- Most Fuel-Efficient US Airlines
September 11 2013 5:49 AM
There's a stark divided in the U.S. airline industry between the most and least fuel-efficient carriers.
- New York Fashion Week Review: KAUFMANFRANCO [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 3:10 PM
Designers Ken Kaufman and Isaac Franco debuted their signature "good girl gone bad" Spring 2014 collection, KAUFMANFRANCO, on Monday night at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Jill Stuart [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 1:52 PM
Designer Jill Stuart debuted her Spring 2014 collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Saturday at Lincoln Center.
- The World’s Happiest Countries In 2013
September 10 2013 5:53 AM
Nowhere on planet earth are people happier, a new U.N. report claims, than in one of its coldest corners: Scandinavia.
- New York Fashion Week: Q&A With Chris Cox Of Nautica
September 08 2013 12:13 PM
Nautica debuted it Spring 2014 menswear collection, Black Sail by Nautica, at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Friday, September 6, 2013 for the "modern waterman."
- ‘Project Runway’ At NYFW: Who Says There’s No Crying In Fashion?
September 07 2013 11:01 AM
Eight designers remaining from season 12 of hit Lifetime series "Project Runway" debuted their collections at New York Fashion Week Friday, September 6, 2013.
- Fun On The Runway With Desigual At New York Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
September 06 2013 5:04 PM
Welcome, Desigual, a contemporary-priced Spanish brand known for it’s colorful hues in bold prints, to New York Fashion Week and thanks for lightening the mood.
- New York Fashion Week Review: BCBG Max Azria [PHOTOS]
September 06 2013 8:22 AM
Kicking off Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week in New York, designers Max and Lubov Azria showed their "deconstructed and reconstructed" BCBGMAXAZRIA spring 2014 collection on Thursday.
- The World’s Most (And Least) Livable Cities In 2013
August 29 2013 6:12 AM
American cities are nowhere to be found at the top of the 2013 list of the most livable cities in the world.
- The Bad, The Worst And The Ugly In Fashion At The 2013 VMAs [PHOTOS]
August 26 2013 10:10 AM
The toughest job in the world is to be a fashion critic during the MTV Video Music Awards (VMAs), and the 2013 red carpet on Sunday night in Brooklyn, N.Y., at the Barclays Center was no exception.
- Delaware Students' LEGO Tower Takes Guiness Record
August 21 2013 9:29 AM
Students of Red Clay School District built the world's tallest LEGO tower at more than 10 stories at John Dickinson High School in Wilmington, Del., according to Guinness World Records. The tower is made of 500,000 LEGO bricks, weighs almost a ton, and is exactly 112 feet, 11 ¾ inches tall.
- Kim Zolciak Pregnant With Twins!
August 19 2013 6:17 PM
"Real Housewives of Atlanta" star Kim Zolciak announced on Monday she was pregnant with twins.
- An ‘A’ Suspect Returns In The Summer Finale Of ‘Pretty Little Liars;’ Who Is It?
August 19 2013 11:45 AM
Only two episodes remain in part A of “Pretty Little Liars” fourth season. Episode 12, “Now You See Me, Now You Don’t,” will have the girls not only heading to Ravenswood … but encountering a possible “A” suspect.
- Miley Cyrus Twiter Pics: ‘We Can’t Stop’ Star Announces 'BANGERZ' Release Date For Oct. 8 [PHOTOS]
August 15 2013 6:55 PM
"We Can't Stop" star Miley Cyrus posted new photos on Twitter before announcing when "BANGERZ" will come out.
- Gia Allemand And 8 Other Reality Show Suicides
August 15 2013 9:50 AM
Gia Allemand of "The Bachelor" passed away on Wednesday, Aug. 14 after attempting suicide earlier in the week.
- 'RHONJ' Stars Teresa And Joe Giudice Plead Not Guilty; Can They Really Get 50 Years?
August 14 2013 5:13 PM
It's unlikely "Real Housewives of New Jersey" stars Teresa and Joe Guidice will face 50 years in prison if convicted, attorney Al Mendez said.
- Miss Teen USA Hacked, Private Bedrooms Photos Stolen And Used As Blackmail
August 14 2013 9:31 AM
Miss Teen USA 2013 Cassidy Wolf said she was hacked by a stranger who extorted her, claiming they had photos of the blonde beauty doing things one does “in the privacy of your own room” that you "would never expect to be watched."
- Pakistan Celebrates 67th Independence Day [SLIDESHOW]
August 14 2013 7:31 AM
UN Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon urged Pakistan to promote democracy on the occasion of its Independence Day on Wednesday.
- Hannah Anderson Speaks Out For First Time Since Rescue
August 13 2013 10:23 PM
Hannah Anderson, it appears, took to her Ask.fm account on Tuesday to speak out after being rescued from James DiMaggio.
- Persied Meteor Shower Photos From Around The World
August 12 2013 3:41 PM
The Perseid meteor shower is at its peak, giving stargazers a chance to view hundreds of meteors.