Jewelry & Watches
- Reese Witherspoon celebrates International Women’s Day with “Empowerment” bracelet
March 08 2011 2:22 AM
To honor and celebrate the 100th anniversary of International Women's Day, Reese Witherspoon has collaborated with the Avon Foundation for Women to launch the Empowerment bracelet.
- LVMH acquires majority stake in Italian jewelry firm Bulgari
March 07 2011 7:00 AM
French holding company, LVMH announced in a statement on Monday that the group will take control of renowned Italian jeweler, Bulgari S.p.A.
- Fiat and Gucci celebrates 150 years of united Italy, designs new auto icon
February 25 2011 7:34 AM
Italian automaker, Fiat s.p.A has collaborated with iconic brand Gucci to celebrate the 150th anniversary of the unification of Italy and Gucci's 90th anniversary.
- De Grisogono invites royals to celebrate new collection
February 22 2011 2:53 AM
Swiss luxury brand, De Grisogono has added yet another feather to its cap with the unveiling of the latest high-end joillaire creations and timepieces at the Gstaad Palace Hotel in Switzerland.
- Top 10 Sexiest Valentine's Day Products
February 11 2011 7:49 AM
Looking for a hot idea for a Valentine’s Day promotional giveaway or business gift? Look no further!
- LVMH revenue soars 19% in 2010 as luxury sale bounces
February 04 2011 5:23 AM
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury products group, recorded a 19% increase in revenue in 2010, exceeding the 20 billion Euro mark for the first time.
- Social Media – new communication strategy of Baselworld 2011
January 29 2011 3:07 AM
Baselworld, the world's premier watch and jewelry show, is adopting new communication channels to promote the importance of the trade show for the luxury goods industry.
- Dubai Shopping Festival kick starts
January 20 2011 7:27 AM
The sixteenth international Dubai Shopping (DSF) Festival is all set to kick start at the Burj Khalifa, Dubai Creek Park, Global Village, and the Dubai Outlet Mall on Thursday.
- Chopard unveils a unique 85 carat diamond
January 20 2011 4:21 AM
Chopard introduced a stunning 85 carat diamond comparable in luster and transparency to the legendary Koh-i-Noor diamond.
- Spotted: Xenia Tchoumitcheva dazzles in de Grisogono
January 19 2011 4:24 AM
For the inauguration of the Hotel Alpine Rock in St Moritz, Swiss actress and model, Xenia Tchoumitcheva was seen adorning de Grisogono jewelry.
- Piaget hosts exclusive New York screening of ‘Blue Valentine’
January 03 2011 9:36 AM
Piaget partnered with 'The Cinema Society' for a special screening of Blue Valentine starring Michelle Williams.
- Global luxury industry banks on China for re-emergence
December 30 2010 8:25 AM
The year 2010 has seen the emergence and growth of one of the strongest markets for luxury industry in the world - China.
- John Hardy ties up with Masari Group for Plaza Indonesia mall in Jakarta
December 24 2010 9:18 AM
Bali-based jeweler, John Hardy, is venturing into retail in partnership with the Masari Group to inaugurate a lavish 22-square meter store in the prestigious Plaza Indonesia shopping mall in Jakarta.
- Facebook promotes 'Social Shopping' of luxury brands
December 23 2010 12:26 PM
With over 500 million active users spending an average of 700 billion minutes per month on Facebook, there is no doubt as to why brands and retailers are turning towards Social Shopping on the popular networking site as a means to promote trade and branding.
- LVMH holds over 20 percent stake in Hermes, possible takeover
December 22 2010 9:17 AM
French holding company, LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, increased its stake in Hermes International SCA to over 20 percent, the company said in a statement on Tuesday.
- Designer Joan Hornig says 9/11 made her re-evaluate her life
December 21 2010 10:08 AM
From being a Wall Street financier to a renowned jewelry designer, Joan Hornig speaks of her transitions in life, her take on jewelry designing, her collections and her outlook towards life.
- Hublot ambassador Facundo Pieres’ team wins 'Triple Crown 2010'
December 15 2010 11:48 AM
Hublot ambassador Facundo Pieres and his team Ellerstina won polo's 'Triple Crown 2010' at the 117 Argentine Open final on Sunday.
- Macy’s to support rising online business through Martinsburg fulfillment center
December 15 2010 9:46 AM
US-based Macy's, Inc. announced the construction of a 1.3 million square foot fulfillment center near Martinsburg in West Virginia to support the continued growth of its online business.
- Piaget continues support to Film Independent Spirit Awards
December 12 2010 7:09 AM
For the fourth consecutive year, Swiss brand Piaget is extending its support to the Film Independent Spirit Awards that will be held on February 26, 2011.
- Swiss artist Stephan Schmidlin is the new face of Carl F. Bucherer
December 10 2010 6:17 AM
Named as the new ambassador for Carl F. Bucherer, Swiss artist Stephan Schmidlinhas always tried to pursue his dreams in life through constant effort and determination.