- Another One Bites The Dust: Google Kills Reader
March 14 2013 12:31 PM
Google is suffering a backlash after it announced that it will do away with its RSS service, Google Reader.
- Can Conservative Media Pull Off Investigative Journalism?
March 13 2013 4:38 PM
Glenn Beck's TheBlaze TV network, which he founded after his departure from Fox News, is launching "For the Record," which purports to offer an objective viewpoint. Can a conservative network pull off investigative journalism?
- In Argentina, A Mixed Reaction To Pope Francis
March 13 2013 4:33 PM
Argentina's Catholics reacted joyfully to news that Cardinal Jorge Bergoglio would become Pope Francis, but not everyone is quite so devoted.
- A Thief Is Pardoned By Corrupt Nigerian Government
March 13 2013 2:23 PM
Former Nigerian State Governor Diepreye Alamieyeseigha stole millions of dollars from the public but was pardoned by President Goodluck Jonathan.
- Taylor Swift Is On Every Cover, But Do Swifties Buy Magazines?
March 12 2013 5:45 PM
Taylor Swift has graced the covers of Glamour, Harper’s Bazaar, Cosmopolitan, Elle and now Vanity Fair, but they aren't selling like her music.
- In Afghan War, Green-On-Blue Attacks Down But Not Out
March 12 2013 2:55 PM
Afghan security forces were implicated in dozens of so-called green-on-blue attacks against U.S. and other ISAF troops in Afghanistan.
- How Social Media Is Making Us Hypersensitive
March 08 2013 7:28 PM
From "Mike & Molly" to Bloomberg Businessweek, experts say social media is making potentially offensive content more difficult to ignore.
- Dow 14,000: Is It Too Late To Buy US Stocks?
March 07 2013 4:58 PM
The Dow has raced to more than 14,000. Have you missed the party? Most certainly not, if you choose quality companies.
- The Plight Of Africa's Albino People
March 07 2013 12:37 PM
Albino people in East/Southern Africa are suffering attacks, amputations and murders, but some advocacy groups are working for change.
- Big Oil Eyes Venezuela But It May Have To Be Patient
March 07 2013 10:38 AM
With Chavez no longer running Venezuela, its once-mighty petroleum industry could be restored -- but only slowly.
- Kenya May Elect A Man Indicted For Fomenting Violence
March 05 2013 11:54 PM
Provisional Kenyan presidential election results show front-runner Uhuru Kenyatta may win despite being indicted for crimes against humanity.
- iPhone 5S Release Date Tipped To Be In June Or August; iPad 5 In April
March 05 2013 6:05 AM
It has been reported that Apple is planning to release its next generation iPhone model, aka the “iPhone 5S,” in August.