Wine, Spirits & Cigars
- Gaga hails Moss as 'Born Perfect' during Belvedere celebration
May 14 2011 5:26 AM
Celebrity royalty joined Belvedere Vodka to celebrate the launch of Born This Way at an intimate performance from Lady Gaga. London's A-List including Kate Moss, Florence Welch, Erin O'Connor and Will.I.Am filled the exclusive Annabel's club to watch Gaga perform.
- A Sommelier's Bordeaux Tasting Tour - Part Un
May 13 2011 5:43 PM
Wine Buyer Arnie Millan goes on a decadent tasting tour in Bordeaux
- Contents of Bernie Madoff’s Seized Wine Cellar Up for Auction
May 11 2011 12:35 PM
Morrell & Company Fine Wine Auctions are offering the contents of Bernie Madoff's wine cellar on behalf of the United States Marshals office
- Craigslist Wine Scam Leads to Robbery and Beating in Queens
May 11 2011 9:59 AM
Wine collector robbed and beaten after responding to a craigslist ad selling rare French Bordeaux
- Swarovski Crystal Encrusted Absolut Bottles Make for An Eye-Catching Bar Adornment
May 10 2011 4:39 PM
A lot of 6 Absolut bottles, each hand embellished with 5,000 Swarovski crystals, is for sale on Etsy
- 2011 James Beard Foundation Restaurant and Chef Awards Announced; Farm-to-Table Fine Dining Gets a Nod
May 10 2011 9:11 AM
ABC Kitchen one of four top honors based in NYC; D.C.'s Jose Andres takes top chef award
- ...Just Not on the Company Dime
May 09 2011 5:32 PM
Highly intoxicating Chinese spirit experiences dramatic price inflation and international attention
- Ruffino winery adds new sparkling wine collection to its portfolio
May 08 2011 7:31 AM
Ruffino,a renowned Italian winery founded in Tuscany in 1877, announces the introduction of its inaugural Ruffino Prosecco Doc.
- Woodbridge ventures into extra dry sparkling wine segment
March 31 2011 1:24 AM
US based Woodbridge by Robert Mondavi has added another feather to its crown with the launch of its Woodbridge Extra Dry Sparkling Wine range.
- US surpasses France as world's largest wine-consuming nation
March 16 2011 3:58 AM
The US tops France as the world's largest wine-consuming nation in 2010 owing to an increasing interest in wine and food lifestyle as well as its rising population.
- LVMH acquires majority stake in Italian jewelry firm Bulgari
March 07 2011 7:00 AM
French holding company, LVMH announced in a statement on Monday that the group will take control of renowned Italian jeweler, Bulgari S.p.A.
- Scarlett Johansson shares the magic of Moët & Chandon in heritage campaign (Exclusive Video)
February 21 2011 6:12 AM
In a recent international advertising campaign, superstar Scarlett Johansson celebrated the rich heritage of luxury brand Moët & Chandon.
- Moët & Chandon celebrates love with personalized Rosé Impérial
February 12 2011 5:35 AM
Luxe brand, Moët & Chandon, is offering champagne lovers a new way to celebrate the season of love with a limited-edition Tag Your Moët Rosé coffret.
- American Airlines awarded for serving best wines onboard
February 08 2011 2:50 AM
Business Traveller magazine has honored Amercan Airlines at the 2010 Cellars in the Sky Awards, a wine competition, for its best white wine collection.
- LVMH revenue soars 19% in 2010 as luxury sale bounces
February 04 2011 5:23 AM
LVMH Moët Hennessy Louis Vuitton, the world's leading luxury products group, recorded a 19% increase in revenue in 2010, exceeding the 20 billion Euro mark for the first time.
- Midas: World's largest luxury champagne bottle
February 03 2011 3:17 AM
Luxury brand Armand de Brignac, produced by champagne house Champagne Cattier, has unveiled the largest bottle of luxury Champagne in existence called the Midas.
- France’s Rhône Valley awarded ‘2010 Wine Region of the Year’
January 27 2011 4:51 AM
The Wine Enthusiast Magazine recognized Rhône Valley, a famous wine producing region in southeastern France, as the “2010 Wine Region of the Year” award at Wine Star Awards held in New York recently.
- Lord Webber's personal wine collection fetches $5.6 million
January 23 2011 2:57 AM
Sotheby's sale of 'The Andrew Lloyd Webber Wine Collection' held at the Mandarin Oriental, Hong Kong, on Saturday achieved an outstanding total of US$5.6 million exceeding the high estimate of US$2.8 - 4.1 millio
- Global luxury industry banks on China for re-emergence
December 30 2010 8:25 AM
The year 2010 has seen the emergence and growth of one of the strongest markets for luxury industry in the world - China.
- Sotheby’s 2010 global wine auction fetches $88 million
December 22 2010 9:44 AM
Sotheby's 2010 wine auctions brought an overall global total of $88 million, over double that of last year's figure, the company reported on Monday.