Jewelry & Watches
- Elizabeth Taylor?s Famed Jewelry and Art Collection for Sale
August 10 2011 3:40 AM
Renowned auction house Christie's has announced a new exhibition and sale dedicated to the collection of late British-American actress Elizabeth Tailor in September 2011.
- Hot Pictures of the Black Eyed Peas Star Fergie at Paris amfAR Gala (PHOTOS)
July 22 2011 5:11 AM
Fergie, the lead singer of The Black Eyed Peas, was honored by amfAR and presented with the Piaget Award of Inspiration for her style and commitment to the fight against AIDS.
- $500 million treasure unearthed from vaults of 18th century Indian temple
July 02 2011 11:58 AM
A court ruling opened the secret chambers of the temple which have untold wealth buried under
- Mark Cuban's Millions in Fines
June 16 2011 5:51 PM
Cuban reportedly makes charitable donations to match the amount of his misconduct penalties
- Carrie Bradshaw Math: 'Sex and the City' character would have been 3,000,000,000,000 in debt
June 14 2011 5:21 PM
Whistle-blowing blogger calculates Carrie Bradshaw's income-to-expense ratio
- Celebrity jeweler Knighted
June 03 2011 5:30 PM
He will now be known as Sir Michael Hill
- Jessica Alba is Piaget's Newest Jewel
June 03 2011 1:04 PM
The sexy actress is the luxury jeweler's new brand ambassador
- Robb Report Releases Best of the Best List
May 31 2011 5:31 PM
Luxury list accompanies the magazine's Ipad launch
- Rolex Hillary Tenzing Explorer sells for $104, 568 at Christie's Aution
May 20 2011 10:25 AM
Timepiece is an homage to Sir Edmund Percival and Tenzing Norgay, the first two people to successfully ascend Mount Everest
- Audemars Piguet Chosen as Official Timekeeper at Four Seasons Hotels and Resorts in the Americas
May 19 2011 5:23 PM
Four Seasons Exec calls the partnership perfect synergy
- Rolex Watch Sale Breaks Record at Christie's Auction
May 17 2011 5:58 PM
A 1942 Rolex split-second chronograph, one of only 12 of its kind, sold for $1.16 million at a Christie's auction in Geneva, Switzerland
- Apple Ousts Google as The Most Powerful Brand in The World
May 10 2011 5:32 PM
Louis Vuitton Maintains Position as Top Luxury Brand
- Stars celebrate IWC Schaffhausen and Peter Lindbergh's photographic collaboration
April 30 2011 2:27 AM
Stars gathered in Culver City Friday night to celebrate IWC Schaffhausen and Peter Lindbergh's A Night in Portofino, a brilliant photographic collaboration between the legendary photographer, the renowned Swiss watchmaker and IWC's overwhelmingly talented friends of the brand.
- Pandora launches new spring jewelry collection
April 25 2011 7:20 AM
Pandora has launched its new spring collection of jewelry inspired by the beautiful colors and details of flowers.
- World auction records set at Sotheby’s 'Important Watches Spring' sale
April 11 2011 1:27 AM
Sotheby's Hong Kong Important Watches Spring Sale 2011 held on April 7, 2011 achieved the highest total for the Various Owner sale of Important Watches category in Hong Kong.
- Diamond burglary raises alarm at Baselworld
March 31 2011 4:42 AM
As haute couture horology and jewelry brands across the globe conveyed at Baselworld, Switzerland, for one of the biggest industry fairs; a gang of five stole diamonds and gemstones worth millions of dollars.
- Louis Golay and Miss Japan 2011 work on Japan disaster aid at Baselworld
March 31 2011 2:43 AM
Swiss jeweler and creator of the crown of Miss Japan 2011, Louis Golay International, has handed to the brand's Japanese ambassadress Marie Yanaka, the original drawing of the crown.
- Royal emerald-diamond tiara to be auctioned by Sotheby’s
March 28 2011 3:09 AM
Regarded as one of the most important Magnificent & Noble Jewels auction by Sotheby's in 30 years, the house has announced the sale of a rare emerald and diamond tiara on May 17, 2011.
- Middle-East unrest and Japan disaster create solemn atmosphere at 2011 Baselworld
March 24 2011 4:33 AM
With the staging of the world's most important watch and jewelry show, Baselworld, in Switzerland starting today, many horology enthusiasts and analysts speculate a somber mood during the event, eliciting fears of declining sales for the Swiss watch industry.
- Kate Moss’ new Dior advert is out (VIDEO)
March 15 2011 2:18 AM
The much-awaited 90-second advert of Kate Moss for Dior Addict, the video teaser of which went viral last month, is finally out.