- The 10 Best Airport Freebies
April 30 2012 9:53 AM
It doesn't take a specific type of traveler to appreciate complementary offerings like a free city tour, Wi-Fi, or a kids play area.
- Virgin Atlantic Offering Luxury Suites On Flights, Ranging In Price From $4,000 to $10,000 [PHOTOS]
April 25 2012 4:19 PM
At a time when many airlines are going bankrupt, tacking on high baggage fees and having massive layoffs and merging, Virgin Atlantic is not following the trends and is offering luxury suites ranging in price from $4,000 to $10,000.
- The Most Popular Seat On A Plane Is?
April 24 2012 4:51 PM
A new survey from flight comparison site Skyscanner shows what parts of the aircraft travelers prefer, including the most popular seat.
- TSA Tests Electronic Document Verification Technologies
April 16 2012 10:58 AM
The Transportation Security Administration (TSA) began testing new electronic document verification technology at Washington-Dulles Airport last week. The pilot program will expand to further airports in the coming weeks.
- The New Perks of First-Class Travel
April 13 2012 1:46 PM
During a recent trip to Colorado, jewelry designer Alicia Mohr planned another vacation from an unusual spot - a hot tub at a Starwood hotel, where she is a platinum-level preferred customer.
- All-You-Can-Fly Airline Surf Air To Launch In California This Summer
April 06 2012 2:49 PM
All-you-can-fly airline Surf Air is set to take off in California this summer, but will the new model work?
- Jamaica Investment Forum 2012: 10 Reasons to Invest in Jamaica’s Tourism Industry
March 03 2012 1:52 PM
Jamaica's Prime Minister Portia Simpson Miller welcomed investors at the Jamaica Investment Forum 2012 to share her government's pro-business attitude and political will.
- The Business Traveler’s Etiquette Guide for Modern Business Dining
March 01 2012 1:42 PM
The ways in which business gets done in today's global marketplace is evolving at a rapid rate. Even in the midst of new paradigms and emerging technologies, one thing remains constant: big deals often come together over meals.
- Chinese Wine? Moet Hennessy to Produce Premium Reds at the Foot of the Himalaya
February 23 2012 2:01 PM
French wine and spirits maker Moet Hennessy wants to produce a super-premium red wine at the foot of the Himalayan mountains in southern China, targeting the palates of the country's wealthy wine drinkers, in a move whose results won't be known for years.
- Kayak, TripAdvisor Join Forces to Meld Travel Search and Hotel Reviews
February 16 2012 4:09 PM
If you like searching for travel options on Kayak and reading hotel reviews on TripAdvisor, now you can do both at the same time.
- Dubai Rising: An Aerial View of the Sprouting City [PHOTOS]
January 09 2012 3:29 PM
Dubai is sprouting like a mirage from the desert sands.
- St. Barts: A Foodie’s Paradise
December 23 2011 1:16 PM
St. Barts may be eight square miles of arid, volcanic rock, but this small Caribbean hideaway is home to over 60 restaurants.
- Odyssey Airlines to take on British Airways with Transatlantic Routes
December 20 2011 11:20 AM
A British venture called Odyssey Airlines hopes to start nonstop all-business class flights from London to New York and other locations using 10 newly-ordered Bombardier CSeries passenger jets.
- How to Plan Your Dream Sailing Vacation in the Caribbean
December 19 2011 8:52 AM
Make the fantasy of escaping your office to sail the Caribbean a reality with this guide on how to plan the perfect sailing vacation.
- KLM to Introduce In-Flight Matchmaker Service ‘Meet & Seat’
December 14 2011 4:54 PM
Ever wished you could choose your seatmate on a long overseas flight? Soon you can with KLM's upcoming Meet & Seat program.
- Visit the Dead Sea ... Before it Disappears [PHOTOS]
December 06 2011 4:43 PM
Plan a trip to the rejuvenating Dead Sea now before it shrinks!
- Stars vs. Airlines: The Autumn of Celebrity Air Rage
December 06 2011 4:17 PM
Featuring: Alec Baldwin, John Rich, Gerard Depardieu, Billie Joe Armstrong, Leisha Hailey, Michael Colyar and Whitney Houston.
- How to Rent out Your House or Vacation Property
December 02 2011 12:29 PM
Thinking of renting out your home or vacation property to make some extra cash? We’ve got the scoop on how to make it stand out from the rest.
- Americans Get Less Vacation Time and Don’t Even Use It
November 30 2011 4:55 PM
A new survey from Expedia.com shows that U.S. employees get less vacation time that nearly every other country - worse still, Americans don't even use all of it.
- How Sauvignon Blanc Saved a Nation
November 28 2011 12:52 PM
As European trade agreements devastated New Zealand’s economy in the 1970s, one French grape varietal stepped in to save the day.