- Iceland’s Luxury Geothermal Playground: The Blue Lagoon
May 23 2011 4:51 PM
As Iceland’s volcanic ash continues to demand an audience, we take a look at one geothermal wonder that should have you on the next flight into the country.
- United Continental Changes Unveiled at Chicago’s O’Hare
May 18 2011 11:09 AM
United Continental aims to appear as a single airline.
- A second Titanic voyage in Atlantic set for centenary year of the sinking ship
April 07 2011 7:56 AM
Hundred years after the Titanic set sail on its fateful voyage across the Atlantic on April 10, 1912, a second historic cruise will depart New York City on the same day in 2012 to mark the centenary year of the sinking ship.
- Win luxe-prize worth $40,000 for world’s most romantic proposal
April 02 2011 3:51 AM
The world's most romantic proposal could win one lucky couple one million Asia Miles and luxury stays in every Langham around the world - a prize worth $40,000.
- A luxury $10,000 Beijing-Lhasa train to chug along
April 01 2011 5:25 AM
According to Tibet tourism authorities, the train can accommodate up to 108 passengers and the ticket price per person would be around or more than $10,000.
- US Airlines Trim Capacity - Aero Aftermarket Impact (LUV, JBLU, DAL, AAR, UAL, LCC, GR)
March 24 2011 7:37 AM
At least four US airlines have reduced their capacity plans for 2011 largely due to the high oil price.
- Live a stroll away from Princess Diana’s former home, Kensington Palace
March 07 2011 6:47 AM
London's most fashionable and cosmopolitan area, Kensington, now offers travel connoisseurs a unique opportunity to turn moments into cherished memories at the plush Prince of Wales London Apartments.
- Miami airport gets its first joint premium lounge
March 03 2011 4:39 AM
Some of the amenities offered at the premium lounge include complimentary food and beverages, two TV lounges, a business center, a children's room, and spa-like showers.
- Wine and wealth on a Barcelona-to-Rome voyage
February 23 2011 8:10 AM
Aboard Wind Surf, David Gianulias and Todd Rustman will lecture on the winemaking process and conduct a wine tasting session.
- 4 Exclusive luxury vacations for 2011
February 22 2011 10:01 AM
Guests enjoy privacy and services catered to their needs - it's like a home away from home and when blended with luxurious retreats, these vacation rentals become any traveler's paradise.
- India gets Eurocopter's choppers for Heli Tourism
February 16 2011 5:56 AM
Eurocopter India, the Indian subsidiary of the world’s leading helicopter manufacturer, Eurocopter, has introduced the AS350 B3 Ecureuil and EC130 B4 helicopters in India to promote Heli tourism in the southern state of Kerala.
- 5 exclusive luxury excursions in Alaska
February 15 2011 9:12 AM
Right from a water safari on state’s waterways to flight-seeing by a seaplane or helicopter over glaciers, here’s a list of five offerings to explore Alaska in the United States.
- Royal Caribbean Cruises to come up with ‘next-gen’ ships
February 12 2011 2:19 AM
The new vessels will be “new generation” ships in many innovative ways - housing exciting new activities and entertainment concepts as well as environment friendly factors.
- For US, business travel is in
February 09 2011 5:52 AM
Overcoming the blues of recession, US companies’ spend on business travel in 2010 increased by 5.3 percent for an average of $96,851, and is expected to advance by 5 percent in 2011.
- American Airlines awarded for serving best wines onboard
February 08 2011 2:50 AM
Business Traveller magazine has honored Amercan Airlines at the 2010 Cellars in the Sky Awards, a wine competition, for its best white wine collection.
- Delta to introduce comfort economy seats on international flights
February 07 2011 10:57 PM
Delta Air Lines will bring in “Economy Comfort” section, featuring more legroom and seats with additional recline on its long-haul international flights this summer.
- Rejuvenate at the new Dior Institut in Marrakech
February 02 2011 6:47 AM
Housed within the Es Saadi Palace Spa in the Red City of Marrakech, the new Dior Institut is the first of its kind to open in a hotel outside France.
- Facebook for free in flights now
February 02 2011 5:04 AM
If “boarding the flight” happened to be a travelers’ last status update on Facebook before flying to any destination, now they get Facebook access even at hundreds and thousands of feet above in the air – for free.
- India weighs promoting golf tourism now
January 23 2011 1:40 PM
India’s tourism ministry is making efforts to position India as a preferred golfing destination, Minister of Culture Kumari Selja said on Friday at a workshop on promoting golf tourism held in New Delhi.
- Social media, mobile phones make global travel trendy
January 23 2011 1:36 PM
Facebook, twitter, iPhone, smart phone, travel apps, mobile phones with GPS and in-built camera, and more are supposedly the new arms of today’s travelers around the world.