- TwiTrips: How You Can Use Twitter When you Travel
August 29 2011 4:11 PM
What if you let a group of tweeters plan your trip for you?
- Extraterrestrial Travel: The World’s Best Places to Spot a UFO!
August 25 2011 3:27 PM
Want to know what all the fuss is about? Craving a little face to face with an Alien? Read on...
- The Best Kept Secrets of New Zealand’s South Island
August 24 2011 5:11 PM
Want to get off the beaten path in New Zealand's South Island? Here's how to do it!
- Divers Enjoy ‘Last’ Swim with Whale Sharks in Maldives’ Hanifaru Bay (PHOTOS)
August 20 2011 5:31 AM
For reasons of conservation, Maldives is likely to shut down Hanifaru Bay to divers, making this the last season they can swim with whale sharks and giant manta rays.
- ?Natural Ice Palace? Discovered Deep Inside Austrian Glacier Opened to Visitors (PHOTOS)
August 11 2011 2:34 AM
The Nature Ice Palace (Natur Eis Palast), discovered by chance in August 2007 inside the Hintertuxer Glacier in the Austrian province of Tyrol, has been opened to the public.
- Underwater Photo Exhibition on Artificial ?Sunken Ship? Reef in Florida Woos Divers (PHOTOS)
August 09 2011 4:31 AM
Photographs by Austrian photographer Andreas Franke were put along the deck of a former U.S. Air Force missile tracking ship, sunk in the Florida Keys National Marine Sanctuary, and opened to divers cum visitors in early August.
- Vietnam off the Beaten Path: The Top Five Secret Spots
August 08 2011 10:54 AM
Get off the beaten path in Vietnam with these lesser-known destinations that will take you away from the Western crowds and into a sea of conical hats.
- Top 10 Water Parks in US for Summer Hangouts
August 04 2011 7:43 AM
With rising and scorching heat and dry weather conditions likely to persist across the U.S., TripAdvisor suggests the top ten water parks in the country, worth visiting to beat the summer heat.
- Travel Tips for a Tech-Free Getaway
August 03 2011 2:36 PM
Tips on how you and your family can get back to the basics and break your digital addiction. Do think you can do it?
- August 2011 Travel Forecast: The Best Festivals, Concerts, & Celebrations
August 02 2011 4:30 PM
There are events to meet all tastes this August, from Burning Man in Nevada to the Air Guitar World Championship in Finland or the International Regatta of Bathtubs in Belgium, this list has it all!
- Why Traveling to Europe in Off-Season is a Better Choice?
July 29 2011 8:45 AM
Experts suggest that traveling between November and March can save on a good sum of pennies. Here are some reasons why a winter trip to Europe provides a budget-friendly vacation option.
- New Travel App at iTunes for Touring Mexico City
July 29 2011 4:43 AM
A new travel application, available for download for free at iTunes stores, will help travelers to explore one of the world?s largest cities at ease.
- The World's Best Airlines for Budget Travel
July 13 2011 12:38 PM
For those of us who can't afford the first-class lounge, here's a list of budget airlines that won't break the bank.
- Monterey Bay Aquarium Exhibits New Ocean Species in California (PHOTOS)
July 11 2011 2:56 AM
Discover some of the highlights of Monterey Bay Aquarium's Open Sea exhibit featuring new species in pictures below.
- Top Ten Webcams of the World (including Ghosts, Wedding Chapels, Karaoke & Swimming Dogs!)
July 08 2011 3:38 PM
WARNING! You might feel a tad creepy when you're done viewing these.
- Top 5 summer travel destinations of 2011 (PHOTOS)
June 22 2011 9:11 AM
Based on the seasonal trends, summer travel deals, weather conditions, tourist traffic, entertainment options and the cultural experience, here are the best five summer travel destinations of 2011.
- Travel Tips: Finding Vegetarian Options Away from Home (or around the block)
June 21 2011 12:12 PM
Our friends over at backpackingmatt.com offer some tips for vegetarian travelers!
- Travel in the Cyber Age: Facebook Apps for a Smoother Ride
June 20 2011 1:34 PM
Because, really, what can't Facebook do?
- Six Reasons Why We Travel
June 16 2011 4:26 PM
There are a thousand reasons not to travel. Here are six reasons why you should. Why it’s essential. Why escaping somewhere, anywhere, is important, and a vital part of humanity!
- Father’s Day 2011 Ideas: Where to Take Your Dad
June 14 2011 12:45 PM
Too often we worry about gifts, but the best way to honor your dad on father’s day is not with a present, but a memory. Here are some ideas for where you can take the “old man” on his celebratory day.