- Live a stroll away from Princess Diana’s former home, Kensington Palace
March 07 2011 6:47 AM
London's most fashionable and cosmopolitan area, Kensington, now offers travel connoisseurs a unique opportunity to turn moments into cherished memories at the plush Prince of Wales London Apartments.
- Miami airport gets its first joint premium lounge
March 03 2011 4:39 AM
Some of the amenities offered at the premium lounge include complimentary food and beverages, two TV lounges, a business center, a children's room, and spa-like showers.
- Wine and wealth on a Barcelona-to-Rome voyage
February 23 2011 8:10 AM
Aboard Wind Surf, David Gianulias and Todd Rustman will lecture on the winemaking process and conduct a wine tasting session.
- 4 Exclusive luxury vacations for 2011
February 22 2011 10:01 AM
Guests enjoy privacy and services catered to their needs - it's like a home away from home and when blended with luxurious retreats, these vacation rentals become any traveler's paradise.
- India gets Eurocopter's choppers for Heli Tourism
February 16 2011 5:56 AM
Eurocopter India, the Indian subsidiary of the world’s leading helicopter manufacturer, Eurocopter, has introduced the AS350 B3 Ecureuil and EC130 B4 helicopters in India to promote Heli tourism in the southern state of Kerala.
- 5 exclusive luxury excursions in Alaska
February 15 2011 9:12 AM
Right from a water safari on state’s waterways to flight-seeing by a seaplane or helicopter over glaciers, here’s a list of five offerings to explore Alaska in the United States.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises to come up with ‘next-gen’ ships
February 12 2011 2:19 AM
The new vessels will be “new generation” ships in many innovative ways - housing exciting new activities and entertainment concepts as well as environment friendly factors.
- For US, business travel is in
February 09 2011 5:52 AM
Overcoming the blues of recession, US companies’ spend on business travel in 2010 increased by 5.3 percent for an average of $96,851, and is expected to advance by 5 percent in 2011.
- American Airlines awarded for serving best wines onboard
February 08 2011 2:50 AM
Business Traveller magazine has honored Amercan Airlines at the 2010 Cellars in the Sky Awards, a wine competition, for its best white wine collection.
- Delta to introduce comfort economy seats on international flights
February 07 2011 10:57 PM
Delta Air Lines will bring in “Economy Comfort” section, featuring more legroom and seats with additional recline on its long-haul international flights this summer.
- Rejuvenate at the new Dior Institut in Marrakech
February 02 2011 6:47 AM
Housed within the Es Saadi Palace Spa in the Red City of Marrakech, the new Dior Institut is the first of its kind to open in a hotel outside France.
- Facebook for free in flights now
February 02 2011 5:04 AM
If “boarding the flight” happened to be a travelers’ last status update on Facebook before flying to any destination, now they get Facebook access even at hundreds and thousands of feet above in the air – for free.
- India weighs promoting golf tourism now
January 23 2011 1:40 PM
India’s tourism ministry is making efforts to position India as a preferred golfing destination, Minister of Culture Kumari Selja said on Friday at a workshop on promoting golf tourism held in New Delhi.
- Social media, mobile phones make global travel trendy
January 23 2011 1:36 PM
Facebook, twitter, iPhone, smart phone, travel apps, mobile phones with GPS and in-built camera, and more are supposedly the new arms of today’s travelers around the world.
- From Mecca to Panj Takht - luxury pilgrimage blooms
January 10 2011 9:50 AM
When a quest for spirituality or devotion is merged with a sense of luxury, pilgrimage is given a whole new dimension. Luxury has imparted a new concept to a holy journey and this trend is fast catching up across the globe.
- Air New Zealand’s 777-300ER offer 'Spaceseats' and 'Cuddle Class' seating
January 02 2011 9:53 AM
Offering a whole new travelling experience to passengers is Air New Zealand's Boeing 777-300ERs with its innovative seat experience.
- Sahara India acquires Grosvenor House for 470 mln pounds
December 31 2010 7:55 AM
India's business conglomerate, Sahara India, announced on Thursday that the group acquired the iconic Grosvenor House hotel in London from The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc for 470 million pounds.
- Celeb-hub Pink Sands Resorts offers limited private ownership opportunities
December 14 2010 7:40 AM
Exclusive resorts, Pink Sands, owned by famed record producer Chris Blackwell, is now offering a limited number of private estates on charming property built to owners' specifications.
- CitationAir by Cessna offers fractional ownership of luxury aircrafts
December 12 2010 8:17 AM
Individuals can now consider the option of owning a luxury jet for their private travel without any concerns about capital investment, asset valuation risk and re-marketing fees associated with owning a share.
- Amtrak To Allow Guns On Trains
December 01 2010 7:59 AM
Want to carry your favorite gun on train? you can do so on Amtrak as new baggage policy of the railroad operator allows passengers to carry unloaded guns on its trains, starting Dec.15.