- Amazon Rolling Out First Generation Kindle Paperwhite Update
March 11 2014 4:41 PM
Amazon is updating its first-generation Kindle Paperwhite to include new software features.
- Turkey Protests, Round 2? Death Of Teenager Sparks New Unrest
March 11 2014 4:05 PM
After almost a year in a coma, a 15-year-old boy wounded in protests died, which sparked new anti-government riots.
- Google Chromecast Update: Dongle Sold In ‘Millions,’ Worldwide Release Date Approaching
March 11 2014 9:26 AM
Google (GOOG) says it has sold millions of Chromecast dongles so far in the U.S. and an international release is approaching.
- Apple iWatch Concept's Stunning Design
March 10 2014 3:06 PM
Apple take note: Design student Tomas Moyano has unveiled a fitness-focused iWatch concept that we would buy in a heartbeat.
- Boeing Dreamliner 787: A Timeline Of Six Years Of Failure
March 10 2014 1:31 PM
After more problems are discovered with the Dreamliner, some ask: Will the Boeing 787 ever be reliable?
- As Google Smartwatch Release Date Nears, Android Boss Announces Wearable SDK
March 10 2014 1:06 PM
Sundar Pichai announced at SXSW in Austin, Tex., that Google would release an SDK for smartwatches and other Android wearables this month.
- Libya To Seize North Korean Ship
March 10 2014 9:53 AM
The North Korean-flagged oil tanker has docked at the port for several days.
- China Data Rattles World Markets
March 10 2014 8:44 AM
Weakening Chinese economic data from the weekend affected markets on Monday.
- Apple Looks For Siri Partners Prior To iWatch Release
March 08 2014 10:40 AM
Search apps are a key battleground for wearable technology.
- International Women’s Day: The Human Rights Disaster In Our Backyard
March 07 2014 12:50 PM
150,000 to 200,000 American women and girls are at risk of female genital mutilation.
- The Keys To Sri Lanka-Saudi Arabia Migrant Labor Rights Deal
March 07 2014 11:03 AM
An estimated 500,000 Sri Lankans – about three-fifths of whom are women -- work in the kingdom.
- Seeking Aid From The Enemy
March 07 2014 10:47 AM
Syrians injured in the country's civil war and Israeli medical workers have managed to get past old hostilities.
- Chocolates For Mrs. Assad: Syria From Inside The Regime
March 07 2014 9:43 AM
A Dutch journalist and a Belgian photographer set out across war-torn Syria with a plan to interview Assad. Here's what happened.
- This Week In IBTimes Magazine
March 06 2014 3:16 PM
A reporter's search for Assad, Ukraine's stunning images, and Australia's Mungo Park. IBTimes Mag: a deep dive into global news and politics.
- HP Chromebook 14 Review: Haswell Turbocharges Chrome OS
March 06 2014 2:49 PM
The HP Chromebook 14 is the best Google laptop on the market, thanks to its roomy size and incredible battery life.
- Why Did Three Persian Gulf States Suddenly Pull Their Envoys Out Of Qatar?
March 06 2014 2:12 PM
Qatar has long annoyed its fellow GCC members, particularly Saudi Arabia.
- Look Out Dubai, Turkey Wants To Be A Global Transport Hub
March 06 2014 11:28 AM
Turkey is aiming to build the world's biggest airport, which it hopes will handle 150 million passengers a year.
- Barack Obama’s Got A Rosy Take On Palestinian Leader Mahmoud Abbas
March 06 2014 9:18 AM
Obama thinks Abbas is a rare bird who seeks peace, eschews violence, and is ready to compromise.
- What Google's Doing To Fix Nexus 5 Battery Drain Issue
March 06 2014 7:16 AM
Google is aware of a renegade process that drains the Nexus 5 battery, and other Android devices with a Qualcomm chip.
- Ukrainian Grain Export Delays Could Be A Problem For The World's Largest Importer
March 06 2014 7:13 AM
Ukraine is the fifth-largest grain exporter worldwide, which means economists and politicians are keeping an eye on Egypt -- the world's largest importer.