- Iran Expects Next Payment Under Nuclear Deal, Confirming Compliance
April 16 2014 8:18 AM
Payment will be the fifth of six installments that together will total $4.2 billion.
- Google's Focus On Mobile Brings Fatter Earnings
April 15 2014 6:43 PM
Wall Street analysts expect Google to increase revenue and earnings in the first quarter of 2014.
- Defying West's Sanctions, Iran To Export Oil To Russia
April 15 2014 2:27 PM
Despite Western sanctions capping its oil exports, Iran is negotiating a deal with Russia to export up to 500,000 barrels per day.
- Georgia - One Eye On West, One On East
April 15 2014 9:15 AM
Russia's intervention in Ukraine has Georgians worried about another Russia move - this time to the critical Caucuses land bridge.
- Iran Seeks UN Action On Visa For Envoy
April 14 2014 10:10 PM
Hamid Abutalebi is accused of taking part in the takeover of the U.S. Embassy in Tehran in 1979.
- Google Search Could Soon Favor Encrypted Websites
April 14 2014 5:39 PM
Google's PageRank algorithm, the secret recipe for ranking high in search results, could begin to favor sites that protect Web visitors.
- In Syria, Love In A Time Of War
April 14 2014 2:31 PM
A young woman in Syria tries to find love the traditional way. But with a civil war going on, marriage is another casualty of the conflict.
- Google To Host, Live Stream Project Ara Developer’s Conference
April 14 2014 1:31 PM
Google this week will host a developer's conference for Project Ara, its interchangeable smartphone hardware concept.
- Former US Marine Has Death Sentence Overturned In Iran For 10-Year Prison Term
April 12 2014 8:49 PM
The three-year-long saga could have a quick end if Hekmati's lawyer can convince Iranian officials to let the former Marine go.
- 'Dubailand': Middle East Developers Welcome Six Flags Theme Park Project
April 12 2014 11:33 AM
Youthful demographics are fueling growth in the region's leisure and entertainment sector.
- Samsung Galaxy S5: 4 Things To Know About The Phone
April 12 2014 10:36 AM
A few things users should know about the new Samsung Galaxy S5.
- US Must Reconsider Its 'Soft' Approach To Iran
April 11 2014 1:19 PM
"I cannot understand why anyone would willingly bend to the desires of the theocratic regime that has been ruling my homeland with an iron fist for the past 35 years."
- In Defense Of Ultimatums For Iran
April 11 2014 12:53 PM
"What is said at the negotiating table is not the same as what is said behind closed doors."
- Listen To This - Google Chrome Bug Could Let Websites Spy On Your Conversations
April 10 2014 3:36 PM
The bug could give malicious websites access to Chrome-generated transcripts of conversations within earshot of a computer's microphone.
- Supercell Releases "Clan Wars" For "Clash of Clans"
April 09 2014 6:26 PM
Mobile game "Clash of Clans" has released a new game feature, "Clan Wars."
- Iran, Six Powers Face Hurdles To Nuclear Deal
April 09 2014 10:52 AM
What's more, Ayatollah Ali Khamenei said Tehran's negotiating team should not yield to issues "forced upon them."
- How Some Countries Are Planning Future Of The Internet
April 08 2014 11:22 AM
In conjunction with Wikileaks, 23 nations will discuss human rights and the internet in São Paulo later this month.
- For Armenians Fleeing Rebel-Held Syria Town, Echoes Of Past Persecutions
April 08 2014 11:20 AM
The Syrian civil war threatens one of the oldest Christian Armenian communities in Syria, as Armenians commemorate the 1915 genocide.
- Iran: We're Not Waiting For US Permission To Boost Oil Exports
April 08 2014 8:52 AM
Iran plans to keep increasing its crude production and exports, despite U.S.-led sanctions against the effort.
- What India Would Look Like After A Right Turn
April 07 2014 1:00 PM
PM candidate Narendra Modi is already a highly controversial figure due largely to events that took place in his native state of Gujarat in 2002.