- Vivid Sydney Paints City In A Kaleidoscope Of Colors
June 07 2013 8:02 PM
The 2013 Vivid Sydney festival comes to a close Monday after turning Australia's biggest city into a glowing museum for two weeks.
- Easter Island Look-alike Statue Washes Ashore [PHOTO]
June 07 2013 8:14 AM
An Easter Island look-alike statue, or Moai Rocks, was found in Miyagi, Japan, after it recently washed ashore following the 2011 tsunami.
- NYC Is World’s Most Competitive City: Study
June 05 2013 4:14 AM
New York is the world’s most competitive city today and will remain that way in 2025, a Citigroup study says.
- Orange County Sinkhole Swallows Family's Backyard
June 04 2013 11:31 AM
An Orange County, Fla., resident's backyard and pool were swallowed by a sinkhole Monday night. Geologists are currently investigating the matter. Locals are blaming the incident on nearby construction.
- Europe Flood - 8 Dead, 9 Missing, Thousands Evacuated in Germany, Prague
June 03 2013 11:49 AM
Four countries, Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Czech Republic, are all under watch for potentially worsening conditions.
- 6 Tips on How To Prepare, Survive Hurricane Season
May 29 2013 11:20 AM
The National Weather Service (NOAA) shares five tips on how to prepare the 2013 hurricane season in honor of National Hurricane Preparedness Week.
- Life-Sized Simpsons Village Coming To Universal Studios
May 28 2013 5:15 AM
Ever wanted to try a Krusty Burger or swig Duff Beer? This summer you can, at Universal Studios' new Simpsons theme park.
- Busy Hurricane Season Forecast For 2013
May 24 2013 10:05 AM
The National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration expects an active 2013 hurricane season, with a possibility of up to six Category Five hurricanes.
- Your Perfect Weekend In Brisbane, Australia
May 10 2013 5:19 AM
The 1988 World’s Fair may have put Brisbane, Australia, on the map, but 25 years later, the city is finally ready to come into its own.
- ‘Most Exciting Cities In America’ List Raises Eyebrows
May 08 2013 11:10 PM
Oakland, Calif., is the “most exciting city in America.” That’s right, not San Francisco, not New York, not Chicago, not L.A.
- Mount Fuji And The Politics Of Unesco’s World Heritage List
May 01 2013 11:46 PM
Mount Fuji is one step closer to joining Unesco’s prestigious World Heritage List, but is the list getting too big, and is it skewed?
- Ben Affleck, Other Celebrities To Live On $1.50
April 23 2013 9:53 AM
Ben Affleck and other celebrities announced their support of the Global Poverty Project "Below the Line" campaign this week.
- Man Attacked Trying to Save Sharks in Australia
April 22 2013 1:02 PM
A man attempting to save three sharks ended up getting bitten last week.
- Officials Concerned About World's Largest 4/20 Celebration This Weekend
April 20 2013 2:13 PM
Planned 4/20 celebrations in Denver this weekend are cause for concern for local law-enforcement officials.
- A Sneak Peek Inside India’s ‘First’ Theme Park
April 17 2013 8:41 PM
It’s Disney World meets the Hindu pantheon with a splash of Bollywood at India’s “first” theme park, Adlabs Imagica.
- The Best Snack Cities Of China
April 12 2013 7:46 PM
Here's a list of 15 cities in China with the best streetside snack food.
- 10 Destinations That Will Be Extra Hot This Summer
April 12 2013 6:48 AM
Need some ideas for your summer vacation? Here are five destinations in the U.S. and five abroad that will be extra hot in 2013.
- Here Comes Holi, India’s Brilliant Festival Of Colors [PHOTOS]
March 26 2013 11:45 PM
Thick clouds of neon color arrived at villages across India this week -- a telltale sign that the 2013 Holi Festival had begun.
- An Instagram Tour Of Sri Lanka From Top To Bottom
March 22 2013 5:47 AM
With dazzling untouched sands, awe-inspiring ancient cities and nature preserves to rival any in Africa, Sri Lanka isn't short on appeal.
- New US Historic Landmarks Tell 'More Complete Story'
March 11 2013 10:40 PM
Many of the 13 new national historic landmarks announced Monday recognize the contributions of Latinos, African Americans and Native Americans.