- London Hotels And Attractions Capitalize On Royal Baby Buzz
July 23 2013 5:15 AM
The royal baby has arrived and London is calling with a host of royal tourist attractions and themed hotel experiences.
- 10 Places To Take Your Kids Before They Turn 18
July 12 2013 6:09 AM
Here’s a look at 10 U.S. destinations that all American kids should see before they grow up.
- Canada Hit By 10-Mile-Long Hailstorm [VIDEOS, PHOTO]
July 09 2013 8:21 AM
Saturday's hailstorm in Airdrie, Canada, left accumulations of as much as 12 inches in some areas along its 10-mile trail.
- 10 Little-Known Asian Cities You’ll Want To Visit
July 05 2013 6:04 AM
Grab your pen and start a new bucket list. Here are 10 Asian cities you've probably never heard of that you'll want to visit.
- Eiffel Tower Reopens After 2-Day Worker Strike
June 27 2013 6:54 AM
The Eiffel Tower in Paris reopened to tourist traffic on Thursday, after a two-day workers' strike over salary hikes and other demands.
- NOAA Says East Coast Was Hit By Tsunami In June
June 26 2013 8:39 AM
One expert thinks the mysterious surge off the New Jersey coast wasn't caused by seismic activity but rather a change in meteorological conditions.
- World’s Most Popular Landmark Reopens Fourth Of July
June 22 2013 8:21 PM
The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor will be back in business just in time for the celebration of the U.S. Independence Day.
- Tornado Victims' Health Issue Similar To 9/11 Survivors'
June 21 2013 9:57 AM
Survivors of the May 20 tornado in Moore, Okla., are reportedly beginning to suffer from the medical condition known as "tornado cough."
- Singapore Haze Reportedly Caused By Illegal Forest Fire
June 20 2013 9:43 AM
Air quality in Singapore and Malaysia was labeled as hazardous this week, with officials blaming the haze on illegal forest fires allegedly started by an Indonesian palm oil company.
- The United States' 11 Most Endangered Historic Places
June 20 2013 5:53 AM
These are the U.S.' most endangered historic places in 2013, according to the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Unesco’s World Heritage Committee Considers 34 New Sites
June 13 2013 9:00 PM
The World Heritage Committee will gather in Cambodia next week to consider 34 sites for inclusion on Unesco’s World Heritage List.
- Historical Mega-Earthquake To Hit Pacific Coast
June 13 2013 11:34 AM
A recent study claims the Pacific Coast, mainly British Columbia, is due to experience a high magnitude, megathrust earthquake.
- Major, Rare Storm Forecasted To Hit 10 US States
June 12 2013 3:00 PM
At least 10 U.S. states are expected to experience the rare wind storm "derecho" as early as Wednesday afternoon. The 2012 derecho classified storm led to the death of 22 citizens due to power outages.
- Vivid Sydney Paints City In A Kaleidoscope Of Colors
June 07 2013 8:02 PM
The 2013 Vivid Sydney festival comes to a close Monday after turning Australia's biggest city into a glowing museum for two weeks.
- Easter Island Look-alike Statue Washes Ashore [PHOTO]
June 07 2013 8:14 AM
An Easter Island look-alike statue, or Moai Rocks, was found in Miyagi, Japan, after it recently washed ashore following the 2011 tsunami.
- NYC Is World’s Most Competitive City: Study
June 05 2013 4:14 AM
New York is the world’s most competitive city today and will remain that way in 2025, a Citigroup study says.
- Orange County Sinkhole Swallows Family's Backyard
June 04 2013 11:31 AM
An Orange County, Fla., resident's backyard and pool were swallowed by a sinkhole Monday night. Geologists are currently investigating the matter. Locals are blaming the incident on nearby construction.
- Europe Flood - 8 Dead, 9 Missing, Thousands Evacuated in Germany, Prague
June 03 2013 11:49 AM
Four countries, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, are all under watch for potentially worsening conditions.
- 6 Tips on How To Prepare, Survive Hurricane Season
May 29 2013 11:20 AM
The National Weather Service (NOAA) shares five tips on how to prepare the 2013 hurricane season in honor of National Hurricane Preparedness Week.
- Life-Sized Simpsons Village Coming To Universal Studios
May 28 2013 5:15 AM
Ever wanted to try a Krusty Burger or swig Duff Beer? This summer you can, at Universal Studios' new Simpsons theme park.