NetSol Technologies Inc. is a worldwide provider of global IT and enterprise application solutions. The company serves the global financial, healthcare, insurance, energy and technology markets. One of the key approaches of NetSol has been to develop strategic global alliances with different types of partners. The aim is to establish credibility for the customers, enhance knowledge on different technologies and industries, and penetration into new geographical markets.
Currently, the company is focused on two joint ventures. The first joint venture, called Extended Innovation, was formed in 2005 with Britain’s Innovation Group PLC. This venture has shown tremendous growth since its formation and is centered on the insurance industry. It services leading global insurance companies including Allstate, Hertz, Avis, Aviva and Norwich Union.
In 2009, NetSol formed another joint venture, called Atheeb NetSol, with Atheeb Group of Saudi Arabia – a Saudi conglomerate. Atheeb NetSol is to form a “software engineering center of excellence” in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. The joint venture will target the huge potential existing in IT markets in the Middle East, Africa and Asia, particularly in Saudi Arabia and the Gulf region. The venture’s major focus will be on government projects, defense, finance and telecom sectors in the region.
In addition to these two important joint ventures, NetSol is affiliated with the biggest names in the global IT industry. These affiliations have allowed NetSol to develop its expertise across a wide spectrum which helps in providing a comprehensive, organization-wide IT solution for clients. The following list of companies partnered with NetSol is quite impressive:
• Oracle certified partner – NetSol has won Oracle certification for its products including NFS, HMIS, MTMIS, Legislation system and other products.
• Microsoft gold certified partner – NetSol received competencies (from customer references) in five different areas of the Microsoft gold partnership.
• SAP – NetSol is a SAP services partner, and delivers superior SAP solutions to Fortune 1000 companies across many industries.
• Hewlett Packard-DSPP partner – HP developer and solution provider portal allows NetSol quick and easy web access to HP hardware, support and software.
• IBM-Internet Security Systems – NetSol is a tier 1 partner of IBM-ISS in Pakistan. It is licensed to provide the hardware, software and services to clients in Pakistan.
• Thales Raytheon Systems – Netsol, as a technology partner, represents Raytheon Defense Solutions in Pakistan.
• Kaspersky Lab – NetSol, an enterprise partner of Kaspersky Labs Russia, provides end point security solutions to clients in the telecom, finance, defense, health and public sectors.
• Real Consulting – The companies have a collaboration to introduce NetSol’s IT services and enterprise solutions into Greece and adjacent markets.
• Neptune Software PLC – There is a non-exclusive and non-competitive reseller agreement between the companies for South Africa, Ghana, Kenya, Nigeria, Uganda and other nations on the African continent.
For more information on NetSol Technologies, please visit www.netsoltech.com.