- Egypt And India: Odd Couple With Great Chemistry
March 22 2013 5:54 AM
Egypt and India have little in common, but a closer relationship could propel surprising growth for both countries.
- Tonight Show Me Some Love: Will The Leno Hate Go, Too?
March 21 2013 1:55 PM
Following rumors that Jay Leno is being pushed out of "The Tonight Show" to make room for a younger Jimmy Fallon, some media reporters made the rare move of coming to Leno's defense.
- Natural Disasters Are Hitting Harder, And Not Because Of Global Warming
March 21 2013 6:10 AM
The global cost of natural disasters has tripled over the past three decades, but global warming is not the main culprit.
- Ten Years In Baghdad: How Iraq Has Changed Since Saddam
March 19 2013 10:06 PM
The Iraqi economy is growing quickly since Saddam was overthrown and sanctions were lifted. But why aren't civilians benefiting?
- Today Cyprus, Tomorrow Italy Or Spain?
March 18 2013 12:02 PM
Cyprus' financial woes are haunting Europe and have a global impact. The question now is how serious this may become.
- Capital Flight And Cyprus' $13.1 Billion Bailout
March 17 2013 4:51 PM
The Law of Unintended Consequences could come into play because of the Eurogroup's push to tax Cypriot bank depositors.
- A Show's Brand In Jeopardy, As Host's Tenure Nears End
March 15 2013 9:17 PM
Rumors are circulating about who will replace Alex Trebek on "Jeopardy." Candidates include Matt Lauer, Dan Patrick, and Brian Williams.
- Was Pope Francis Complicit In The Crimes Of Argentina's Dictatorship?
March 15 2013 8:04 PM
Three women kidnapped during Argentina's Dirty War recall how the Catholic Church, and perhaps the new pope himself, aided a dictatorship.
- Time Warner Cable Plans To Rebrand NY1: Friday Media Roundup
March 15 2013 12:20 PM
The New York Times story about Cynthia Wachenheim's tragic suicide is too class-conscious for comfort.
- Apple iPad 5 Features: Patent Suggests Wireless Charging Via Inductive Smart Cover
March 15 2013 7:54 AM
A new patent application by Apple suggests that the company is up for an interesting take on wireless charging.
- Zimbabwe's Robert Mugabe: Dictator Or Fashion Mogul?
March 15 2013 6:15 AM
The party of Zimbabwe's autocratic President Robert Mugabe is trying to patent designs used by an apparel label, House of Gushungo.
- Another One Bites The Dust: Google Kills Reader
March 14 2013 12:31 PM
Google is suffering a backlash after it announced that it will do away with its RSS service, Google Reader.