Winter is only a few weeks away and as cold temperatures start to force people inside, many of your favorite TV shows will also step away for a brief hiatus. As we roll into the holiday season, prepare for lots of drama and cliffhangers over the next few weeks.
Here are some of the mid-season and winter finale dates that have been announced so far:
Sunday, Nov. 15
- "Sister Wives" - (9 p.m. on TLC) - The Season 6 finale will focus on Kody's first wife, Meri, who has been keeping a secret from the other sister wives, her children, and her husband. Maddie's boyfriend Caleb will also approach Kody about speaking to him in private. Many believe Caleb will ask Kody for permission to marry his daughter.
Thursday, Nov. 19
- "Heroes Reborn" - 8 p.m. (NBC) - No synopsis released yet, but Noah Bennet (Jack Coleman) could find himself in trouble, while Nathan (Robbie Kay) gets a look at what the future holds for humanity.
- "Scandal" - 9 p.m. (ABC) - Olivia (Kerry Washington) will take on new duties at the White House, which she won't be thrilled about in Season 5, episode 9, titled "Baby It's Cold Outside." Jake (Scott Foley) and Huck (Guillermo Diaz) will continue to search for her father, Rowan (Joe Morton).
- "The Blacklist" - 9 p.m. (NBC) - Red (James Spader) will try to execute his plan of taking down the Cabal in Season 3, episode 8. However, he'll gets separated from Liz (Megan Boone) when the finds himself in a "dangerous situation." Liz will have a big part in the episode and she'll get help from Samar (Mozhan Marno), who will try to keep Liz alive.
- "How To Get Away With Murder" - 10 p.m. (ABC) - ADA Emily Sinclair (Sarah Burns) may have the Hapstall case turn in her favor in Season 2, episode 9. New evidence may poin to Caleb (Kendrick Sampson) and Catherine (Amy Okuda) being at the scene of their parents' murder, while new information will also be revealed about the night Annalise (Viola Davis) was shot.
- "Grey's Anatomy" - 8 p.m. (ABC) - Grey Sloan memorial will have an influx of injured firefighters following a nearby wildfire in Season 12, episode 8, "Things We Lost in the Fire." The promo video also suggests Owen’s (Kevin McKidd) mysterious beef with the new doc Nathan Riggs (Martin Henderson) could be revealed.
Monday, Nov. 23
"Castle" - 10 p.m. (ABC) - On Season 8, episode 7, airing Nov. 16, Rick Castle (Nathan Fillion) is planning a surprise for his wife Kate Beckett (Stana Katic) for their first wedding anniversary, while Kate is having doubts about their marriage. She's considering getting a divorce from Castle and the events of this episode are expected to lead into the fall finale, "Mr & Mrs. Castle," on Nov. 23.
Sunday, Nov. 29
- "Walking Dead" - 9 p.m. (AMC) - No synopsis released yet, but but reports suggest that the horde of Walkers will attack Alexandria in the Season 6 mid-season finale.
Monday, Nov. 30
- "Gotham" - 8 p.m. (FOX) - In episode 11, Bruce Wayne (David Mazouz) gets kidnapped and it will be up to Detective Jim Gordon (Ben McKenzie) to find him. Gordon might be forced to turn to villains for help and the pursuit for Wayne could turn deadly by the time the episode comes to a close.
Wednesday, Dec. 2
- "Empire" - 9 p.m. (FOX) - No synopsis released yet.
Friday, Dec. 4
- "America's Next Top Model" - 9 p.m. (CW) - The series finale will feature the final two models battling it out to be the final winner on the show after 22 seasons. The finalists will also be joined by their mother's as the new winner is announced.
Sunday, Dec. 6
- "The Leftovers" - 9 p.m. (HBO) - No synopsis for "I Live Here Now" was released yet, but it will be the Season 2 finale.
Tuesday, Dec. 8
- "The Flash" - 8 p.m. (CW) - No synopsis released yet.
Wednesday, Dec. 9
- "Nashville" - 10 p.m. (ABC) - No synopsis released yet.
Sunday, Dec. 13
- "Quantico" - 10 p.m. (ABC) - No synopsis released yet.
Friday, Dec. 18
- "The Knick" - 10 p.m. (Cinemax) - No synopsis released yet, but it will be the Season 2 finale.