- How Taiwan Can Benefit From A Giant Rubber Ducky
September 24 2013 10:51 PM
What’s a good way to drum up interest in your city and generate tens of millions of dollars in the process? Get a jumbo-sized rubber ducky.
- A Look Back At The German Election Campaign Trail In Pictures
September 22 2013 8:26 PM
Check out images of the German campaign between incumbent Chancellor Angela Merkel and challenger Peer Steinbrueck.
- Nairobi Mall Attack In Pictures
September 22 2013 12:55 PM
The standoff at a mall in Nairobi continues, with at least 59 dead and 175 wounded. Warning: Content is graphic.
- When Is The First Day Of Fall 2013? Celebrate The Autumnal Equinox With Foliage Photos
September 20 2013 10:47 AM
The leaves are beginning to fall, and the first official day of autumn, the autumnal equinox, is right around the corner.
- In Islamic Pageant, Headscarf And Piety Are Required
September 19 2013 12:23 PM
Obabiyi Aishah Ajibola of Nigeria won Miss World Muslimah, an Islamic beauty pageant, on Wednesday in Jakarta, Indonesia.
- Barbie Thomas, Armless Body Builder And Model, Achieves Her Dreams Despite Having No Arms [PHOTOS, VIDEO]
September 19 2013 10:06 AM
For Barbie Thomas, an armless body builder and model, body building is much more than lifting weights. Despite losing her arms at a young age, Thomas has achieved her dreams of competitive body building against all odds which she documents in Fitness Unarmed.
- Where In The World (118th Edition)
September 17 2013 11:59 PM
Where in the world was this photo taken?
- Pictures Of The Uprighted Costa Concordia
September 17 2013 11:53 AM
The formerly capsized luxury cruise liner, Costa Concordia was raised in a 19 hour parbuckling operation that was completed on Tuesday. Take a closer look at the damage sustained by the ship in photos here.
- Costa Concordia Salvage Ops: A Slideshow
September 16 2013 8:10 AM
The unprecedented salvage operation to upright the wrecked cruise liner, Costa Concordia, is going forward as planned.
- Colorado’s Devastating Floods In Photos
September 15 2013 12:50 PM
Heavy rain and flash flooding in Colorado have left at least four people dead and more than 500 missing as of Sunday.
- Korea To Build ‘Invisible’ Skyscraper Next To Airport
September 13 2013 6:19 AM
The 450-meter (1,476-foot) Tower Infinity will use an LED façade system and optical cameras to become "invisible."
- Zang Toi’s ‘Ballet Babe’ Spring 2014 Collection Is The Grand Jeté Of Fashion Week [PHOTOS]
September 12 2013 10:41 AM
Zang Toi debuted his Spring 2014 collection called "Ballet Babe" at New York Fashion Week on Tuesday, which began with a performance by ABT principal dancer and the designer's muse, Cory Stearns.
- Where In The World (117th Edition)
September 11 2013 9:51 PM
Where in the world was this photo taken?
- New York Fashion Week Review: Alice + Olivia [PHOTOS]
September 11 2013 4:15 PM
Designer Stacey Bendet debuted her Spring 2014 Alice + Olivia collection Monday night at Highline Stages during New York Fashion Week.
- Most Fuel-Efficient US Airlines
September 11 2013 5:49 AM
There's a stark divided in the U.S. airline industry between the most and least fuel-efficient carriers.
- New York Fashion Week Review: KAUFMANFRANCO [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 3:10 PM
Designers Ken Kaufman and Isaac Franco debuted their signature "good girl gone bad" Spring 2014 collection, KAUFMANFRANCO, on Monday night at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week.
- New York Fashion Week Review: Jill Stuart [PHOTOS]
September 10 2013 1:52 PM
Designer Jill Stuart debuted her Spring 2014 collection at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Saturday at Lincoln Center.
- The World’s Happiest Countries In 2013
September 10 2013 5:53 AM
Nowhere on planet earth are people happier, a new U.N. report claims, than in one of its coldest corners: Scandinavia.
- New York Fashion Week: Q&A With Chris Cox Of Nautica
September 08 2013 12:13 PM
Nautica debuted it Spring 2014 menswear collection, Black Sail by Nautica, at Mercedes-Benz Fashion Week on Friday, September 6, 2013 for the "modern waterman."
- ‘Project Runway’ At NYFW: Who Says There’s No Crying In Fashion?
September 07 2013 11:01 AM
Eight designers remaining from season 12 of hit Lifetime series "Project Runway" debuted their collections at New York Fashion Week Friday, September 6, 2013.