- It's Still 'Dre Day' After Big Beats Payday
September 24 2014 12:46 PM
Dr. Dre isn't just the "Hip-Hop Cash King" — he's the highest-earning entertainer ever evaluated by Forbes.
- Oracle Shares Slide As Ellison Vacates CEO Slot
September 19 2014 11:15 AM
Shares were off more than 5 percent early Friday after Larry Ellison said he would step down as CEO.
- Cognizant's TriZetto Deal Could Trigger New Wave Of Consolidation In IT Services
September 17 2014 12:17 PM
Cognizant's $2.7 billion all-cash deal to buy health care IT software provider TriZetto Corp. is a game changer, industry analysts believe
- Apple’s Sapphire Display Is A Work In Progress
September 11 2014 5:21 PM
Don't expect sapphire display iPhones until Apple perfects its production process.
- Apple's Biggest Surprise: Apple Pay
September 10 2014 4:18 AM
The company's biggest offering from Tuesday's mega event could well turn out to be its Apple Pay mobile-payment system.
- Four Militants Killed In Taliban Attack On Kabul Airport
July 17 2014 2:51 AM
Thursday morning's attack, which also injured a security official, reportedly lasted nearly five hours.
- 'Don't Call Me A Political Novelist': Nadine Gordimer
July 14 2014 6:31 PM
Few knew Nadine Gordimer's work better than Robert Boyers, the editor of a small literary magazine to which she would submit work ahead of the New Yorker and Harpers.
- The View Of Volatility On Wall Street Could Swing At Midyear
June 28 2014 1:15 AM
U.S. equity-price volatility could rise, thanks to the June jobs report and other market-moving data in a holiday-shortened trading week.
- FIFA Should Look To NFL 'Return-To-Play' Policy After Pereira Head Injury
June 20 2014 12:26 PM
FIFPro's suggested alterations to FIFA's in-game concussion protocol are quite similar to that of a policy already in place in the NFL.
- ‘Ghostbusters’ Re-Release Haunted By Ghosts Of Hollywood’s Glory Days
June 06 2014 3:36 PM
Ivan Reitman’s 1984 summer comedy is enduringly popular, but its all-original storyline wouldn’t pass go with today’s franchise-obsessed Hollywood producers.
- Gay Teen Pressures Amazon To Cut Off Boy Scouts
May 19 2014 10:46 AM
Pascal Tessier, who believes the BSA’s anti-gay policy violates Amazon’s terms, plans to deliver 120,000 petition signatures to Amazon's headquarters.
- Chinese Preparing Base On Disputed Reef: Manila
May 13 2014 8:45 PM
The Chinese are shipping soil to the reef to enlarge it for an airstrip, Philippine and U.S. sources say.
- LG's G Watch Is Waterproof, Always-On And One Ugly Duckling
April 23 2014 3:22 PM
LG has revealed more details and a closer look at its G Watch, powered by Android Wear, and we wish they hadn't.
- Texas Strikes Back: New York Times Magazine Faces Lawsuit Over New Editor
April 11 2014 6:08 PM
Texas Monthly is suing the New York Times, but not incoming magazine editor Jake Silverstein, as the Times initially claimed.
- March US Producer Prices Unexpectedly Jump
April 11 2014 8:54 AM
Prices surged 0.5 percent. Economists surveyed by Reuters had expected March producer prices to rise by just 0.1 percent.
- Anti-Colbert Twitter Campaign Escalates
March 28 2014 4:22 PM
Asian-American activist Suey Park spars with HuffPost Live’s Josh Zepps over the limits of satire.
- ‘Friends With Better Lives’ Review: A Worthy Comedy To Replace ‘How I Met Your Mother’
March 28 2014 3:34 PM
"Friends With Better Lives," the new CBS sitcom premiering on March 31, is the first step to moving on from "How I Met Your Mother."
- Why Al Jazeera America Is Shunning Cable’s Flight 370 Obsession
March 27 2014 11:58 AM
Setting itself apart from CNN and Fox News, the fledgling Al Jazeera America has resisted the urge to fixate on Malaysia Airlines Flight 370.
- Is It Too Soon To Joke About Missing Flight 370?
March 17 2014 5:21 PM
As the families of more than 200 people grieve for their missing loved ones, the mysterious nature of MH370’s disappearance has made it open season for some comedians and quipsters.
- Maybe This Is Why Oscar Winners Never Thank God
March 03 2014 1:15 PM
Matthew McConaughey’s shout-out to the almighty in his Best Actor acceptance speech became a public referendum on America’s culture wars.