- ‘Crocodile’ Drug Photos: What Russia’s ‘Zombie’ Krokodil Can Do [NSFW]
September 30 2013 2:47 AM
Late-stage pictures of the "zombie apocalypse" drug krokodil, which is also known as "crocodile."
- Miss Philippines Megan Young The New Reigning Miss World
September 29 2013 2:28 PM
Miss Philippines Megan Young was crowned the winner of the 2013 Miss World pageant in Indonesia.
- Miss World 2013 Contestants: Meet The Bevy Of Beauties Vying For The Crown [PHOTOS]
September 27 2013 4:13 PM
Meet the 2013 Miss World contestants who will compete Saturday, Sept. 28 for the crown.
- 125 Years Of Iconic Images At National Geographic
September 27 2013 5:43 AM
As National Geographic magazine prepares for its 125th anniversary this October, we take a look back at the iconic images.
- What Are The World’s Least Honest Cities?
September 26 2013 5:43 AM
Anyone planning to lose their wallet abroad should consider doing so in Helsinki or Mumbai, according to a "wallet test" by Readers Digest.
- Where In The World (119th Edition)
September 25 2013 6:56 PM
Where in the world was this photo taken?
- Pakistan Earthquake: The Aftermath In Photos
September 25 2013 10:16 AM
The death toll of the Pakistan Earthquake rose to 327 on Wednesday after the 7.8 magnitude quake hit the southwest Pakistani province of Baluchistan.
- The Top !0 Destinations For Chinese Tourists
September 25 2013 5:45 AM
It’s not New York or Paris that will gain the most from the Chinese travel boom, but rather a collection of destinations in Southeast Asia.
- How Taiwan Can Benefit From A Giant Rubber Ducky
September 24 2013 10:51 PM
What’s a good way to drum up interest in your city and generate tens of millions of dollars in the process? Get a jumbo-sized rubber ducky.
- A Look Back At The German Election Campaign Trail In Pictures
September 22 2013 8:26 PM
Check out images of the German campaign between incumbent Chancellor Angela Merkel and challenger Peer Steinbrueck.
- Nairobi Mall Attack In Pictures
September 22 2013 12:55 PM
The standoff at a mall in Nairobi continues, with at least 59 dead and 175 wounded. Warning: Content is graphic.
- When Is The First Day Of Fall 2013? Celebrate The Autumnal Equinox With Foliage Photos
September 20 2013 10:47 AM
The leaves are beginning to fall, and the first official day of autumn, the autumnal equinox, is right around the corner.
- In Islamic Pageant, Headscarf And Piety Are Required
September 19 2013 12:23 PM
Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola of Nigeria won Miss World Muslimah, an Islamic beauty pageant, on Wednesday in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Barbie Thomas, Armless Body Builder And Model, Achieves Her Dreams Despite Having No Arms [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
September 19 2013 10:06 AM
For Barbie Thomas, an armless body builder and model, body building is much more than lifting weights. Despite losing her arms at a young age, Thomas has achieved her dreams of competitive body building against all odds which she documents in Fitness Unarmed.
- Where In The World (118th Edition)
September 17 2013 11:59 PM
Where in the world was this photo taken?
- Pictures Of The Uprighted Costa Concordia
September 17 2013 11:53 AM
The formerly capsized luxury cruise liner, Costa Concordia was raised in a 19 hour parbuckling operation that was completed on Tuesday. Take a closer look at the damage sustained by the ship in photos here.
- Costa Concordia Salvage Ops: A Slideshow
September 16 2013 8:10 AM
The unprecedented salvage operation to upright the wrecked cruise liner, Costa Concordia, is going forward as planned.
- Colorado’s Devastating Floods In Photos
September 15 2013 12:50 PM
Heavy rain and flash flooding in Colorado have left at least four people dead and more than 500 missing as of Sunday.
- Korea To Build ‘Invisible’ Skyscraper Next To Airport
September 13 2013 6:19 AM
The 450-meter (1,476-foot) Tower Infinity will use an LED façade system and optical cameras to become "invisible."
- Zang Toi’s ‘Ballet Babe’ Spring 2014 Collection Is The Grand Jeté Of Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
September 12 2013 10:41 AM
Zang Toi debuted his Spring 2014 collection called "Ballet Babe" at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday, which began with a performance by ABT principal dancer and the designer's muse, Cory Stearns.