Even a partial client list for National Automation Services Inc, nationally known provider of industrial controls and automation solutions, gives an idea of the extensive diversity of the company’s potential applications. Virtually any industry that moves and processes materials of any kind is a target for NAS.
• Watson Pharmaceuticals
• Coca Cola Bottling
• City of Phoenix
• Meyers Bakeries
• Las Vegas Water District
• ON Semiconductors (spun off from Motorola)
• Alaska Marine Highway System
• Better Built Aluminum
• Southwest Airlines
• Pepsi Cola
• Western Mining & Minerals
• Mirage Hotel & Casino
The above companies may seem to have little in common, representing a diverse range of industries, but a brief look at a few of these NAS projects will show just how flexible the application of control technology can be.
• Southwest Airlines – NAS supports operations at the Las Vegas McCarran International Airport by maintaining the extensive baggage handling systems, utilizing dozens of controllers. Their scan array system examines baggage and automates the sorting, with a tie-in for bomb detection. NAS was recently asked by Southwest to support all of their operations throughout the western U.S.
• Honeywell Security Division – NAS manufactured various types of highly specialized control panels used by Honeywell for station security at remote locations on the Alaska pipeline, including some cabinets that require exposure to explosive materials.
• City Of Phoenix – NAS designed remote terminal units to deliver and meter reclaimed water to golf courses and parks, involving PLC programming and integration for tying totalized data back to the City of Phoenix Water Reclamation Plant.
• Western Mining & Minerals – NAS supports all of the automation and controls for the company’s St. George operations, including emergency and scheduled services of various plant instrumentation.
For more information, see the company’s website at www.NASAutomation.com.
Let us hear your thoughts: National Automation Services, Inc. Message Board