The complicated love affairs of Dr. Conrad Murray, Michael Jackson's personal doctor, became public at the high-profile involuntary manslaughter trial of the doctor when, on Tuesday, Oct. 4, the doctor's three mistresses took the witness stand.

Nicole Alvarez, 29, one of Murray's mistresses and the mother of one of the doctor's seven children, took the witness stand.

According to Alvarez, Murray called her when he rode in ambulance with the lifeless body of Jackson on June 25 2009.

I remember him telling me that he was on the way to the hospital in an ambulance with Mr. Jackson and not to be alarmed, Alvarez said. He was worried I would hear about it.

They even exchanged three more calls on the afternoon of the King of Pop's death. Alvarez said she forget the content of the phone conversation.

From April to June in 2009, Murray purchased some powerful anesthetic Propofol, which he gave to Jackson as a sleep aid.

At that time, Alvarez said she signed for the packages, but didn't know what was in the package, for she never opened them.

The pharmacist Tim Lopez, who sent them from Las Vegas to Alvarez's Santa Monica apartment, said he thought he was sending to Murray's medical office.

According to Lopez, for more than four month, the doctor had purchased 255 vials of Propofol, 20 vials of the sedative Lorazepam, 60 vials of Midazolam and several tubes of Lidocaine which was intended to numb injection areas. He also purchased saline solution in IV bags.

In the court, Alvarez also recalled that Murray told her he was Jackson's personal doctor. Without doubt, she is excited about the fact.

It was Michael Jackson! she said. Murray also introduced her to the King of Pop at Jackson's home.

She said she met Jackson several other times with Murray. Michael was very interested in the baby, she said. He saw my stomach growing with the pregnancy. He wanted to schedule a visit so he could see my son.

And Alvarez said she also brought her baby to the singer's home twice for visits.

However, by June 2009 when they settled into her Santa Monica apartment, Murray was leaving their apartment at 9 p.m. almost every night and returning in the morning, according to Alvarez.

When Murray told her that he was going to work, she guessed that the doctor must be at Jackson's home.

Alvarez told prosecutors that she planned to travel with Murray to England for Jackson's comeback concert at that time. However, I never finished packing, she said.

She also said she didn't know Murray was getting $150,000 a month to be Jackson's doctor.

Murray's another girlfriend Sade Anding,a Houston, Texas steakhouse waitress, testified that she talked with the doctor on the phone, which took place less than a half-hour before Murray called frantically to Jackson's assistant asking for help on June 25, 2009.

But Murray suddenly disappeared. I realized he was no longer on the phone, Anding said. Hello? Hello? Are you there? Hello?

I heard mumbling of voices. It sounded like the phone was maybe in his pocket, and I heard coughing, Anding said.

According to prosecutors, the call was one of the half-dozen personal or business calls made by Murray at the crucial time, according to phone call records. Prosecutors said the doctor should have been monitoring Jackson's vital signs closely.

Although Anding said she called Murray back and texted him, Murray didn't pick up. The prosecutor suggested that the doctor was frantically trying to conceal evidence as he attended to the singer's lifeless body.

Another woman, a Las Vegas stripper called Michelle Bella, said Murray texted her the morning of June 25, 2009. According to an employee of the doctor, Bella had exchanged eight minutes' worth of calls with him at the time Jackson was dying.

The trial is scheduled to last about four weeks. If convicted, Murray could serve a sentence of up to four years in prison and also lose his medical license.