- What Will Happen In Season 5 Episode 4 Of 'The Vampire Diaries'? Watch Promo Video Of ‘For Whom The Bell Tolls’ [PHOTOS]
October 18 2013 1:26 PM
Elena and Stefan will grow closer in episode 4 of "The Vampire Diaries." Catch "For Whom The Bell Tolls" on the CW Thursday, Oct. 24, at 8 p.m.
- Watch ‘Toy Story Of Terror’ On Wed., Oct. 16; Photos From ABC Halloween Special
October 16 2013 9:38 AM
"Toy Story OF Terror!" premieres on ABC on Wed., Oct. 16, at 8 p.m.
- Eid al-Adha, Muslim Festival Of Sacrifice, In Photos
October 15 2013 9:46 AM
Muslims around the world are celebrating Eid al-Adha, the Muslim festival of sacrifice, which began on Tuesday, Oct. 15, 2013 and continues until the end of the Hajj pilgrimage.
- Halloween Costumes 2013: Kim Kardashian’s Hottest Looks [PHOTOS]
October 14 2013 8:06 PM
Find inspiration for Halloween 2013 through Kim Kardashian's past looks.
- New York Comic Con 2013 Costumes: The Hottest And Craziest Cosplay On Friday, Day 2 [PHOTOS]
October 11 2013 11:47 PM
Comic Con took over New York on Friday, Oct. 11. Check out photos of the hottest and craziest costumes to hit Day 2.
- Cristy Nicole Deweese: Meet The Former Nude Playboy Model Turned High School Spanish Teacher Outraging Parents [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
October 08 2013 12:53 PM
Cristy Nicole Deweese, once Playboy's "Coed of the Month," is now a high school Spanish teacher in Dallas.
- Marc Jacobs Exits Louis Vuitton In Style
October 02 2013 11:53 AM
After months of speculation, designer Marc Jacobs announced on Wednesday that his Louis Vuitton Spring 2014 collection, which he showed on Wednesday in Paris, would be his last -– ever -- in an effort to focus on a public offering for his own brand.
- ‘Crocodile’ Drug Photos: What Russia’s ‘Zombie’ Krokodil Can Do [NSFW]
September 30 2013 2:47 AM
Late-stage pictures of the "zombie apocalypse" drug krokodil, which is also known as "crocodile."
- Miss Philippines Megan Young The New Reigning Miss World
September 29 2013 2:28 PM
Miss Philippines Megan Young was crowned the winner of the 2013 Miss World pageant in Indonesia.
- Miss World 2013 Contestants: Meet The Bevy Of Beauties Vying For The Crown [PHOTOS]
September 27 2013 4:13 PM
Meet the 2013 Miss World contestants who will compete Saturday, Sept. 28 for the crown.
- What Are The World’s Least Honest Cities?
September 26 2013 5:43 AM
Anyone planning to lose their wallet abroad should consider doing so in Helsinki or Mumbai, according to a "wallet test" by Readers Digest.
- The Top !0 Destinations For Chinese Tourists
September 25 2013 5:45 AM
It’s not New York or Paris that will gain the most from the Chinese travel boom, but rather a collection of destinations in Southeast Asia.
- When Is The First Day Of Fall 2013? Celebrate The Autumnal Equinox With Foliage Photos
September 20 2013 10:47 AM
The leaves are beginning to fall, and the first official day of autumn, the autumnal equinox, is right around the corner.
- In Islamic Pageant, Headscarf And Piety Are Required
September 19 2013 12:23 PM
Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola of Nigeria won Miss World Muslimah, an Islamic beauty pageant, on Wednesday in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Barbie Thomas, Armless Body Builder And Model, Achieves Her Dreams Despite Having No Arms [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
September 19 2013 10:06 AM
For Barbie Thomas, an armless body builder and model, body building is much more than lifting weights. Despite losing her arms at a young age, Thomas has achieved her dreams of competitive body building against all odds which she documents in Fitness Unarmed.
- Costa Concordia Salvage Ops: A Slideshow
September 16 2013 8:10 AM
The unprecedented salvage operation to upright the wrecked cruise liner, Costa Concordia, is going forward as planned.
- Korea To Build ‘Invisible’ Skyscraper Next To Airport
September 13 2013 6:19 AM
The 450-meter (1,476-foot) Tower Infinity will use an LED façade system and optical cameras to become "invisible."
- Zang Toi’s ‘Ballet Babe’ Spring 2014 Collection Is The Grand Jeté Of Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
September 12 2013 10:41 AM
Zang Toi debuted his Spring 2014 collection called "Ballet Babe" at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday, which began with a performance by ABT principal dancer and the designer's muse, Cory Stearns.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Alice + Olivia [PHOTOS]
September 11 2013 4:15 PM
Designer Stacey Bendet debuted her Spring 2014 Alice + Olivia collection Monday night at Highline Stages during New York Fashion Week.
- Most Fuel-Efficient US Airlines
September 11 2013 5:49 AM
There's a stark divided in the U.S. airline industry between the most and least fuel-efficient carriers.