Octomom Nadya Suleman was notoriously against doing pornography in the past, but now that her financial situation is dire, the mother of 14 has changed her tune. According to TMZ Suleman will appear in a masturbation video.

You know if the opportunity comes up I'll be the first to admit, I'm gonna eat my words, Octomom said on CNN's Showbiz Tonight. Because all that matters is that I can take care of my family.

If it's a job, and it's a well-paying job, and it's going to allow me to get us out of here and into a very safe, huge home that they deserve, then I'm going to do it, Suleman added.

Well it looks as though the right opportunity has presented itself. Suleman has signed with an online adult entertainment company and will shoot the video this summer. It will be released shortly after that, since there will not be too much post-production.

There is no word on how much Suleman will get paid for the video, but it is said to be significantly more than the $10,000 she got for the topless photos.

It's a lot more than the $10,000 she made for posing topless, a source told TMZ.

Suleman filed for bankruptcy on April 27. Her La Habra home is also set to hit the foreclosure auction.

I have had to make some very difficult decisions this year and filing Chapter 7 was one of them, Suleman told E! News. But I have to do what is best for my children and I need a fresh start.

Suleman lists $50,000 in assets and $1 million in debt. Among her creditors are Verizon Wireless, Sparkletts, Indy Mac Mortgage, Orkin Pest Control, the Department of Motor Vehicles, a Christian school, and the gas, electric and water utilities.

It has not been a good past few weeks for Suleman. In addition to her home going into foreclosure and filing for bankruptcy, Suleman was investigated for child neglect last week. Suleman's hair dresser filed a complaint with police after she said that Suleman's children were living in squalor. Police investigated the complaint and determined that the children were not in any immediate danger, but would be following up.

We were set up, Suleman told Good Morning America about the investigation. I think maybe me and my kids were set up.

They didn't discover any mistreatment, so no further action was taken, Cindy Knapp with the La Habra Police Department told ABC News.

Suleman also caused some controversy when it was discovered that she spent $520 on her hair. Suleman claimed it was for 15 haircuts for her and the children, her hairdresser said it was just for Suleman. Many people were angered because Suleman receives public assistance every month.

It's almost over.  This is our last month on help, Suleman said about the public assistance. I am making money, I have jobs.

I've been using the media to pay the bills, she added. Any offer now is to take care of my kids. I had to strip myself of pride.