Jurors in the Michael Jackson death trial on Wednesday heard a frantic phone call from Dr. Conrad Murray, the singer's personal doctor, made after the singer was found unresponsive.

Call me right away please, call me right away, thank you, was Murray's message played during the testimony of assistant, Michael Amir Williams.

Williams testified that he returned Murray's call in a few minutes, and Murray told him to get to the house because Jackson had a bad reaction.

At no time during that call he asked you to call 911? Deputy Dist. Atty. David Walgren asked.

Williams responded saying, No.

Williams added that he called security personnel at the house, asking them to check on what was happening. But by the time they arrived at Jackson's mansion, William said the singer was being carried out on a gurney, according to the Los Angeles Times.

Williams said Murray seemed frantic.

I knew it was serious, Williams said.

But jurors heard different takes on Jackson's health.

Murray had said Jackson was in excellent condition weeks prior to his sudden death, according to The Associated Press.

Murray is on trial for involuntary manslaughter. He is accused of causing Jackson's June 2009 death.

Dr. Murray told me repeatedly that Michael Jackson was perfectly healthy, in excellent condition, Los Angeles lawyer Kathy Jorrie said on the stand during the second day of trial, according to The AP.

On the other hand, Kenny Ortega, the director of the planned This Is It concerts, has testified that less than a week before his death Jackson showed up for a rehearsal chilled, was incoherent and seemed psychologically troubled, according to The AP.

On the first day of trial, death photograph of Jackson and an audio of him sounding drugged up were revealed at the trial on Tuesday.

The photo was shown during the opening statements of the trial. It was of Jackson's lifeless body on a hospital gurney under the heading Homicide.

The recording played in court was retrieved from Murray's iPhone on May 10, 2009, almost one month prior to Jackson from a reported overdose of the anesthetic propofol on June 25.

When people leave this show, when people leave my show, I want them to say, 'I've never seen nothing like this in my life. Go. Go,' Jackson can be heard omn the recording, speaking in an intoxicated manner.

I'm taking that money, a million children, children's hospital, the biggest in the world, Michael Jackson's Children's Hospital.

This voice recording documents Michael Jackson highly under the influence of unknown agents, prosecutor David Walgren told jurors, as reported by the New York Daily News. [It documents] Conrad Murray's knowledge of what he is doing to Michael Jackson.

Walgren said Murray gave Jackson a lethal dose of propofol then left him to to make calls and return emails the morning of June 25, 2009, according to the Daily News.

Murray's defense lawyer Ed Chernoff said Jackson awoke when Murray was away and self-administered more propofol that killed him.

So instantly he didn't even have time to close his eyes, Chernoff said.

Watch live coverage on MSNBC below:

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy