- Syrian Opposition Meet In Istanbul To Elect New Leader
May 24 2013 3:42 AM
A day after the U.S. expressed solidarity for Syrian opposition, members of the coalition met in Istanbul on Thursday to elect a new leader.
- Mapping the NCoV Virus: 42 Cases, 22 Deaths (MAP)
May 23 2013 4:09 PM
Click through for a map of all the clusters of confirmed novel coronavirus virus cases:
- Iran Shifts Nuclear Development Program Into Overdrive: IAEA
May 23 2013 3:57 PM
If you are worried about Iran's nuclear capabilities, the United Nations has disturbing news.
- Turkish-Armenian Author Sentenced To 13 Months In Jail For Blasphemy
May 23 2013 3:07 PM
Nisanyan’s conviction comes only one month after Turkish pianist Fazil Say, received a suspended sentence for similar charges.
- Kerry To Israel: Don't Legalize Those Settlements
May 23 2013 12:31 PM
The U.S. secretary of state is in Jerusalem, again. But before going, he pulled an uncommon diplomatic stunt.
- In Iraq, The Fundamentalists’ War Against Vice Targets Alcohol And Prostitution
May 22 2013 11:26 AM
Islamic fundamentalists in Iraq are targeting alcohol consumption and prostitution.
- Saudis Arrest 10 More Members Of Iranian ‘Spy Ring’
May 21 2013 2:13 PM
Iran and Saudi Arabia, two of the most powerful nations and oil exporters in the Middle East, have long been in conflict.
- Guantanamo's Wi-Fi Shut Off After Anonymous Hack Threat
May 21 2013 1:29 PM
Guantanamo Bay has shut off Wi-Fi service and banned access to social networks in after threats from Anonymous.
- Young Africans Flocking To Dubai, Joining South Asians As Guest Workers
May 21 2013 9:55 AM
About 40,000 Kenyan guest workers currently live in the UAE, primarily in the construction, hotel and travel industries.
- John Kerry In The Middle East, Round Four
May 21 2013 9:01 AM
The U.S. Secretary of State will attempt to initiate a solution for both the Syrian and Palestinian-Israeli conflicts -- for the fourth time.
- Gold-Plated iPads And Other Lavish Hotel Perks
May 21 2013 5:34 AM
Burj Al Arab has pushed the boundaries of outrageous hotel perks one step further by issuing each guest their own gold-plated iPad.
- 5 Dead In Israeli Bank Shooting
May 20 2013 1:24 PM
Details of the incident are sketchy, but police confirmed the death of five people, including three bank employees.
- Syrian Troops Take Rebel Town; Hezbollah Reported In Fight
May 19 2013 11:16 AM
Assad regime forces say they have captured the rebel-held town of Qusayr, near the Lebanese border.
- Where In The World Are The Military Drones?
May 18 2013 10:20 AM
The U.S. has by far the greatest variety of military drones in the world. Check out the other 59 countries that also possess military drones.
- Life For Palestinians And Israelis Divided By West Bank Wall
May 18 2013 10:17 AM
The wall Israel says it needs for its security in the West Bank is separating people from their livelihoods and more. It looks like this.
- Violence Strikes Across Iraq: At Least 43 Killed
May 18 2013 8:32 AM
Twin bomb blasts hit a Sunni Muslim mosque in the Iraqi city of Baquba, some 50 kilometers (31 miles) to the northeast of Baghdad.
- Anonymous Announces #OpPetrol Attack On Local Oil And Gas Companies [VIDEO]
May 17 2013 3:21 PM
Anonymous announces a cyberattack dubbed Operation Petrol on June 20.
- Are Some Celebs Actually Immortal?
May 17 2013 3:00 PM
Probably. Click through to find out how they got that way.
- Yemeni Workers Take Hit As Saudi Arabia Cracks Down
May 17 2013 12:50 PM
Yemen, where unemployment is high, is seeing its remittances from rich Saudi Arabia dry up as the latter gets tough on illegal workers.
- Russia Ships Advanced Cruise Missiles To Syria
May 17 2013 12:33 PM
The death toll in Syria is now above 80,000 and the number of refugees stands at 1.5 million, according to U.N. estimates.