saab, Jean Paul Gaultier Wow on Day 3 [PHOTOS]
January 25 2012 1:45 PM
Paris Haute Couture Fashion Week has been nothing short of astonishing. Day three presented dazzling displays from international designers, showcasing flamboyant and other-worldly fashions that one could only dream of. Elie Saab presented a whimsical collection while Jean Paul Gaultier channeled the late Amy Winehouse.
- Paris Fashion Week: Chanel Stewardesses Flaunt Periwinkle, Tulle and Mohawks [PHOTOS]
January 24 2012 2:21 PM
Karl Lagerfeld never ceases to amaze. Chanel's Spring-Summer 2012 show for Paris Fashion Week on Tuesday was nothing short of remarkable. Only Lagerfeld could effortlessly blend periwinkle, tulle and mohawks.
- Agent Provocateur Ropes in Mylène Jampanoï for its Spring/Summer Campaign (PHOTOS)
January 24 2012 1:27 AM
Luxury brand Agent Provocateur has added French actress Mylène Jampanoï to their long list of celebrity models for featuring in their spring/summer 2012 campaign.
- Oscar Winner Sofia Coppola Directs Campaign Film Supporting Marni Collection at H&M
January 23 2012 2:02 AM
Swedish retail brand, H&M has announced its collaboration with Oscar winner Sofia Coppola in order to direct an exclusive campaign supporting the launch of the Marni collection for H&M.
- Lara Stone's Steamy New Calvin Klein Ad Campaign [PHOTOS]
January 20 2012 3:43 PM
Lara Stone has resumed her role as the face of Calvin Klein Jeans. The new ad campaign will, without a doubt, work wonders for the brand's spring collection. The results are sweltering hot with Stone posing topless in numerous shots.
- Supermodel Cindy Crawford’s Daughter Debuts as a Model in Versace Campaign (PHOTOS)
January 20 2012 1:04 AM
American model Cindy Crawford's daughter Kaia Gerber may be just 10 but even at such a tender age, she has all the makings of a supermodel and is often compared to her famous mother.
- Versace for H&M: Sold-Out Cruise 2012 Collection on eBay Now
January 19 2012 4:16 PM
Versace for H&M was such a wild success in November that the Italian fashion house decided to release another H&M collection, this time made up of cruise wear. The Cruise 2012 collection launched exclusively online in the UK on Thursday and sold out in almost no time at all. It is now available on eBay.
- Cindy Crawford Daughter: Is 10-Year-Old Kaia's Versace Ad Tasteful or Too Sexy?
January 19 2012 10:47 AM
Like mother, like daughter. Cindy Crawford's 10-year-old daughter Kaia is following in the supermodel's footsteps. Kaia is the new face of Versace's children's collection. But is her campaign tasteful or is it too sexy?
- Hong Kong Fashion Show: 2012 Fall/Winter Designer Collection Display [PHOTOS]
January 19 2012 7:02 AM
Hong Kong Fashion Show: 2012 Fall/Winter Designer Collection Display [PHOTOS]
- Lebanese Fashion Watch: 2012 Spring/Summer Collection by Georges Chakra in Beirut [PHOTOS]
January 19 2012 5:46 AM
Lebanese designer Georges Chakra is known for his incredible creations for women in Paris to famous Hollywood stars like Beyonce, Rihanna, Jennifer Lopez, Helen Mirren, Mariah Carey and many more round the world.
- Sneak Peek Into Karl Lagerfeld’s Chanel Spring Summer 2012 Campaign (PHOTOS)
January 19 2012 2:54 AM
Fashion connoisseurs and followers of designer Karl Lagerfeld has something to look forward to as luxury brand Chanel releases behind-the-scene images of their upcoming spring/ summer 2012 campaign.
- Dolce and Gabbana Issues Official Apology Over Hong Kong Photo Ban
January 18 2012 11:39 PM
Italian luxury brand Dolce and Gabbana has issued a formal apology over the recent photo ban in Hong Kong that allegedly discriminated the natives.
- Amber Heard Gorgeous in Gold DKNY at Art of Elysium Gala [PHOTOS]
January 18 2012 3:58 PM
Actress Amber Heard looked absolutely gorgeous at Tuesday night's Art of Elysium Heaven Gala. The Union Station event in L.A. attracting all the hottest glitterati, but Heard stood out as a jaw-dropper.
- Versace for H&M Resort Collection to Launch Thursday
January 18 2012 2:26 PM
Versace for H&M was a worldwide success in November. So the Italian fashion house decided to release another H&M collection, this time made up of resort wear. The collection will launch exclusively online in the UK on Thursday.
- Chinese haute-couture steps up at HK Fashion Week
January 18 2012 9:39 AM
China at one time may have been better known for fashion knockoffs than catwalk creations, but Chinese haute-couture is now finding its feet on the international stage -- even as it grows ever more popular with customers at home.
- New York and London Organisers Resolve Fashion Show Schedule Dispute
January 18 2012 4:34 AM
Resolving what is regarded as one of the biggest fashion feuds, both the Council of Fashion Designers of America (CFDA) and the British Fashion Council (BFC) have agreed to reschedule their show dates.
- Rihanna Shows Her Sultry Side in New Armani Campaign (PHOTOS)
January 18 2012 4:19 AM
R&B singer, Rihanna known for her curves has bagged yet another campaign as the face of Armani Jeans and Emporio Armani underwear for their new campaign.