Jewelry & Watches
- Luxury brand Armin Strom and artist Ronnie Wood embark on Art Project
December 05 2010 11:32 AM
Swiss watch brand and official timekeepers of Virgin Racing Formula One team, Armin Strom has announced a collaboration project with renowned artist Ronnie Wood.
- Swiss watch brands renew their participation in 'Only Watch 2011'
December 05 2010 6:43 AM
Some of the most prestigious Swiss watch manufacturers have once again renewed their participation in the event Only Watch organized by the Association Monégasque contre les Myopathies (AMM) to support long-term, in-depth research on Duchenne muscular dystrophy on November 29, 2010.
- Chopard unveils new collection for Valentine season
December 04 2010 6:12 AM
This Valentine season, Chopard is acting as a messenger of love with a number of exclusive jewelry designs from pendants to watches and jewelry pens.
- Tiffany & Co. inaugurates new showroom in Barcelona
December 03 2010 9:36 AM
New York-based Tiffany & Co. announced yesterday the opening of a 360-square-meter store in Barcelona's Mandarin Oriental Hotel.
- Inspired by Leonardo DiCaprio, TAG Heuer goes green
December 01 2010 10:11 AM
In an effort to reduce its carbon footprint, Swiss horology brand, TAG Heuer, has signed an agreement with Swiss energy distributor Viteos and environmental firm Planair to equip the rooftops of its four buildings with solar panels.
- Piaget promotes connectivity through new iPad website version
November 30 2010 9:08 AM
Swiss luxury brand, Piaget will allow users to explore its site with the launch of a new iPad/iPhone compatible version of piaget.com.
- Prince William gifts his mother Diana’s ring to Kate
November 26 2010 10:44 AM
Following the announcement of the royal engagement of Prince William and Kate Middleton, Clarence House confirmed in a brief statement that the Prince has gifted Kate his mother's 18-carat sapphire and diamond engagement ring.
- Rolex awards young laureates in Switzerland
November 26 2010 10:36 AM
In a ceremony held at the prestigious Ecole Fédérale Polytechnique de Lausanne in Switzerland on October 11, watch-brand Rolex awarded five young entrepreneurs, aged between 18 and 30 years, the first Rolex Awards for Enterprise: Young Laureates Programme.
- TAG Heuer’s Carrera 1887 awarded 'La Petite Aiguille' best watch of the year
November 25 2010 6:28 AM
Swiss watch-maker TAG Heuer's in-house manufactured chronograph won the La Petite Aiguille best watch of the year award at the 2010 Grand Prix de l'Horlogerie de Genève on November 18,2010.
- Macy’s makes extensive plans for holiday season
November 11 2010 11:18 AM
Following its annual tradition of celebrating the magical season of Christmas, Cincinnati-based Macy's Inc. on Tuesday announced a series of special events and displays for children and adults alike.
- Nominees for British Fashion Awards 2010 unveiled
November 10 2010 12:32 PM
The annual British Fashion Awards scheduled for December 7, 2010 has an interesting mix of known and emerging designers as nominees that reads like a who's who of the British fashion world.
- U.S. luxury sales rebounds despite concerns over high unemployment
October 25 2010 4:04 PM
U.S. consumers return to luxury stores despite concerns over high unemployment and a double dip recession.