Jewelry & Watches
- Rare Yellow 'Sun Drop' Diamond for Auction
November 09 2011 2:22 PM
Rare yellow diamond will go up for auction.
- Indian Luxury Market to Expand 20% Annually Until 2015: Report
November 06 2011 1:51 AM
Sales of luxury products in India are expected to rise almost 20 percent every year until 2015, according to a new report by the Confederation of Indian Industry and A.T. Kearney Ltd.
- Macy’s Herald Square Remodel Details (Hint: 300,000 Pairs of Shoes)
November 03 2011 1:35 PM
Macy's announced that its Herald Square flagship store in New York City will be getting a facelift. A major facelift, in fact; one that will take four years to complete.
- Eli Manning Kicks-off New Watch Line at Macy’s Herald Square Tuesday
November 01 2011 4:30 PM
Eli Manning, quarterback of the New York Giants, will never be late to another game. The Big Blue quarterback has a sponsorship deal with Citizen Watch Co. and will kick off the launch of his new watch line Tuesday Nov. 1 at Macy's Herald Square in New York City.
- Black Friday Midnight Madness: Target, Macy’s to Open 12:00 a.m. after Thanksgiving
October 31 2011 11:46 AM
Black Friday will be starting earlier this year. Both Macy's and Target have announced that their doors will open at midnight after Thanksgiving. When the clock strikes 12:00 a.m. on Friday Nov. 25, the Black Friday midnight madness will begin.
- Lewis Hamilton Introduces Tag Heuer India Racing Limited Edition
October 31 2011 6:28 AM
TAG Heuer Brand Ambassadors Lewis Hamilton and Karun Chandhok unveiled the brand's India Racing Limited Edition watch to mark its 150 years of Mastering Speed.
- The Best of the Tory Burch Holiday Collection [PHOTOS]
October 28 2011 12:48 PM
Tory Burch's Preppy-bohemian line never ceases to amaze. Burch is consistently revolutionizing her luxe line of eclectic caftans, shift dresses, cardigans, handbags, and (of course) iconic ballet flats.
- Jaeger-LeCoultre Introduces Grande Reverso Lady Ultra Thin
October 27 2011 5:30 AM
Luxe horology brand Jaeger-LeCoultre has unveiled a new watch - the Grande Reverso Lady Ultra Thin - on the occasion of the 80th anniversary of the Reverso range of watches.
- Omega Unveils Seamaster Aqua Terra to Celebrate Its Association with Golf
October 26 2011 9:35 AM
Luxe horology brand Omega has introduced a new masterpiece, the Seamaster Aqua Terra Golf, to renew its commitment to helping grow the game of golf around the world.
- Supermodel Cindy Crawford Celebrates Omega’s New Gum Boutique Launch (PHOTOS)
October 17 2011 1:37 AM
For the opening of the new-look boutique at Gum by Omega, supermodel Cindy Crawford joined as the guest of honor.
- Pandora’s 2011 Autumn/Winter Collection Introduces Intriguing Designs
October 15 2011 8:35 AM
Nostalgic rock was the theme of Pandora's 2011 Autumn/Winter collection, with a diverse range of jewelry pieces, forms and finishes all on offer.
- SEC Warns Its Own Staff Their Brokerage Data Were Exposed
October 15 2011 3:43 AM
The Securities and Exchange Commission is warning staffers their personal brokerage-account information may have been compromised, after it uncovered security flaws with an ethics-compliance program.
- Florida Man Arrested in Nude Celebrity Hacking Scandal Gets Bail
October 13 2011 2:11 AM
The Florida man FBI arrested Wednesday in connection with its Operation Hackerazzi investigation was released from jail after his first appearance in federal court in Jacksonville, Fla.
- Elizabeth Taylor Auction Showcases Evidence of Burton-Taylor Undying Love (PHOTOS)
October 10 2011 11:43 PM
Showcased among the many priceless jewelry collection of Hollywood icon, Elizabeth Taylor at the Christie's auction was the famous 33.19 carat white diamond ring presented by her lifelong love Richard Burton.
- No Child Left Behind Will Give Struggling Schools Flexibility, But With Some Requirements
September 26 2011 9:48 PM
President Obama eases NCLB restrictions on struggling schools, but after certain requirements are met.
- Omega Introduces Flagship Store at Houston Galleria (PHOTOS)
September 26 2011 5:14 AM
A 2635-square-foot Omega Boutique was launched at the Houston Galleria offering the brand's entire product palette, including products which are only available at Omega flagship stores.
- Piaget: Official Timekeeper of Beijing International Polo Open Tournament
September 24 2011 2:06 AM
For the third Beijing International Polo Open Tournament, luxury watch-maker, Piaget, has been announced the official timekeeper of the event.
- More Bling for the Ring: $54,700 Gets You a Gold Mobile Phone
September 14 2011 7:51 AM
It doesn't do email, the internet, have a camera, games or GPS navigation, but a new mobile phone from Denmark is literally solid gold.
- India's Appetite for Gold Taking New Forms
September 08 2011 10:57 AM
In a nation whose love for gold is legendary, financial adviser Biju Daniel is one of scores of Indians who are rethinking how they amass riches through the precious metal.
- Gadget Personalization: A Treat for Techies
August 27 2011 3:38 AM
Customization and personalization laptop skin is a brand-new trend emerging among laptop users and is the latest alternative fashion trend, particularly among youngsters.