The ping-pong balls bounce tonight as the NBA Draft Lottery will decide the order for the upcoming Draft.
The lottery will take place at 8:30 eastern time on ESPN.
Minnesota finished with the worst record in the NBA's regular season, so they will have the best chance of winning the first overall pick. Also, they can do no worse than the fourth pick.
An interesting story will be the fate of the Utah Jazz, who have two lottery picks. There is speculation that the organization would use one pick on Brigham Young guard Jimmer Fredette.
Here is the current order of the teams with their respected chances of landing the first pick.
1. Minnesota Timberwolves - 25.0% chance of receiving the #1 pick
2. Cleveland Cavaliers - 19.9% chance
3. Toronto Raptors - 15.6% chance
4. Washington Wizards - 11.9% chance
5. Sacramento Kings - 8.8% chance
6. Utah Jazz (via NJ) - 6.3% chance
7. Detroit Pistons - 4.3% chance
8. Cleveland Cavaliers (via LA Clippers) 2.8% chance
9. Charlotte Bobcats - 1.7% chance
10. Milwaukee Bucks - 1.1% chance
11. Golden State Warriors - 0.8% chance
12. Utah Jazz - 0.7% chance
13. Phoenix Suns - 0.6% chance
14. Houston Rockets - 0.5% chance