- Business Travelers: Here’s Some Dietary Advice
July 19 2013 5:26 AM
Business travelers face many obstacles to eating healthy, but that doesn’t make it impossible.
- Where Do The Most Shark Attacks Occur? And How Often?
July 15 2013 10:58 PM
The global epicenter of shark attacks is not Australia or South Africa, it's actually a heavily touristed U.S. state.
- How Burglars Use Facebook To Target Vacationers
July 11 2013 5:15 AM
Like to share all the details of your vacation on Facebook and Twitter? A burglar can easily use that information against you.
- Tropical Storm Chantal Cancels Flights, Scatters Cruises
July 09 2013 9:15 PM
Tropical Storm Chantal, the third storm of the 2013 Atlantic hurricane season, has canceled flights and altered cruises.
- How To Score Last Minute Travel Deals
July 08 2013 9:47 AM
- A Lesson In How To Complain To Your Airline
July 01 2013 10:56 PM
The next time you want to write up a complaint, take a tip from Arthur Hicks' open letter to Caribbean Airline LIAT.
- Americans - Your Fourth Of July Travel Forecast
June 25 2013 5:48 AM
Fewer Americans will travel for the 2013 Fourth of July holiday, and they will have to spend more money for gas, flights and hotels.
- Nuggets Of Wisdom From Paris’ New Etiquette Campaign
June 20 2013 5:54 AM
Some 30,000 hospitality workers in Paris are now armed with a six-page etiquette guide on how to be less rude to visitors.
- Man Mauled By Bear in Alaska After Feeding it Barbecue
June 18 2013 8:15 AM
A man who reportedly had been drinking was mauled by a bear in Alaska this weekend after allegedly feeding the wild animal barbecue.
- The Cheapest (And Priciest) Destinations This Summer
June 12 2013 5:45 AM
The average price of a hotel may be up this summer, but there are still deals to be found in Asia, Eastern Europe and the American South.
- What Happens In A Midair Medical Emergency?
May 31 2013 4:46 AM
Is there a doctor on board? Turns out, most time fliers experience a midair medical emergency, a trained health professional is nearby.
- 6 Tips on How To Prepare, Survive Hurricane Season
May 29 2013 11:20 AM
The National Weather Service (NOAA) shares five tips on how to prepare the 2013 hurricane season in honor of National Hurricane Preparedness Week.
- Heat Wave Hitting East Coast Wednesday
May 29 2013 9:18 AM
A heat wave with temperatures expected to hit 90 degrees or higher is forecast to make its way across four states in the East Coast starting Wednesday.
- How Safe Are Theme Park, Carnival And Arcade Rides?
May 27 2013 1:33 PM
Memorial Day marks the start of summer, and for many families that means theme parks. But are the rides safe?
- Your Memorial Day Travel Forecast
May 22 2013 9:08 PM
AAA released its Memorial Day 2013 weekend travel forecast Wednesday and numbers, the association says, will be down this year.
- How To Get The Most Out Of The Sharing Economy
May 20 2013 6:00 AM
The sharing economy takes an idea most of us learned in kindergarten and monetizes it.
- The Dangers Of ‘Non-Smoking’ Hotel Rooms In Smoking Hotels
May 13 2013 10:02 PM
If a hotel allows smoking in any of its rooms, the smoke gets into all of them, according to a study published Monday in Tobacco Control.
- Boxed In: Airport Micro-Hotels For Weary Travelers
May 09 2013 5:18 AM
Abu Dhabi airport's futuristic "sleeping pods" offer travelers a tiny private place to work or snooze.
- ‘Most Exciting Cities In America’ List Raises Eyebrows
May 08 2013 11:10 PM
Oakland, Calif., is the “most exciting city in America.” That’s right, not San Francisco, not New York, not Chicago, not L.A.
- Airbnb Would Like To Check Your ID
May 01 2013 5:07 AM
Airbnb's new "Verify ID" function will make sure you're real both online and off to enhance user trust.