Executives at Reelz are hard at work searching for potential hosts for the upcoming 2015 Miss USA pageant. Thomas Roberts and Cheryl Burke, who were originally slated to emcee the popular compitition, quit early last week following insensitive comments made by Donald Trump. Trump is a co-owner of the Miss Universe Organization which is responsible for putting on the event each year.

According to Entertainment Tonight, the search is proving more difficult than anticipated. Sources say Reelz has made numerous offers, none of which have been accepted. They are hoping to announce the show's new hosts sometime this week as rehearsals for the show begin July 12. 

Roberts and Burke announced their departure from the 2015 Miss USA pageant separately on June 30. Burke, who many may recognize from her work on "Dancing With the Stars," made her announcement first. In an official statement she said she couldn't "in good conscience" move forward with her hosting duties. Prior to her withdrawal Roselyn Sanchez and Cristian de la Fuente, who had been selected to co-host the Spanish simulcast of the pageant, also left the competition. Roberts stepped down just a few hours later.

The Miss USA pageant was dropped by NBC and Univision after Trump made racist remarks about immigration. The 69-year-old said during a campaign speech that Mexico was "beating us economically," adding that Mexican immigrants were "bringing drugs. They're bringing crime. They're rapists." Even after being booted from both networks, Trump stood by his comments saying the Mexican government had forced the networks "to get me to stop- no way!"

Reelz has not announced who they are considering for the hosting position.