Analysis and Recommendations:
Natural Gas is trading at 2.356 staying within the range forecast for the rest of the season, between the 2.32-2.36 range. Thursday Natural Gas inventory released by the Energy Information Agency will tell the story. If inventories are low the price will move to the top of the range, if inventories are high or at forecast, we can expect NG to trade at the bottom of the range. Winter officially ended earlier this week so there should be very little seasonal demand for NG.
The weekly report is due out on Thursday.
Economic Events: (GMT)
- Heating Oil & Propane Update (October-March) Heating Oil, Propane Residential and Wholesale Price DataRelease Schedule: Wednesday at 1:00 p.m. EST
- Weekly Coal ProductionRelease Schedule: Thursday by 5:00 p.m. EST
- Weekly NYMEX Coal FuturesRelease Schedule: Monday by 5:00 p.m. EST
- Natural Gas Weekly UpdateRelease Schedule: Thursday between 2:00 and 2:30 p.m. (Eastern Time)
- Weekly Natural Gas Storage ReportRelease Schedule: Thursday at 10:30 (Eastern Time) (schedule)
Natural Gas Pivot Points (Time Frame: 1 Day)
Name S3 S2 S1 Pivot R1 R2 R3