- Canada Is Planning To Break Up Cable Bundles
August 22 2014 3:42 PM
Consumers there might be able to pay for the channels they want by 2015.
- The First ISIS 'Terrorist Attack' On America
August 22 2014 3:02 PM
The Obama administration vowed to eradicate the Islamic State after the militants beheaded American journalist James Foley on video.
- 'ISIS Does Not Speak Or Act On Behalf Of The World's 1.5 Billion Muslims'
August 22 2014 12:29 PM
Following the killing of U.S. journalist James Foley, Muslims from around the world voiced their outrage on social media.
- Syria Death Toll Reaches 191,369
August 22 2014 12:26 PM
2.9 million Syrians have fled the country and another 6.4 million are internally displaced. The UN believes it has "failed."
- Apple Considered Shrinking The Headphone Jack With iPhone 6
August 22 2014 12:05 PM
If geniune, Foxconn images contain the best look yet at the upcoming iPhone 6.
- Afghan Presidential Candidates Vow To Reverse Reporter's Expulsion
August 22 2014 10:54 AM
New York Times Afghanistan correspondent Matthew Rosenberg was forced to leave the country after officials were angered by his reporting.
- How Dollar-A-Gallon Gas Could Still Be Possible
August 22 2014 10:26 AM
Efforts to turn natural gas to liquid fuels have so far been prohibitively expensive. Siluria Technologies says it can fix that.
- Google Makes Chromebook Enterprise Push With Citrix Support
August 22 2014 10:16 AM
Google is reaching into Microsoft territory after having success in schools with its Chrome OS.
- The Enemy Of My Enemy Is My Friend, And Maybe Syria, Too
August 22 2014 9:27 AM
Some foreign policy experts are calling on the White House to align with Syrian President Bashar Assad against ISIS.
- Obama's Golf Round After James Foley Statement Criticized
August 22 2014 7:56 AM
Pictures of a smiling Obama golfing and a grieving Foley family don't look good, political observers say.
- Tourist Bus Collision In Egypt Kills 38, Injures 41
August 22 2014 6:48 AM
The route was shut for nearly three hours after the accident to allow easy access to teams of investigators and rescuers.
- Hamas Executes Suspected Israeli Collaborators
August 22 2014 6:17 AM
Israel's Shin Bet, which helped kill three Hamas commanders Thursday, relies on informers to locate the whereabouts of Hamas leaders.
- Al-Jazeera Journalists Appeal Egyptian Court Conviction
August 22 2014 3:06 AM
The convictions, which sparked international outrage, saw several foreign journalists being handed down lengthy prison sentences.
- US Bombs ISIS Fighters In Northern Iraq
August 22 2014 2:10 AM
The air raids followed President Obama’s statement from Wednesday that attacks against ISIS would continue.
- Children Of War: Gaza Conflict Kills Hundreds, Maims Thousands
August 22 2014 1:12 AM
More than 370,000 children in Gaza are in urgent need of “psycho-social first aid,” the head of UNICEF has said.
- ISIS' Rise Lends Fresh Urgency To Syria's Chemical Weapons Problem
August 22 2014 12:57 AM
A year after the deadly chemical attack in Syria, some stockpiles may still be undeclared, leaving them vulnerable to ISIS in the future.
- Egyptian Army Destroys Militants' Weapons Facility
August 21 2014 9:36 PM
Security forces said Egypt's army bombed a weapons storage facility belonging to Ansar Bait al-Maqdis, a group allegedly linked to Hamas.
- Windows 9 Previews Are Coming In September
August 21 2014 5:31 PM
Microsoft is set to unveil its latest operating system in the fall.
- 'We Weren't Out Chasing War'
August 21 2014 4:59 PM
James Foley, who was beheaded by ISIS, was an inspiration for the young freelancers who found themselves by his side in the Mideast.
- Tumblr's User Base Is Growing, So Why Isn't Yahoo?
August 21 2014 3:28 PM
Tumblr is growing its user base, but it isn't helping Yahoo's bottom line.