National Automation Services Inc. is a systems integrator within the industrial controls market. The company specializes in engineering customized solutions for electrical controls for industrial processes. NAS’ goal is to become one of the nation’s leaders in control systems integration.
The depth of National Automation Services’ PLC (programmable logic controller) and SCADA (supervisory control and data acquisition) programming experience is diverse. The company has in-depth experience with both standalone and networked SCADA systems. This diverse experience has led to the company acquiring a customer list which is wide and varied. However, the majority of National Automation Services clients are in the following industries: water/wastewater, substation automation, motion control, delivery systems, semiconductor and pharmaceutical industries.
Here is a brief list of some of the major projects and clients that NAS has been involved with for the past few years:
• WATER TREATMENT – The cities of Avondale, Chandler, Peoria, Glendale and Mesa.
• WASTEWATER TREATMENT – The cities of Cottonwood, Glendale and Sedona.
• MINING – Phelps Dodge.
• PHARMACEUTICALS – Watson Pharmaceuticals.
• SEMICONDUCTOR – Motorola, Pall Micro, MEMC and ON Semiconductor.
• MOTION CONTROL – Coca-Cola Bottling.
• PROCESS CONTROL – Honeywell.
• ELECTRIC UTILITY – City of Mesa and Sulfur Springs Valley COOP.
• PROJECT MANAGEMENT – Chevron and Air Science Engineering.
• TRAINING – Phelps Dodge, Summit Electric, city of Glendale and the Palo Verde nuclear power plant.
Continue Reading Below
At this rate, NAS will soon become one of the better known automation systems control companies in the United States.
Let us hear your thoughts: National Automation Services, Inc. Message Board