- Want To Complain About An Airline? Buy A Promoted Tweet
September 03 2013 10:55 PM
What do you do when your airline has lost your luggage and won’t respond to your emails? Buy a promoted tweet on Twitter.
- 10 Destinations Perfect For Fall Travel
August 30 2013 5:49 AM
Some travel destinations are best in the summer. Others in the winter. These 10 spots come alive in the fall.
- Your Labor Day Travel Forecast
August 21 2013 6:28 AM
More Americans than last year are expected to travel on Labor Day, but there are still deals to be found.
- What We Can Learn From 4 US Bear Attacks This Week
August 18 2013 10:52 PM
What should you do in the event of a bear attack? Four separate incidents across the U.S. this week offer some clues on how to survive.
- How to Score the Best Airline Seats [VIDEO]
August 14 2013 11:21 AM
- What The Global Travel Alert Means For Everyday Travelers
August 04 2013 9:53 PM
The U.S. State Department issued a worldwide travel alert for U.S. citizens Friday, but what exactly does that mean?
- 5 New Ways Hotels Are Using Social Media
July 30 2013 6:57 PM
Every hotel brand has a Twitter, Facebook, YouTube or Instagram account, but these five companies have upped the stakes.
- Business Travelers: Here’s Some Dietary Advice
July 19 2013 5:26 AM
Business travelers face many obstacles to eating healthy, but that doesn’t make it impossible.
- Where Do The Most Shark Attacks Occur? And How Often?
July 15 2013 10:58 PM
The global epicenter of shark attacks is not Australia or South Africa, it's actually a heavily touristed U.S. state.
- How Burglars Use Facebook To Target Vacationers
July 11 2013 5:15 AM
Like to share all the details of your vacation on Facebook and Twitter? A burglar can easily use that information against you.
- Tropical Storm Chantal Cancels Flights, Scatters Cruises
July 09 2013 9:15 PM
Tropical Storm Chantal, the third storm of the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season, has canceled flights and altered cruises.
- How To Score Last Minute Travel Deals
July 08 2013 9:47 AM
- A Lesson In How To Complain To Your Airline
July 01 2013 10:56 PM
The next time you want to write up a complaint, take a tip from Arthur Hicks' open letter to Caribbean Airline LIAT.
- Americans - Your Fourth Of July Travel Forecast
June 25 2013 5:48 AM
Fewer Americans will travel for the 2013 Fourth of July holiday, and they will have to spend more money for gas, flights and hotels.
- Nuggets Of Wisdom From Paris’ New Etiquette Campaign
June 20 2013 5:54 AM
Some 30,000 hospitality workers in Paris are now armed with a six-page etiquette guide on how to be less rude to visitors.
- Man Mauled By Bear in Alaska After Feeding it Barbecue
June 18 2013 8:15 AM
A man who reportedly had been drinking was mauled by a bear in Alaska this weekend after allegedly feeding the wild animal barbecue.
- The Cheapest (And Priciest) Destinations This Summer
June 12 2013 5:45 AM
The average price of a hotel may be up this summer, but there are still deals to be found in Asia, Eastern Europe and the American South.
- What Happens In A Midair Medical Emergency?
May 31 2013 4:46 AM
Is there a doctor on board? Turns out, most time fliers experience a midair medical emergency, a trained health professional is nearby.
- 6 Tips on How To Prepare, Survive Hurricane Season
May 29 2013 11:20 AM
The National Weather Service (NOAA) shares five tips on how to prepare the 2013 hurricane season in honor of National Hurricane Preparedness Week.
- Heat Wave Hitting East Coast Wednesday
May 29 2013 9:18 AM
A heat wave with temperatures expected to hit 90 degrees or higher is forecast to make its way across four states in the East Coast starting Wednesday.