National Automation Services Inc. is determined to expand its operational presence across multiple industries and across the country. The Nevada based company has already established itself throughout all of the western U.S., and several other states, as the best-source provider of advanced technology automation and control systems, and has been successful in servicing a range of industries, including water and wastewater treatment, mining, pharmaceutical, electric utility, and semiconductor processing, to name just a few.
The people behind this aggressive strategy are depending upon the depth and breadth of their own expertise and experience to pull it off.
• Robert W. Chance – CEO – In 2007, Mr. Chance became a majority owner of NAS, joined the board of directors, and became CEO. He’s had management experience in four Fortune 100 companies in the controls industry, including Siemens, Johnson Controls, Honeywell IAC, and Fisher Controls International. He was also the Chief Operations Officer at Nytrox Systems, a manufacturer of ozone-based water treatment systems.
• Jeremy Briggs – VP, Chief Accounting Officer, Principal Financial Officer – Mr. Briggs joined NAS in 2008, bringing an extensive financial education and over 15 years of professional experience, with a particular focus on accounting, finance, quality assurance, budget management, cost control, and construction accounting.
• Brandon Spiker – VP OF Operations, Principal Engineer – Mr. Spiker joined the management team in 2008, and is responsible for all NAS operations, including the operations of two acquired companies – Intuitive Systems Solutions and Intecon. He has over 15 years experience running the day-to-day business operations of a systems integration company.
• David Marlow – VP of Sales & Marketing – Mr. Marlow has been with NAS since 2008, and brings 20 years of sales and marketing experience to the table. He led a successful business unit with Thermal Engineering, in Arizona, producing and selling original process equipment, experiencing double-digit growth under his leadership.
• Manual Ruiz – Director of Engineering – Mr. Ruiz is a majority owner, joining the NAS board in 2007. He is one of the founders of the NAS subsidiary Intuitive System Solutions. He has over 21 years of experience in PLC system programming and design, including process control and electrical engineering. He worked for Honeywell for over 12 years, designing automation and control systems.
• Jody Hanley – Project Manager – Mr. Hanley is a majority owner, joining the NAS board in 2007. He is president of the NAS subsidiary Intuitive System Solutions. He has over 15 years of supervisory and managerial experience, including 5 years as project manager for Merck Medco, a Fortune 50 company.
For more information, visit the company website at www.nasautomation.com.
Let us hear your thoughts: National Automation Services, Inc. Message Board