- São Paulo's World Cup Street Protests In Pictures
June 09 2014 3:17 PM
The 2014 World Cup is just three days away, but São Paulo remains in turmoil as protesters clash with police in the streets.
- Security Is Tight For The 2014 World Cup Arrivals
June 08 2014 12:50 PM
Brazilian police and military pull out all the stops to ensure the safety of each national team.
- Governors Ball Music Festival 2014 In Photos
June 07 2014 1:55 PM
New York City's biggest music festival featured Outkast, Jack White and Vampire Weekend.
- Photos Kardashian-Jenner-West Family In Paris
May 20 2014 10:31 PM
Kim Kardashian, Kanye West, their daughter North and some other family members were photographed in Paris before the big wedding.
- 9/11 Memorial Museum Opening In Pictures
May 15 2014 11:39 AM
Take a closer look at the National September 11 Memorial & Museum, which will open to the public on May 21.
- 2014 May Day Demonstrations And Celebrations Around The World
May 01 2014 1:11 PM
People took to the streets around the world on Thursday in celebration of International Workers Day, which is commonly known as May Day.
- Good Friday Around The World In Photos
April 18 2014 2:19 PM
As Easter Sunday nears, Christians all over the world commemorated the Crucifixion of Jesus Christ on Good Friday through various prayers and processions.
- Bluefin-21 May Be Reprogrammed For Deeper Search For Flight MH370
April 17 2014 11:21 AM
In order to thoroughly search the ocean floor for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, the Bluefin-21 may be reprogrammed to operate at a greater depth than 4500 meters.
- 6 Dead And 281 Missing After Sewol South Korean Ferry Sinks
April 16 2014 1:14 PM
Vessels and ships continued search efforts throughout Wednesday night after a ferry sank off the southwest coast of South Korea, leaving six dead and 281 missing.
- Holy Week Around The World In Pictures
April 16 2014 11:20 AM
With Easter Sunday fast approaching, Christians around the world partake in celebrations for Holy Week, the final week of Lent.
- Boston Marathon Bombing Anniversary Memorial In Pictures
April 15 2014 1:58 PM
One year after the Boston Marathon bombing, families and friends gathered together in memory of victims of the 2013 tragedy.
- Chile Blaze Aftermath In Pictures
April 15 2014 11:04 AM
While Chilean firefighters worked to get the Valparaiso blaze under control, residents began scouring through the remains of their homes.
- Cherry Blossoms Blooming Around The World
April 10 2014 11:38 AM
As spring weather continues to warm up, the 2014 cherry blossoms season has begun, attracting visitors to parks around the world to see the peak bloom.
- Divers Deployed As Hunt For Flight MH370's Black Boxes Continues
April 08 2014 11:43 AM
Divers were deployed to search for debris from Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370, while families and friends of those on board continued to hold vigils.
- Black Box Signals Raise Hope Of Finding Flight 370
April 07 2014 11:26 AM
The detection of pulse signals consistent with pings from a "black box" have given new hope to the search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370.
- Rwanda Mourns 1994 Genocide [PHOTOS]
April 07 2014 8:28 AM
The Rwandan government has barred France from attending events marking the anniversary of the genocide.
- Clock Ticking On MH370's Black Box
April 04 2014 12:35 PM
With Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370's black box battery estimated to expire sometime on April 7, search teams have deployed towed pinger locators and underwater robots.
- Aftermath Of 8.2-Magnitude Chile Earthquake In Pictures
April 02 2014 11:40 AM
Almost twelve hours after an 8.2-magnitude earthquake struck off the coast of Chile, the Chilean government has finally lifted tsunami warnings for the country.
- Amid The Search For Flight 370, A Test Of Tech Tools
March 31 2014 1:26 PM
Search and rescue teams have been using every tool available to search for Malaysia Airlines Flight MH370. Take a closer look at the tools used by the International search team here.
- The Satellite Search For Flight 370
March 27 2014 12:45 PM
Where manned search-and-rescue operations have failed, satellite data and imagery have aided the international search for the lost Boeing 777.