- La Tomatina Festival Paints Spanish Town Tomato Red
August 28 2013 9:09 PM
Imagine thousands swimming in a sea of pasta sauce and you begin to picture what it was like at La Tomatina Festival 2013.
- Hanging With Humpbacks In Australia’s Whale Watching Mecca
August 23 2013 6:07 AM
Humpbacks live up to their reputation as the acrobats of the sea on a trip to Australia’s whale watching Mecca: Hervey Bay.
- Orchestra To Stage First-Ever Concert At Australia’s Ayers Rock
August 16 2013 5:37 AM
The Darwin Symphony Orchestra is preparing to do something that’s never been done before: stage a concert at Uluru (Ayers Rock).
- Best Perseid Meteor Shower Stargazing Sites Near Major US Cities
August 07 2013 5:57 AM
Where's the best place to see the Perseid Meteor Shower? If you live near one of America's 10 largest cities, here are some ideas.
- Beyond The Tasting Room: How To ‘Experience’ Wine Country
August 02 2013 11:09 PM
Sniff. Swirl. Sip. That’s the typical wine-tasting experience, but it can be even more exciting, as a trip to Australia’s Barossa Valley proves.
- UK Heat Wave Creates 'Flamingo Swan' [PHOTOS]
July 29 2013 2:41 PM
The UK heat wave has resulted has resulted in flamingo transforming its natural stance to become a flamingo swan.
- Lincoln Memorial Vandalized: Police Calling The Act ‘Intentional’
July 26 2013 10:33 AM
The iconic Lincoln Memorial was discovered to have been vandalized early Friday. Local authorities reveal what happened and when the memorial is expected to reopen.
- Did Global Warming Create This North Pole Lake? [PHOTO]
July 26 2013 8:55 AM
A photograph of a newly lake discovered in the North Pole found by the North Pole Environmental Observatory last week could be evidence of global warming.
- London Hotels And Attractions Capitalize On Royal Baby Buzz
July 23 2013 5:15 AM
The royal baby has arrived and London is calling with a host of royal tourist attractions and themed hotel experiences.
- 10 Places To Take Your Kids Before They Turn 18
July 12 2013 6:09 AM
Here’s a look at 10 U.S. destinations that all American kids should see before they grow up.
- Canada Hit By 10-Mile-Long Hailstorm [VIDEOS, PHOTO]
July 09 2013 8:21 AM
Saturday's hailstorm in Airdrie, Canada, left accumulations of as much as 12 inches in some areas along its 10-mile trail.
- 10 Little-Known Asian Cities You’ll Want To Visit
July 05 2013 6:04 AM
Grab your pen and start a new bucket list. Here are 10 Asian cities you've probably never heard of that you'll want to visit.
- Eiffel Tower Reopens After 2-Day Worker Strike
June 27 2013 6:54 AM
The Eiffel Tower in Paris reopened to tourist traffic on Thursday, after a two-day workers' strike over salary hikes and other demands.
- NOAA Says East Coast Was Hit By Tsunami In June
June 26 2013 8:39 AM
One expert thinks the mysterious surge off the New Jersey coast wasn't caused by seismic activity but rather a change in meteorological conditions.
- World’s Most Popular Landmark Reopens Fourth Of July
June 22 2013 8:21 PM
The Statue of Liberty in New York Harbor will be back in business just in time for the celebration of the U.S. Independence Day.
- Tornado Victims' Health Issue Similar To 9/11 Survivors'
June 21 2013 9:57 AM
Survivors of the May 20 tornado in Moore, Okla., are reportedly beginning to suffer from the medical condition known as "tornado cough."
- Singapore Haze Reportedly Caused By Illegal Forest Fire
June 20 2013 9:43 AM
Air quality in Singapore and Malaysia was labeled as hazardous this week, with officials blaming the haze on illegal forest fires allegedly started by an Indonesian palm oil company.
- The United States' 11 Most Endangered Historic Places
June 20 2013 5:53 AM
These are the U.S.' most endangered historic places in 2013, according to the National Trust for Historic Preservation.
- Unesco’s World Heritage Committee Considers 34 New Sites
June 13 2013 9:00 PM
The World Heritage Committee will gather in Cambodia next week to consider 34 sites for inclusion on Unesco’s World Heritage List.
- Historical Mega-Earthquake To Hit Pacific Coast
June 13 2013 11:34 AM
A recent study claims the Pacific Coast, mainly British Columbia, is due to experience a high magnitude, megathrust earthquake.