- Lindsay Lohan’s Sexy Yet Refined Pictorials for Philipp Plein, FCUK, Jag Jeans [PHOTOS]
January 11 2012 10:47 AM
Lindsay Lohan's most recent pictorials for Philipp Plein, JAG Jeans and FCUK show a sexy yet refined side of the starlet.
- Dolce & Gabbana Photo Ban Leads to Mass Rally Outside Hong-Kong Flagship Store
January 11 2012 12:13 AM
Thousands gathered outside the Dolce & Gabbana flagship store in Hong Kong after the company's security guards reportedly banned a photographer from taking pictures of the store from the sidewalk earlier this week.
- Jason Wu for Target: Complete Collection Lookbook [PHOTOS]
January 10 2012 3:00 PM
The Jason Wu for Target lookbook is finally here and the collection is surely something to swoon over.
- Katie Holmes Stars in Sultry New H. Stern Ad Campaign [PHOTOS]
January 10 2012 10:23 AM
Katie Holmes stars in the sultry new H. Stern ad campaign.
- Marc Jacobs Says Rejecting the Dior Job Was 'Best For Everyone'
January 10 2012 12:22 AM
American designer and creative head of Louis Vuitton Marc Jacobs is all set for an exciting year that includes a major exhibition in Paris. The designer has opined for the first time since refusing the Dior job that staying back at the label and rejecting the job has probably been the best decision for everyone.
- Fashion World Unites to Support Obama's Re-Election Campaign
January 10 2012 12:19 AM
To support Barack Obama for his re-election campaign, 2012, some of the country's top fashion designers have collaborated and launched a campaign to promote and assist him during the election process.
- Beyonce’s Sister Solange Knowles Signed to Next Models
January 09 2012 4:30 PM
For the Knowles family this has been a big week. Singing superstar Beyonce welcomed her first child on Saturday night, baby girl Blue Ivy Carter. Not only did her sister Solange Knowles become an aunt to the baby girl, she is now also officially a model.
- Irina Shayk Intimissimi: Cristiano Ronaldo's Fiancée Models Italian Lingerie Line [PHOTOS]
January 09 2012 3:06 PM
In a campaign spread unveiled Monday for the Italian lingerie company Intimissimi, Irina Shayk flaunts her figure in some frilly lingerie and debuts a new shorter hair-cut. Cristiano Ronaldo must feel like one lucky man.
- Jason Wu Target Collection Ads Preview a Charmingly Feminine Line [PHOTOS]
January 09 2012 11:51 AM
The Jason Wu for Target line is due in less than one month and the recent release of his ad campaigns give preview of what will be a charmingly feminine collection.
- Kate Middleton Style: Duchess Wows in Alice Temperley on Birthday Eve [PHOTOS]
January 09 2012 8:53 AM
A stylish birthday it is for Kate Middleton who turns 30-years-old Monday. During her last moments of 29, the Duchess of Cambridge stepped out in an Alice Temperley gown, stunning the crowd yet again.
- Selfridges’ '2012 Bright Young Things' Announces Emerging Talents
January 08 2012 6:18 AM
High-end department chain Selfridges & Co. has announced the names of 15 emerging design talents who will be part of their 2012 Bright Young Things initiative from the fields of fashion, design and art.
- Target, Nordstrom Praised for Ads With Ryan, a Child Model With Down Syndrome
January 07 2012 12:12 PM
Target and Nordstrom are receiving praise for their newest child model -- adorable six-year-old Ryan, who has floppy blonde hair and bright blue eyes, and who has Down syndrome.
- Burberry Records 10 Million Facebook Fans, More than Dior and Gucci
January 07 2012 5:07 AM
Fashion house Burberry has now become one of the world's most popular luxury brands, after registering more than 10 million Facebook fans.
- Best Beauty Solutions for Over-Partied or Dry Winter Skin
January 06 2012 12:12 PM
The winter season offers a lot of wonderful things - parties, decorations and snowflakes. With those wonderful things come awful things - hangovers, lethargy and harsh weather. All three of those factors can do some serious damage to delicate skin.
- Louis Vuitton Announces Perfume Debut With Jacques Cavallier-Belletrud
January 06 2012 1:27 AM
After months of speculation, French fashion house Louis Vuitton has finally confirmed its foray into the fragrance sector with perfumer Jacques Cavallier-Belletrud.
- Kanye West Twitter Rant: 80 Tweets About Fashion, None on ‘Homewrecker’ Kim Kardashian
January 05 2012 12:29 PM
Kanye West took to Twitter to ramble about his fashion line, creative genius, grammatical correctness and the penitentiary system.
- Dakota Fanning’s Cosmopolitan Cover Stirs Controversy
January 05 2012 10:10 AM
Actress Dakota Fanning appears on the cover of the February issue of Cosmopolitan magazine looking glamorous. But some eyebrows rose when Fanning’s Cosmo cover debuted since the actress is just 17-years-old.
- Mila Kunis is New Face of Christian Dior Spring/Summer 2012 (PHOTOS)
January 05 2012 9:56 AM
American actress Mila Kunis has been named as the new face for the Spring/Summer 2012 campaign of luxury brand Christian Dior.
- Rodarte's ‘Fra Angelo Collection’ at LACMA Inspired by Italian Renaissance Frescoes (PHOTOS)
January 05 2012 5:58 AM
The Los Angeles County Museum of Art (LACMA) has unveiled an exclusive exhibition by California-based fashion label, Rodarte, portraying a unique blend of the old and the contemporary.
- Alexa Chung Set to Launch Fashion Reality Series '24-Hour Catwalk'
January 05 2012 2:16 AM
British Style Awards winner and Vogue editor, Alexa Chung is all set to launch her own reality fashion series 24-Hour Catwalk starting next week in the US.