November is pretty busy for TV fans. Most shows are in the middle of their seasons, but a few have to say goodbye. These shows will air finales this month.
“Little Women: LA” will end with some serious drama on Wednesday. Emotions are running high on the Lifetime reality show after Tonya Banks’ survivalist retreat. The group will go land sailing in the desert in the Season 5 finale, but expect Terra Jole and Briana Renee to have some tension with Christy Gibel. Luckily, fans who just can’t get enough of the series will have a two-part reunion special to watch on Nov. 9 and Nov. 16.
In late November, “Poldark” will come to an end. The PBS series follows Ross Poldark (Aidan Turner), a British Army officer who has recently returned home from the American Revolutionary War. In the Season 2 finale of the drama, Ross will be tempted by another war, but he and Demelza (Eleanor Tomlinson) have to “confront their demons,” according to a press release. Meanwhile, Caroline (Gabriella Wilde) and Dwight (Luke Norris) will have a “fateful reunion.”
Several other shows will be coming to an end as well. Several historical dramas like “Versailles” and “The Durrells on Corfu” will wrap up. “Vixen,” the animated CW superhero spinoff, will air a finale too.
Check out all the November TV finale dates below (Note: all times are EDT.):
Wednesday, Nov. 2
- “Little Women: LA” Season 5 finale airs at 9 p.m. on Lifetime
- “Worst Cooks in America” Season 9 finale airs at 9 p.m. on Food Network
Friday, Nov. 18
- “Vixen” Season 2 finale airs on the CW Seed.
Saturday, Nov. 19
- “Versailles” Season 1 finale airs at 10 p.m. on Ovation
Sunday, Nov. 20
- “The Durrells on Corfu” Season 1 finale airs at 8 p.m. on PBS
- “Indian Summer” Season 2 finale airs at 10 p.m. on PBS
Sunday, Nov. 27
- “Poldark” Season 2 finale airs at 9 p.m. on PBS