- The Top !0 Destinations For Chinese Tourists
September 25 2013 5:45 AM
It’s not New York or Paris that will gain the most from the Chinese travel boom, but rather a collection of destinations in Southeast Asia.
- When Is The First Day Of Fall 2013? Celebrate The Autumnal Equinox With Foliage Photos
September 20 2013 10:47 AM
The leaves are beginning to fall, and the first official day of autumn, the autumnal equinox, is right around the corner.
- In Islamic Pageant, Headscarf And Piety Are Required
September 19 2013 12:23 PM
Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola of Nigeria won Miss World Muslimah, an Islamic beauty pageant, on Wednesday in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Barbie Thomas, Armless Body Builder And Model, Achieves Her Dreams Despite Having No Arms [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
September 19 2013 10:06 AM
For Barbie Thomas, an armless body builder and model, body building is much more than lifting weights. Despite losing her arms at a young age, Thomas has achieved her dreams of competitive body building against all odds which she documents in Fitness Unarmed.
- Costa Concordia Salvage Ops: A Slideshow
September 16 2013 8:10 AM
The unprecedented salvage operation to upright the wrecked cruise liner, Costa Concordia, is going forward as planned.
- Korea To Build ‘Invisible’ Skyscraper Next To Airport
September 13 2013 6:19 AM
The 450-meter (1,476-foot) Tower Infinity will use an LED façade system and optical cameras to become "invisible."
- Zang Toi’s ‘Ballet Babe’ Spring 2014 Collection Is The Grand Jeté Of Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
September 12 2013 10:41 AM
Zang Toi debuted his Spring 2014 collection called "Ballet Babe" at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday, which began with a performance by ABT principal dancer and the designer's muse, Cory Stearns.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Alice + Olivia [PHOTOS]
September 11 2013 4:15 PM
Designer Stacey Bendet debuted her Spring 2014 Alice + Olivia collection Monday night at Highline Stages during New York Fashion Week.
- Most Fuel-Efficient US Airlines
September 11 2013 5:49 AM
There's a stark divided in the U.S. airline industry between the most and least fuel-efficient carriers.
- New York Fashion Week Review: KAUFMANFRANCO [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 3:10 PM
Designers Ken Kaufman and Isaac Franco debuted their signature "good girl gone bad" Spring 2014 collection, KAUFMANFRANCO, on Monday night at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Jill Stuart [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 1:52 PM
Designer Jill Stuart debuted her Spring 2014 collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Saturday at Lincoln Center.
- The World’s Happiest Countries In 2013
September 10 2013 5:53 AM
Nowhere on planet earth are people happier, a new U.N. report claims, than in one of its coldest corners: Scandinavia.
- New York Fashion Week: Q&A With Chris Cox Of Nautica
September 08 2013 12:13 PM
Nautica debuted it Spring 2014 menswear collection, Black Sail by Nautica, at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Friday, September 6, 2013 for the "modern waterman."
- ‘Project Runway’ At NYFW: Who Says There’s No Crying In Fashion?
September 07 2013 11:01 AM
Eight designers remaining from season 12 of hit Lifetime series "Project Runway" debuted their collections at New York Fashion Week Friday, September 6, 2013.
- Fun On The Runway With Desigual At New York Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
September 06 2013 5:04 PM
Welcome, Desigual, a contemporary-priced Spanish brand known for it’s colorful hues in bold prints, to New York Fashion Week and thanks for lightening the mood.
- New York Fashion Week Review: BCBG Max Azria [PHOTOS]
September 06 2013 8:22 AM
Kicking off Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, designers Max and Lubov Azria showed their "deconstructed and reconstructed" BCBGMAXAZRIA spring 2014 collection on Thursday.
- The World’s Most (And Least) Livable Cities In 2013
August 29 2013 6:12 AM
American cities are nowhere to be found at the top of the 2013 list of the most livable cities in the world.
- The Bad, The Worst And The Ugly In Fashion At The 2013 VMAs [PHOTOS]
August 26 2013 10:10 AM
The toughest job in the world is to be a fashion critic during the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs), and the 2013 red carpet on Sunday night in Brooklyn, N.Y., at the Barclays Center was no exception.
- Delaware Students' LEGO Tower Takes Guiness Record
August 21 2013 9:29 AM
Students of Red Clay School District built the world's tallest LEGO tower at more than 10 stories at John Dickinson High School in Wilmington, Del., according to Guinness World Records. The tower is made of 500,000 LEGO bricks, weighs almost a ton, and is exactly 112 feet, 11 ¾ inches tall.
- Kim Zolciak Pregnant With Twins!
August 19 2013 6:17 PM
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak announced on Monday she was pregnant with twins.