Sorry, gents, but Pippa Middleton is now a taken woman.
Middleton, the 29-year-old sister of Kate, the Duchess of Cambridge, is dating a new boyfriend: 35-year-old stockbroker Nico Jackson. The couple reportedly met in September at the opening of London nightclub, Berkeley Square.
According to multiple news outlets, Jackson has not only stolen Middleton’s heart, but the heart of her family. The duo recently went on holiday with Prince William and Kate on their vacation to the Caribbean.
Jackson’s mother, 56-year-old Ulrike Jackson, told the Daily Mail they're in love.
“We’re very pleased. They are happy, and that is all that matters,” she said. “As long as my children are happy, then I am happy.”
Continue Reading Below
She has already met Pippa, whom she called “absolutely charming.”
So who is Nico Jackson?
1. Jackson is the first commoner Middleton has dated in a while. According to the Daily Mail, Middleton typically dates aristocratic men, following the footsteps of her now royal sister; Middleton reportedly has dated an investment banker named James Matthews and former England cricketer Alex Loudon. A source who knows Middleton said, "Nico comes from a totally different background from Pippa’s other boyfriends. But he can run well with the best of them.”
2. The Mail reported that Jackson, unlike Middleton, who received a fancy education, went to school “at The Harvey Grammar School in Folkestone and lived with his parents and sister Nina in a red-brick terraced house” before attending London’s Kingston University.
3. Nowadays, Jackson’s family owns what the Mail called a “modest £250,000 ($381,465) home in the seaside town” of Folkestone, Kent. Jackson, though, sold a two-bedroom flat in Kensington for £1.56million three years ago.
4. Jackson is a stockbroker at Deutsche Bank.
5. He's an avid skier, partly because his father, Martyn Jackson, owns a ski and sports shop called Landau in their hometown. Middleton also likes skiing, and, according to a neighbor of Jackson’s, the duo bonded over the winter sport. “I know Nico is terrific at skiing – maybe that’s where he met Pippa, on the ski slopes. I’ve known Nico since he was a boy. Nico is always very well-mannered, the whole family is,” the neighbor said.
6. Blue-eyed Jackson is reportedly an ultra-charming Brit. According to a friend of Middleton’s, Jackson “is tall, good-looking and has the most amazing piercing blue eyes. He is incredibly charismatic and stands out from the crowd. He is a really good catch. Everyone is after him."