- Vivid Sydney Lights Up Largest Australian City
May 23 2013 10:28 PM
Vivid Sydney has grown into the biggest festival of its kind in the Southern Hemisphere -- and a key tool in branding Sydney.
- Protesters ‘Occupy’ Life-Size Barbie House In Berlin
May 16 2013 6:42 AM
For some it’s a pretty pink dream house. For others, it’s a house of horrors. For at least two thousand Berliners, it’s time to “Occupy Barbie Dreamhouse.”
- ‘Pope Tours’ Become Buenos Aires’ Hottest Ticket
May 14 2013 10:11 PM
The new "Papa Tour" gives visitors to Buenos Aires a chance to explore the city that fostered the man who would become Pope Francis.
- What Are The 10 Most Visited Countries In The World?
May 13 2013 8:32 AM
The U.S. may be the most powerful country in the world, but it’s not the most visited. Neither is rival superpower China -- at least not yet.
- Biggest In The World! A Look At Global Superlatives In 2013
April 26 2013 5:43 AM
Big is in. Just ask the guys who designed these 14 structures, the largest of their kind in the world.
- The World’s Most Controversial Tourist Attractions
March 28 2013 5:47 AM
To go or not to go? These controversial tourist attractions put many ethical travelers in a quandary.
- Spring Break Ideas That Fit Your Budget
March 15 2013 6:12 AM
Whether you’re seeking all-out luxury or a more affordable, budget-friendly spring break, here are a few places not to be overlooked in 2013.
- How Bad An Idea Is Titanic II?
February 26 2013 4:56 PM
Billionaire Clive Palmer has released plans for Titanic II, a "full-scale recreation" of the iconic ship that sunk while crossing the Atlantic Ocean in 1912.
- Here’s What The Future Of Travel Looks Like
January 25 2013 1:06 PM
The future of travel looks like this: Driverless cars, space tourists, electronic passports, remote-control luggage and virtual assistants.
- New Cruise Ships Debuting In 2013
January 21 2013 1:09 PM
The cruise industry shows no signs of slowing down in 2013 as seven new ships take to the sea offering the latest and greatest the industry has to offer.
- Travel In 2013: The Best Emerging Countries
December 28 2012 4:02 PM
Which countries will you visit next year? We've got some ideas.
- Travel In 2013: The Best Emerging Cities
December 27 2012 4:54 PM
Add these emerging cities to your 2013 travel bucket list: there may be a few locales that you haven't heard of.
- Mayan Calendar 2012: A Travel Itinerary For The New Era
December 14 2012 4:42 PM
One interpretation of the Mayan calendar may have you planning for the end of the world, but a trip to Maya country might be a better idea.
- The Best Destinations For A Winter Break
November 13 2012 4:20 PM
Are you a snowbird or a snow bunny? Whatever your type, here’s a look at five hot and five cold must-see destinations for winter 2012-2013.
- The Most Terrifying Places On Earth
October 26 2012 4:15 PM
Beyond silly Halloween horrors, these sites are truly the most terrifying places on earth.
- Hey There, Traveler: Are You Experienced?
October 13 2012 2:01 PM
Beyond vacation packages, guidebooks, and the beaten path, selling experiences is tourism's new frontier.
- Mexico Preps For 'Mayan Apocalypse' On Dec. 21
September 21 2012 2:06 PM
President Felipe Calderon forecast Mexico would attract at least 52 million tourists for the “Year of the Maya."
- Are Cruise Ships Liable For Dangers On Shore?
September 06 2012 3:18 PM
A newly reinstated negligence lawsuit against Carnival Cruise Line could become a pivotal piece of legislation in defining to what extent cruise ships may be held liable for criminal acts perpetrated against passengers at various ports of call.
- 10 Overseas Territories You’ve Never Heard Of That You’ll Want To Visit
August 24 2012 10:46 AM
Stuck in the middle (both literally and figuratively), these overseas territories offer a tantalizing mix of the familiar and the exotic.
- Best Travel Destinations For Fall 2012
August 17 2012 11:02 AM
Some travel destinations are best in the summer. Others in the winter. These 10 spots come alive in the fall.