- ‘The Layover’: Anthony Bourdain’s Signature Snarkiness Gets New Outlet
November 22 2011 10:42 AM
Anthony Bourdain's new show The Layover premiered on the Travel Channel Monday night. With two travel shows and a massive following, we explore the mystique of this wanderlust chef.
- Ski Season Preview: 10 Best Ski Resorts in Europe
November 21 2011 9:34 AM
As the first snowflakes start to fall, it's time to start thinking like a skier. Check out these 10 best ski resorts to start planning your next European ski adventure!
- The World’s Most Oddly Expensive Places
November 11 2011 3:25 PM
Can you imagine spending $2 million on a trailer? This list of oddly expensive places is sure to surprise.
- Yelp IPO Scheduled For Q1 2012: The Social Media Bubble Expands
November 09 2011 4:03 PM
Online reviews site Yelp intends to go public in the first quarter of 2012, and has hired Goldman Sachs and Citigroup to lead the IPO. The social tech bubble is expanding...
- 10 Reasons Why Udaipur, India is the Most Romantic City in the East
November 09 2011 3:15 PM
Oft called the Venice of the East, this city on the edge of the desert beckons with its luxurious lakefront palaces and bustling art-strewn streets.
- Travel Etiquette 101: A Class in Manners in the Air and Abroad
October 26 2011 4:39 PM
Following these simple travel etiquette tips will not only make you less likely to stand out as a tourist, it will bring better service and more respect from locals.
- American Airlines and U.A.E. national airline Etihad Airways expand frequent flyer agreement
October 18 2011 6:43 PM
Members of American's AAdvantage and Etihad Guest frequent flyer program can now redeem miles on eligible flights from both carriers
- New Site iflybags.com Takes Guesswork out of Baggage Fees
October 17 2011 12:45 PM
A new Web site, iflybags.com, is hoping to take the guesswork out of the ever-changing and confusing checked luggage policies.
- NASA Books Charter Space Flight on Branson's Virgin Galactic
October 15 2011 8:07 AM
NASA has booked a charter suborbital flight on Virgin Galactic -- the company owned by Sir Richard Branson's Virgin Group and Aabar Investments PJS -- which aims to become the world's first commercial spaceline.
- Tips for Avoiding Travel Scams
October 12 2011 10:58 AM
Learn about these eight travel scams before booking your next trip and you'll be traveling like a pro.
- British Airways to offer Crash Survival Course
October 04 2011 3:44 PM
British Airways will soon be offering flight survival courses, but there’s a catch. This class will only be open to Executive Club members.
- California's Sheraton Cerritos Hotel Introduces Allergy Friendly Rooms
September 07 2011 7:40 AM
Travelers to Southern California can breathe easy knowing that the newly renovated Sheraton Cerritos Hotel has introduced PURE Allergy Friendly Rooms.
- Best iPhone & iPad Apps for Travel
July 25 2011 3:52 PM
Whether you are traveling for a few hours or a few days, these Apple iPhone apps are sure to keep your trip headed in the right direction.
- Top 10 Ways to Save on Car Rentals
June 09 2011 10:51 AM
Renting a car doesn't have to be so expensive. Use these 10 tips to save time and money on your next trip!
- Iceland’s Luxury Geothermal Playground: The Blue Lagoon
May 23 2011 4:51 PM
As Iceland’s volcanic ash continues to demand an audience, we take a look at one geothermal wonder that should have you on the next flight into the country.
- United Continental Changes Unveiled at Chicago’s O’Hare
May 18 2011 11:09 AM
United Continental aims to appear as a single airline.
- A second Titanic voyage in Atlantic set for centenary year of the sinking ship
April 07 2011 7:56 AM
Hundred years after the Titanic set sail on its fateful voyage across the Atlantic on April 10, 1912, a second historic cruise will depart New York City on the same day in 2012 to mark the centenary year of the sinking ship.
- Win luxe-prize worth $40,000 for world’s most romantic proposal
April 02 2011 3:51 AM
The world's most romantic proposal could win one lucky couple one million Asia Miles and luxury stays in every Langham around the world - a prize worth $40,000.
- A luxury $10,000 Beijing-Lhasa train to chug along
April 01 2011 5:25 AM
According to Tibet tourism authorities, the train can accommodate up to 108 passengers and the ticket price per person would be around or more than $10,000.
- US Airlines Trim Capacity - Aero Aftermarket Impact (LUV, JBLU, DAL, AAR, UAL, LCC, GR)
March 24 2011 7:37 AM
At least four US airlines have reduced their capacity plans for 2011 largely due to the high oil price.