- First Photos Of Royal Baby, Prince George, At His Christening
October 23 2013 11:03 AM
We haven’t seen the royal baby since his birth back in July, but photos of His Royal Highness Prince George Alexander Louis of Cambridge, who was christened on Wednesday, have emerged showing the three-month-old wearing a lace and white satin christening gown.
- What Will Happen In Season 5 Episode 4 Of 'The Vampire Diaries'? Watch Promo Video Of ‘For Whom The Bell Tolls’ [PHOTOS]
October 18 2013 1:26 PM
Elena and Stefan will grow closer in episode 4 of "The Vampire Diaries." Catch "For Whom The Bell Tolls" on the CW Thursday, Oct. 24, at 8 p.m.
- Watch ‘Toy Story Of Terror’ On Wed., Oct. 16; Photos From ABC Halloween Special
October 16 2013 9:38 AM
"Toy Story OF Terror!" premieres on ABC on Wed., Oct. 16, at 8 p.m.
- Eid al-Adha, Muslim Festival Of Sacrifice, In Photos
October 15 2013 9:46 AM
Muslims around the world are celebrating Eid al-Adha, the Muslim festival of sacrifice, which began on Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013 and continues until the end of the Hajj pilgrimage.
- Halloween Costumes 2013: Kim Kardashian’s Hottest Looks [PHOTOS]
October 14 2013 8:06 PM
Find inspiration for Halloween 2013 through Kim Kardashian's past looks.
- New York Comic Con 2013 Costumes: The Hottest And Craziest Cosplay On Friday, Day 2 [PHOTOS]
October 11 2013 11:47 PM
Comic Con took over New York on Friday, Oct. 11. Check out photos of the hottest and craziest costumes to hit Day 2.
- Cristy Nicole Deweese: Meet The Former Nude Playboy Model Turned High School Spanish Teacher Outraging Parents [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
October 08 2013 12:53 PM
Cristy Nicole Deweese, once Playboy's "Coed of the Month," is now a high school Spanish teacher in Dallas.
- Marc Jacobs Exits Louis Vuitton In Style
October 02 2013 11:53 AM
After months of speculation, designer Marc Jacobs announced on Wednesday that his Louis Vuitton Spring 2014 collection, which he showed on Wednesday in Paris, would be his last -– ever -- in an effort to focus on a public offering for his own brand.
- ‘Crocodile’ Drug Photos: What Russia’s ‘Zombie’ Krokodil Can Do [NSFW]
September 30 2013 2:47 AM
Late-stage pictures of the "zombie apocalypse" drug krokodil, which is also known as "crocodile."
- Miss Philippines Megan Young The New Reigning Miss World
September 29 2013 2:28 PM
Miss Philippines Megan Young was crowned the winner of the 2013 Miss World pageant in Indonesia.
- Miss World 2013 Contestants: Meet The Bevy Of Beauties Vying For The Crown [PHOTOS]
September 27 2013 4:13 PM
Meet the 2013 Miss World contestants who will compete Saturday, Sept. 28 for the crown.
- What Are The World’s Least Honest Cities?
September 26 2013 5:43 AM
Anyone planning to lose their wallet abroad should consider doing so in Helsinki or Mumbai, according to a "wallet test" by Readers Digest.
- The Top !0 Destinations For Chinese Tourists
September 25 2013 5:45 AM
It’s not New York or Paris that will gain the most from the Chinese travel boom, but rather a collection of destinations in Southeast Asia.
- When Is The First Day Of Fall 2013? Celebrate The Autumnal Equinox With Foliage Photos
September 20 2013 10:47 AM
The leaves are beginning to fall, and the first official day of autumn, the autumnal equinox, is right around the corner.
- In Islamic Pageant, Headscarf And Piety Are Required
September 19 2013 12:23 PM
Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola of Nigeria won Miss World Muslimah, an Islamic beauty pageant, on Wednesday in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Barbie Thomas, Armless Body Builder And Model, Achieves Her Dreams Despite Having No Arms [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
September 19 2013 10:06 AM
For Barbie Thomas, an armless body builder and model, body building is much more than lifting weights. Despite losing her arms at a young age, Thomas has achieved her dreams of competitive body building against all odds which she documents in Fitness Unarmed.
- Costa Concordia Salvage Ops: A Slideshow
September 16 2013 8:10 AM
The unprecedented salvage operation to upright the wrecked cruise liner, Costa Concordia, is going forward as planned.
- Korea To Build ‘Invisible’ Skyscraper Next To Airport
September 13 2013 6:19 AM
The 450-meter (1,476-foot) Tower Infinity will use an LED façade system and optical cameras to become "invisible."
- Zang Toi’s ‘Ballet Babe’ Spring 2014 Collection Is The Grand Jeté Of Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
September 12 2013 10:41 AM
Zang Toi debuted his Spring 2014 collection called "Ballet Babe" at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday, which began with a performance by ABT principal dancer and the designer's muse, Cory Stearns.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Alice + Olivia [PHOTOS]
September 11 2013 4:15 PM
Designer Stacey Bendet debuted her Spring 2014 Alice + Olivia collection Monday night at Highline Stages during New York Fashion Week.