- The reason behind Obama using ISIL to refer to the terrorist group was believed to be partly geographical and partly grammatical.
- The Nintendo Switch will release next week, here's what the day-one update for the system will come with.
- An Apple shareholder speaks out about the lack of diversity at the company, including hiring and promotions, just before his proposal results are revealed Tuesday.
The Details Of VX Nerve Agent, The Chemical Used To Kill Kim Jong-nam, The Half Brother Of Kim Jong-unThe chemical weapon VX nerve agent can kill a person within minutes and was used to kill Kim Jong-nam.
- Israel faced a new wave of international criticism after it denied a Human Rights Watch director a visa and issued a short sentence to a soldier found guilty of executing a Palestinian.
- Tax season is here, these tips can help you keep your personal data safe when filing your taxes online.
- The Federal Communications Commission is reportedly readying to do away with a rule requiring Charter to compete with other cable companies.
- iOS updated 10.2.1 could fix the bug that causes your iPhone to shut off unexpectedly and only restart when plugged in.
Is Your Password Secure? How To Make A Strong Password After A Leak Like Cloudflare's That Affects Uber, Fitbit UsersFollowing the Cloudflare leak users are asking how to change their Uber passwords, opting for more security.
- In recording of hour-long discussion with Uber female engineers and CEO Travis Kalanick, women address "elephant in the room," "systemic problem."
- A software bug in popular web service Cloudflare may have resulted in the leaking of private user data from millions of popular websites and services.
- For the first time ever, Iraq has bombed positions held by the Islamic State group across the border as retaliation for a series of deadly suicide blasts in Baghdad.
- Large-scale ecological changes in waters 200 to 6,000 meters below the surface will affect life severely in the world’s largest habitat — the ocean floor.
- A new piece of malware called 'Font Wasn't Found' attempts to fool users into downloading it by appearing to be a missing font installation. The malware is been seen from Windows Google Chrome users.
- Although tech leaders like Tesla's Elon Musk and Bill Gates have warned about job automation, a recent report shows people are not concerned about losing employment.
- The Federal Communications Commission voted Thursday to exempt internet service providers with fewer than 250,000 subscribers from transparency rules that require disclosure of fees and data cap rules.
- Researchers at the universities of York, Helinski and Leeds may have found the cure for the common cold.
- Google has cracked the code for the the SHA-1 algorithm, which is a crucial aspect of the internet's security. This likely means SHA-1's encryption usefulness has come to an end.
- With the Nintendo Switch's release date on March 3, a few stores will still have some inventory available for the home console at launch. There aren't many available yet, but this a Switch bundle that includes 'Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild.'