- Why Are Obama And Congress Ignoring Unemployment?
June 01 2013 10:01 AM
Unemployment remains high across the United States, but President Barack Obama and Congress seem to have forgotten all about it.
- ‘After Earth’ Could Be M. Night Shyamalan’s Career Apocalypse
May 31 2013 5:19 PM
Another year, another critical shellacking for M. Night Shyamalan. Following Shyamalan’s dismal reviews for the Will Smith/Jaden Smith actioner “After Earth,” will producers finally stop taking chances on the once-promising auteur?
- Can The US Afford To Pay For A Syrian Intervention?
May 31 2013 9:13 AM
If the United States intervenes in Syria, the cost of a no-fly zone might be more than the American public bargained for.
- Africa Is A Net Creditor To The World: Why That's Not Good News
May 30 2013 12:54 PM
The illicit outflow of assets from Africa actually exceeds the amount of aid and investment coming in, says a new report.
- This Is Why Zosia Mamet’s Kickstarter Is Failing
May 29 2013 3:17 PM
Zosia Mamet, one of the stars of HBO’s hit show “Girls,” is trying to raise $32,000 on Kickstarter to fund a music video. So far, few are biting.
- Two Years After Revolution, Whatever Happened To Libyan Oil?
May 24 2013 10:20 PM
In post-Gadhafi Libya, energy companies are struggling to gain a new foothold.
- New Cayman Government, Same Cayman Hedge Fund Rules
May 23 2013 2:24 PM
A new party is poised to take control of the elite tax haven. But business as usual is likely to go on for hedge funds based there.
- Media Paint Rosy Picture For Indo-China Relations, Indian Public Wary
May 21 2013 7:11 AM
Chinese Premier Li Keqiang’s visit to India prompts the media to see a benign future for Indo-China relations. The Indian public remains wary, an independent survey says.
- 'Monsanto Protection Act 2.0' Rears Its Head
May 17 2013 2:13 PM
The Agriculture Committee passed an amendment to the 2013 Farm Bill that could limit states' power.
- Critics: Obama Cares Less About Privacy Than Nixon Did
May 14 2013 1:27 PM
In the wake of scandals involving the IRS and the Associated Press, critics are drawing comparisons between President Obama and Richard Nixon.
- ‘The View’ From Here: Can Anyone Replace Barbara Walters?
May 13 2013 2:08 PM
Pioneering journalist Barbara Walters announced her retirement on Sunday, calling into question the future viability of ABC's "The View."
- Why The Decline Of Rush Limbaugh Is No Fluke
May 07 2013 2:48 PM
A yearlong boycott of advertisers that began with the Sandra Fluke controversy has wreaked havoc on Cumulus Media, which broadcasts Limbaugh.