National Automation Services Inc., a growing control systems integration company based in Nevada, has been quietly growing a strong customer based of cities and towns in the Southwest. These are municipalities that have come to depend upon National for water and other processing solutions, and they’ve done much to solidify the company’s positive reputation.
Wastewater treatment involves extensive processing and National has shown its ability to apply a wide range of technologies to solve customer problems. In particular, National has performed extensive water related processing engineering and implementation work for municipalities throughout the state of Arizona.
• Phoenix, Arizona – National designed remote terminal units to deliver and meter all reclaimed water for golf courses and parks, involving PLC programming and integration for tying totalized data back to the city’s DCS (distributed control system) at the associated water reclamation plant.
• San Carlos Irrigation District, Arizona – National designed and implemented a spread spectrum radio network for the SC Irrigation District, involving an extensive spread spectrum radio telemetry field study.
• Avondale, Arizona – National was responsible for programming and implementation of a Wonderware SCADA (Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition) system at the city’s Coldwater Springs Booster Station, integrating a variety of remote sites.
• Cottonwood, Arizona – National performed a major wastewater treatment plant upgrade, and was responsible for all instrumentation and control systems engineering, radio communications, PLC and SCADA programming, and associated operational documentation.
• Gilbert, Arizona – National handled panel fabrication, flow meter and pressure transmitter calibration, analytical equipment startup, and systems programming for the city’s wastewater lift station.
• Peoria, Arizona – National did a variety of fabrication, communications, and instrumentation work for a major wastewater treatment facility upgrade.
• Mesa, Arizona – National was involved in well control, Intellution Dynamics, Modbus and Modbus Plus, and Modbus Ethernet communications.
Let us hear your thoughts: National Automation Services, Inc. Message Board