- From Mecca to Panj Takht - luxury pilgrimage blooms
January 10 2011 9:50 AM
When a quest for spirituality or devotion is merged with a sense of luxury, pilgrimage is given a whole new dimension. Luxury has imparted a new concept to a holy journey and this trend is fast catching up across the globe.
- Air New Zealand’s 777-300ER offer 'Spaceseats' and 'Cuddle Class' seating
January 02 2011 9:53 AM
Offering a whole new travelling experience to passengers is Air New Zealand's Boeing 777-300ERs with its innovative seat experience.
- Sahara India acquires Grosvenor House for 470 mln pounds
December 31 2010 7:55 AM
India's business conglomerate, Sahara India, announced on Thursday that the group acquired the iconic Grosvenor House hotel in London from The Royal Bank of Scotland Group plc for 470 million pounds.
- Celeb-hub Pink Sands Resorts offers limited private ownership opportunities
December 14 2010 7:40 AM
Exclusive resorts, Pink Sands, owned by famed record producer Chris Blackwell, is now offering a limited number of private estates on charming property built to owners' specifications.
- CitationAir by Cessna offers fractional ownership of luxury aircrafts
December 12 2010 8:17 AM
Individuals can now consider the option of owning a luxury jet for their private travel without any concerns about capital investment, asset valuation risk and re-marketing fees associated with owning a share.
- Amtrak To Allow Guns On Trains
December 01 2010 7:59 AM
Want to carry your favorite gun on train? you can do so on Amtrak as new baggage policy of the railroad operator allows passengers to carry unloaded guns on its trains, starting Dec.15.
- JetBlue's Top Secret Sale amid Cyber Monday
November 29 2010 11:51 AM
In celebration of Cyber Monday, JetBlue launched a Top Secret Sale for customers traveling from Boston and New York metro airports to six domestic and international destinations, including Barbados, Cancun, Las Vegas, Orlando, Saint Lucia and Tampa.