- If you show up at the boarding gate for a Spirit Airlines flight with a carry-on bag, you can now expect to pay $100 to put it in the overhead bin.
- On Sunday, United Airlines became the first North American carrier to fly the Boeing 787 Dreamliner on a commercial route.
- With more than 10,000 canceled flights thanks to Hurricane Sandy, here's what you need to know to rebook your trip.
- Hurricane Sandy, the 19th named storm of the 2012 Atlantic hurricane season, has caused canceled flights and scattered cruise ships on its path north toward Jamaica and Cuba.
- British Airways has some advice for all hopelessly romantic men out there: Don’t spring a surprise getaway on your partner; it will backfire.
- Craving a luxurious escape at bargain-basement prices? Check out these surprisingly cheap destinations.
- It’s Labor Day weekend and the kids are about to go back to school, the air is getting crisper and the end of summer is nigh. But autumn is no time to stay at home. In fact, it’s the best time of the year for budget-minded travelers to get away.
- Why do airlines make you turn off your "portable electronic devices" before takeoff and landing? It's a question many have asked over the years, and, while the rule is clear, the answer is decidedly foggy.